As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[mini] Phalla Club- I am Jack's Temporary Thread

12345679»

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Wasn't my favorite game, because I feel like the only way for the village to win was a lot of really lucky guesswork. Also the fact that is wasn't really clear if people were actually converted or not and the fact that 2 death millers were being created daily was pretty silly, in my opinion. But hey, you said it was experimental, and I like the fact that it was, just not so much how it ended up.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    What? No. There were 5 mafia. To win, you had to just kill them. Using vote records. They weren't real conversions, they still had the same village win conditions. Note that only the mafia won, not the 'converted' people

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Yeah. I know. I was "converted" and didn't win. The thing was that I was using vote records where I was assuming people dying black were mafia, and I didn't really know what my goal was after I got added to the boards.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    Yeah, that's why I was wondering what the actual PM said, because you weren't the only one who seemed confused about their win condition after that

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Yeah, i didn't expect that. Nowhere did i tell anyone they were converted, i just gave them a link to the board. Additionally, if anyone had asked me, i would have said that your win condition remained the same. Hence i think most of the blame for the confusion lies with the vague villager win condition.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    i assumed that the mafia was using the project mayhem boards, but also that my win conditions remained the same.

also, anyone who did not know what was up with the project mayhem boards did not analyze my posts.

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Why didn't you just come out at say it, then? It's not like you were a special or anything

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    i wasn't sure about anything

it was very secretive, and it was billed as a hidden mechanics game

i was member 55, tho

• Options
    Most of the specials were dead day 2. Getting as much information public as possible is the way for a vanillager village to win, not squirreling it away in not-networks

steam_sig.png