Options

[mini] Phalla Club- I am Jack's Temporary Thread

• Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    "...God damnit, i've had it with these gangs...I'm not gonna be intimidated any more..." He walked out to the two oldest officers on the force..."I need people to string up, anyone, i don't care , just bring me as any people as you can find..."

Later that day the prison cells below grew three members richer with the addition of a convenience store owner, a waiter trying to pay his way through acting school and some weird dude with a shaved head who refused to say anything.

In the middle of the night, while everyone else was sleeping another explosion was heard downtown. The late deceased was none other than the 'indelible bulk'...Somehow, you're not sure the world is going to miss this nutter who been colouring himself in with green sharpie and acting all angry for as long as anyone had known him.

The Dead
    LoserForHireX, Raymond K Hessel -Vote(LoserForHireX, Raymond K Hessel -Vote)
    lonelyahava, Villager - More vote
    sxxf, Spacemonkey - This is why we can't have nice things(vote)
    B:L, Villager(indelible bulk) - Exploded

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    oOooOoooooOOOoooOooO
    I forgot when vote close was.

bootsy
    oooooOOoooooOOooOoOooo

LoserForHireX on
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    PMs are out, yada yada...

romanqwerty on
  • Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    !Cayrus

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I know you guys won't believe me, but I am a villager. I really though we'd kill some mafia if the vote was spread out.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options

Jdarkson is on inactivity notice, he has 16hours to post after which i'll be replacing him with anyone who wants to join..Any takers?

Isn't he dead ?

• Options
    Update Player List
    1. Void Slayer
    2. Slym
    3. Lucedes
    4. Egos
    5. Capfalcon
    6. Bobcesca
    7. jackisreal
    8.The Anonymous
    9.Flarne
    10.Bedlam
    11.Cayrus
    12.Mr Defecation
    13.Wildcat
    14.Corvidae
    15.Schuss
    16.Segatai
    17.ThatDaveFella
    18.Kuhlmeye

• Options
    jackisreal wrote:

Jdarkson is on inactivity notice, he has 16hours to post after which i'll be replacing him with anyone who wants to join..Any takers?

Isn't he dead ?
    It appears you are correct and I forgot to remove him..oops

• Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    B:L, Villager(indelible bulk) - Exploded

HIS NAme is Robert BLanner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rccD1EWenio

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Apologies to Ahava, and Loser, I really thought I'd get more mafia with that bomb. :(

Cayrus on
    Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Did we get a serial killer in sxxf?

I only chose him by vote analysis so that is kinda weird.

This is what happens when you listen to me people!

Please ignore the harmless madman!

So at this point we need to see who set up this tie thing and analyze day 2 better then we have been. If ahava was a villager then...

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    a three way tie? That's unfortunate!

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    In the middle of the night, while everyone else was sleeping another explosion was heard downtown.

What?! Another explosion? After two nights of explosions!?! How can this be? *sarcasm*

sxxf,Spacemonkey was likely a follower of Tyler Durden. Since Space Monkeys was the name given to those who had shaven their heads and had become part of Project Mayhem.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    oooooOOOooooOOO

Op is updated.

is all i have to say to YOU guys

OooOOOoOOOO

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    Cayrus wrote:
    Apologies to Ahava, and Loser, I really thought I'd get more mafia with that bomb. :(

what bomb are we talking about here?

• Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Egos wrote:
    In the middle of the night, while everyone else was sleeping another explosion was heard downtown.

What?! Another explosion? After two nights of explosions!?! How can this be? *sarcasm*

sxxf,Spacemonkey was likely a follower of Tyler Durden. Since Space Monkeys was the name given to those who had shaven their heads and had become part of Project Mayhem.

True, though at the risk of getting all metagamey it's interesting that Tyler was red and his Spacemonkey was black.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    SeGaTai

• Options
    Cayrus for bombing people! Tyler's final act of mayhem was to blow up the entire financial district.

• Options
    Seeing as Tyler is dead then he may be part of the bomb squad.

• Options
    Actually cayrus, for admitting to trying to tie the vote afer being told that vote ties were bad for the village.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    actually The Anonymous.

• Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Huh. I was sure I was going to die last night. Not that I'm complaining about being alive, mind...

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Cayrus even if you're village you're doing the mafia's job for them. You need to stop doing that.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    !Cayrus for shenanigans near vote close.

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    gonna have to placeholder !Cayrus for obvious reasons.

and it's obvious that to the spacemonkey faction that sxxf was totally disposable for lack of activity

• Options
    I take full responsibility for my actions and I apologize for acting rashly regarding the tie vote. I wish the village good luck.

Cayrus

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    well now I'm just going to feel bad if I vote for you now

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    SeGaTai wrote:
    well now I'm just going to feel bad if I vote for you now
    Do you feel bad for voting for a dead guy?

Becaue that was a rude awakening this morning.

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    not really, what are the dead going to do about it, but yea placeholder on Cayrus until I(someone else) thinks of something better

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    YOU SHOULD ALL FEEL BAD AT HOW BAD YOU ALL ARE

• Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    Bedlam to be different.

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    I AGREE BEDLAM IS DIFFERENT SCHUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular

What another explosion? Who didn't see that coming?

I'm going to go with Capfalcon.

Mainly because he was kinda avoiding BL's question. And we now have a dead BL. If the mafia thought BL might be difficult for one of their members, they might have axed him for that reason.

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Egos wrote:
    Mainly because he was kinda avoiding BL's question. And we now have a dead BL. If the mafia thought BL might be difficult for one of their members, they might have axed him for that reason.

The question seemed to have a very obvious answer, so I didn't answer it.

I mean, if the vote comes down on a vote immune mafia member, why would mafia members engage in shenanigans to try and change it? They would just risk having a weird voting record for no gain.

Cayrus, because it's not like a BobCessa vote would matter at this point.

• Options
    FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    Cayrus because I love wagons. Whee.

• Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    !That Dave Fella seemed a little disingenuous above.

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    So apparently Cayrus is a bad person.

• Options
    No, chances are, he isn't. He's just doing stupid things that are hurting the village. That Dave Fella is probably more likely mafia, but whatever.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Yeah, I don't understand why he claimed to have set that explosion, but that seems like the last mafia kill, so Cayrus should be voted out.

Wait.

Why would he openly claim to be part of the mafia in such a casual way?

Is SLyM out yet? Cause he needs to be removed. Look at day 2.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    I could probably just ignore that and get away with assuming everyone is too lazy to go back to the other thread, but yeah, I voted for cayrus over Langly.

As did most people.

Because Cayrus has been doing shenanigans repeatedly all game that have never helped the village.