Options

[mini] Phalla Club- I am Jack's Temporary Thread

1246789

Posts

  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    And yet, Langly turned up red.

    And was saved by a counter-wagon on day one.

    And was saved again on day two.

    Do you see the problem here yet, SLyM?

  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Yep. I see that a lot of villagers have been engaging in pointless shenanigans close to vote close that is making it easy to move the vote off mafia without drawing attention to them because people are moving their vote for no good reason.

    My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    I AGREE WITH THE FLYING TURTLES IDEAS ABOUT A MAN NAMED DAVE, ARGHHHHHHHH!!!

  • Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I meant a vote explosion, not the actual explosion. I'd also like to point out that my shenanigans got as a pseudo-mafia, whereas if I hadn't switched only the neutral would have died.

    Anyway, before I go, I'd just like to point out that Lucedes seemed to know B:L was going to die before Roman announced it.

    At 11:36pm:
    Lucedes wrote:
    i miss the enormous green text already.

    Roman posted at 11:38pm.

    Just for your information as you lynch an innocent villager.



    Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

    Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

    Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    a waiter trying to pay his way through acting school

    A waiter who wants to be an actor, you never see those.

    And I think I prefer That Dave Fella[/color over Cayrus

  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    SLyM wrote:
    Yep. I see that a lot of villagers have been engaging in pointless shenanigans close to vote close that is making it easy to move the vote off mafia without drawing attention to them because people are moving their vote for no good reason.
    That doesn't follow.

  • Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    It wouldn't be this phalla if there weren't any last minute shenanigans.

    DAVE

    Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

    Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

    Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    I dont want to, but I need to vote, and it's for cayrus because that's too many nights in a row.

    PSN: the-K-flash
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Vote was closed 15mins ago...

    Narration incoming.

  • Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    Pretty sure Cayrus ate the vote

    If he is mafia, we're going to have some pretty clear targets

  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Day 4

    "...Yes I saw the headline...'Police arresting innocent workers by the dozen'..."
    "Listen the top brass is all up in a tangle about this, and someone is gonna take the fall for it...The press want's blood and they're gonna get it..."
    "...Well, fuck...I guess the chief who gave the order is the juiciest steak on the market...
    "Johnson, i'm sorry it turned out this way, but it's really unavoidable...
    "I see, i'll clean out my things. Schedule a press conference for 5pm today, i'll deliver my resignation...

    Meanwhile, the explosions continued. This time however, no home made explosives were needed...The night-watchman and Barbecues Galore thought something looked dodgy with the display but thought nothing of it. Perhaps he should have, as if you were inclined, a 4 by 4 pyramid of could make quite an explosion if it tinkered with by the wrong hands.

    The Dead
    Cayrus, Villager - Vote
    Segatai, Villager - Exploded

  • Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    oooooOOOOOooooooOOOOO

    I died as I lived: shenaniganing

    OOOOOooooooOOOOOooooo

    Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

    Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

    Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    you are all so boring in your kill choices.

  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    So yeah That Dave Fella is probably mafia.

    My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    Damn. That Dave Fella until further research

  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    A Placeholder Vote, Which Implies Lack of Original Thought, Implicating in No Uncertain Terms That That Dave Gentleman, Referenced Above, is Certainly Mafia, or is Supposed to be Such, by Many Fine Players of this Most Noble Game, and is hence Obliged to Leave.

  • Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    in lieu of any actual leads, i'm gonna say slym ....

  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    That Dave Fella because we appear to have some form of seer coming forward.

  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Did Dave actually post before the narration or was it the time-travelling posting problem rearing it's ugly head?

  • Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    i don't know what's actually happening anymore, but seriously you ppl are not even playing this game properly anymore. grudges with absolutely no basis, shenanigans for absolutely no reason, people wallowing in their own post restrictions thinking they are so smart about who they are... seriously i almost envy the dead at this point... at least they were trying to do something,
    everyone else is running around with their head down trying not to eat the vote....

    seriously at this point, i'm starting to wonder why i waste my time playing with any of you nerds.

  • Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    and yeah, i might be drunkphalla now, but at least i'm paying attention to these things.

    for a "social game", i feel like i'm playing with the best and brightest of the short bus.

  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Why do you say that cap?

    And why do you say that corv?

    Why are you people saying these things?

    My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    All I did was vote for someone who was messing with votes before vote close and was talking about explosions which are a big part of the narrations!

    If that makes me suspicious ok but y'all are wasting a vote and are just being led around blindly with no reasoning whatsoever except for "yeh he's probably mafia"

    slym

    That Dave Fella on
    PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    slym cause I edited my post.

    PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    !That Dave Fella because I said so yesterday and that's the most mafia-y justification I've seen, heck I've used it too!

