[East] PAX East 2012 Forum badges
This is an updated OP to show the final design of the badge and the questions you need to answer should you pick up the badge from the BYOC desk during PAX East 2012:
Below are the design I have come up with for PAX East 2012:Front - FINAL
Back - FINAL
These images are not
at full size! They will be slightly larger when they are printed!
Questions for BYOC desk:
1) Name ONE unofficial PAX Prime community event:
* Pre-PAX Dinner
* Cookie Brigade
* Pre-PAX Magical Mystery Tour
* Trading Cards
* Pre-PAX/Post PAX Board Game meetup
2) Who made the Forum Badges?
Kropotkin [Pr: KRO-POT-KIN]
3) Do Gabe and Tycho read the PAX forums?
4) What is the Name/Handle of the PAX Forum Moderator?
5) What is the theme for the back of the PAX East 2012 forum badge?
World War II
6) What is the name of the military operation at the back of the PAX East 2012 forum badge?
7) Buttons or trading cards at PAX East?
8) There is a group of PAX attendees that gives out crunchy and sweet foodstuffs and takes voluntary donations for the Childsplay charity during PAX. What is this group called?
The Cookie Brigade
9) According to the forums, it is a general rule that PAX is most definately not, under any cirumstances a BLANK service. What is the 'blank'?
10) What creature is there a picture of on the right hand side of the PAX community shield?
The badges will be available from the BYOC desk between 2pm on Friday 6th April until 4pm Sunday 8th April