  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Cayrus wrote:
    I meant a vote explosion, not the actual explosion. I'd also like to point out that my shenanigans got as a pseudo-mafia, whereas if I hadn't switched only the neutral would have died.

    Anyway, before I go, I'd just like to point out that Lucedes seemed to know B:L was going to die before Roman announced it.

    At 11:36pm:
    Lucedes wrote:
    i miss the enormous green text already.

    Roman posted at 11:38pm.

    Just for your information as you lynch an innocent villager.


    Its a great point actually.

    Lucedes how did you know BL was going to die before the narration was posted?

  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    There's a secret anonymous board where everyone gets to vote for someone for Project Mayhem to blow up?

  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Wildcat wrote:
    There's a secret anonymous board where everyone gets to vote for someone for Project Mayhem to blow up?
    Project Mayhem is a terrorist organization lead by Tyler Durden.

    Youve pretty much just outed yourself and Lucedes as Mafia.

  • Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Bedlam that is just wild speculation, maybe wildcat is part of the mafia trying to get you to vote out leucedes?

    Maybe leucedes gets advanced warning of the kill targets?

    Maybe the explosions are not always from Tyler Durden but like an even day odd day vigs, on in the mafia the other in the village?

    See lots of different things that might be the case, now go sit in the corner and think about why you would condemn one person who you likely don't trust on the word of another person who you have LESS reason of trusting.

    corvidae are you really wondering why people think your part of the mafia? It is so obvious.

    He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Also your claim that everyone is there cannot possibly be true. Im not there, and cayrus obviously wasnt, which is why he wanted to out that statement as a clue before he died.

  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Bedlam that is just wild speculation, maybe wildcat is part of the mafia trying to get you to vote out leucedes?

    Maybe leucedes gets advanced warning of the kill targets?

    Maybe the explosions are not always from Tyler Durden but like an even day odd day vigs, on in the mafia the other in the village?

    See lots of different things that might be the case, now go sit in the corner and think about why you would condemn one person who you likely don't trust on the word of another person who you have LESS reason of trusting.

    corvidae are you really wondering why people think your part of the mafia? It is so obvious.
    There is a lot of wild speculation and Im not saying I kow everything, but I highly doubt an evil organization in a movie is going to become a good guy organization in the game.

    Also voting for someone and saying its obvious witout saying why its obvious isnt helping anyone, mayb instead of telling people to sit in the corner we should be talking things out?

  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    This is an expirmental miniphalla for up to 30 people based on the film 'Fight Club'. It is not required that you've seen the film but as this is, for the most part, a hidden mechanics game, those who've seen the film may have a small advantage.

    I'm not going to be enforcing any rules on spoilers (and may even spoil some things myself). If you're planning to see the film soon either watch it right now or maybe give this game a miss.
    If knowing the source material gives you an advantage, then completly ignoring it would be assinine.

  • Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    seriously.... this is really telling me how much of a waste of time this nonsense is....

    corvidae are you really wondering why people think your part of the mafia? It is so obvious.

    i'm not wondering why anyone thinks i'm shady, that's part of the game. i'm just saying everyone in this thread is acting like a complete moron.

  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Capfalcon wrote:
    That Dave Fella because we appear to have some form of seer coming forward.

    So, I'm feeling a bit more sober now, and I'm not sure what the hell I read to get this.

    Sorry, That Dave Fella.

  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited October 2011

    "Listen the top brass is all up in a tangle about this, and someone is gonna take the fall for it.."

    As is always the case.

    I'm also curious to hear Lucedes' explanation. If the game is relatively faithful to the source material, there aren't any characters I can think of aside from the narrator and people involved in Project Mayhem that would know about the explosions.

    Egos on
  • Options
    kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    I don't buy the dave vote. Not one bit. void slayer because those all seem like odd explanations for the explosions when we are playing a game based on Fight Club.

    Also, wildcat would not make a very good member of Project Mayhem.

    PSN: the-K-flash
  • Options
    kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    Though I would really really enjoy seeing Lucedes explanation for that comment about BL

    PSN: the-K-flash
  • Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    Mr. D for his lack of faith in me.

  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    I meant Lucedes earlier not Dave didn't I (when asking if it was precognition or the time-jumping post problem)?

    This thread also seems kind of quiet for a Phalla. maybe everyone is talking somewhere else and I'm just not cool enough for their table.

  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Hey, just putting it out there in the interests of everyone knowing about it. Whether you believe me or not I have no idea, but I'm sorely disappointed in Bedlam if he thinks I'd be inexperienced enough to out myself as a Mafioso. Maybe he just hasn't played with me enough.

Sign In or Register to comment.