As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat].

• Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    You guys are the best at depression.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Pfft, I'd do what I did yesterday. Hang out at the BMW dealership, driving around the cars.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    I heard drive was good

maybe I'll go see that or Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame (Di Renjie)

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/10/11/drive-trailer-lawsuit/

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    syndalis wrote:
    Mining sand is a major pain in the ass... I hate having to worry about collapses and stuff.

But I need my pretty pretty glass.
    how much do you need? I could give you some

• Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    Drive was really good.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Aldo wrote:
    You guys are the best at depression.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCyGvGEtOwc&ob=av3e

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    I'm just referring to the title there.

"Misery business."

• Options
    taoist drunktaoist drunk Registered User regular
    Echo wrote:
    This tea is so yummy.

what kind of tea is it?

• Options
    TehSpectre wrote:
    Drive was really good.

Meh. It reminds me too much of The Notebook. It's like, dude, can you try and make a different movie please?

• Options
    Oh, Drez

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    ides of march was pretty good too

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Drez wrote:
    TehSpectre wrote:
    Drive was really good.

Meh. It reminds me too much of The Notebook. It's like, dude, can you try and make a different movie please?

That new movie with George Clooney was pretty fun. But that's just George Clooney making the same movie (as Michael Clayton) over again. They're not too too similar actually but the aesthetics are close.

• Options
    Also the terrible girl from my Tuesday night D&D group? Yeah, she thinks that a class action lawsuit against the makers of Drive is a good idea because she is tired of being "mislead by the trailers and wasting money to see a movie."

I told her to not go and see stuff on the day of release and, you know, DO SOME RESEARCH if $7 is that big a deal.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Cinema here costs like 20 dollars per ticket now that everything is in 3D.

0__0

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    MyDcmbr wrote:
    Also the terrible girl from my Tuesday night D&D group? Yeah, she thinks that a class action lawsuit against the makers of Drive is a good idea because she is tired of being "mislead by the trailers and wasting money to see a movie."

I told her to not go and see stuff on the day of release and, you know, DO SOME RESEARCH if $7 is that big a deal.

The movie is about a guy who drives, right. What did she think it would be about.

• Options
    Drez wrote:
    TehSpectre wrote:
    Drive was really good.

That new movie with George Clooney was pretty fun. But that's just George Clooney making the same movie (as Michael Clayton) over again. They're not too too similar actually but the aesthetics are close.

Heh, I'm not surprised. I never even saw Michael Clayton for that matter.

• Options
    Sarksus wrote:
    MyDcmbr wrote:

The movie is about a guy who drives, right. What did she think it would be about.

A notebook.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Honk wrote:

0__0

draft house tickets are like $7

it is amazing

• Options
    edited October 2011
    I've been binging on The West Wing lately (thank you $80 for the entire boxed set) and 50/50 (EDIT ides of march whoops) was like the opposite of it. WW: "some politicians are shining stars who love The People and are true patriots who rise to power not because of ego but because they have a strong ethic of service." (ides of march): "All your heroes are corrupt and they will fail you someday. Your only choice is which is the lesser evil."

taoist drunk on
  • Options
    $9 per ticket here.

$7 if I go to a matinee.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Honk wrote:

0__0

3D is the worst trend. The current incarnations of the technology still aren't good enough to do anything other than add distraction and eyestrain to a movie.

• Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    This McDonalds video is awesome.

Try to pass off a fake $50 bill? No one cares.
    Hit the employee in his face? No one cares.
    Jump the register to gang up on the employee? No one cares.
    Follow the employee as he's walking away? No one cares.
    Employee picks up something and hits his assailants? Suddenly the whole restaurant cares about violence.

• Options
    Even when President Bartlet did bad/scandalous things they played it off like he only did it because he was such a great guy on the inside.

• Options
    Drez wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:
    MyDcmbr wrote:

A notebook.

She also thought it was going to be like Fast and the Furious, like the woman who is suing. She said, and I kid you not, "I thought there was going to be more, like, driving in it. The guy hardly drives at all. I mean, the name of the movie is Drive. So where is all the driving."

I facepalmed.

Maybe I should just quit going to my Tuesday night game...

Steam
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    3D feels like companies trying to decide what the consumers want, when the consumers couldn't care less.

3D tv for instance will most definitely die soon.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Even when President Bartlet did bad/scandalous things they played it off like he only did it because he was such a great guy on the inside.

President Josiah Bartlet (D)

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Skippy, I drove the BMWs. There were nice. They were all like, my ride is silent an my engine is goes poompoompoompoom.

They were also like, starting at $50,000!

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    Sheep wrote:

Employee picks up something and hits his assailants? Suddenly the whole restaurant cares about violence.

I want to see this.

Steam
  • Options
    MyDcmbr wrote:
    Sheep wrote:

I want to see this.

Me too.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Echo wrote:
    This tea is so yummy.

what kind of tea is it?

Rooibos. (which technically isn't tea, but whatever)

Tastes like rosebud hip soup. Yum.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Honk wrote:
    3D feels like companies trying to decide what the consumers want, when the consumers couldn't care less.

Especially since the TV companies refuse to agree on standards for it

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I've been binging on The West Wing lately (thank you $80 for the entire boxed set) and 50/50 was like the opposite of it. WW: "some politicians are shining stars who love The People and are true patriots who rise to power not because of ego but because they have a strong ethic of service." 50/50: "All your heroes are corrupt and they will fail you someday. Your only choice is which is the lesser evil."

when you say 50/50 you means ides of march?

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Oh, he doesn't drive much? Son of a bitch. It's not about his feelings, is it.

• Options
    3D games are kind of cool.

• Options
    Honk wrote:

I agree

at least for me

• Options
    Skippy, I drove the BMWs. There were nice. They were all like, my ride is silent an my engine is goes poompoompoompoom.

They were also like, starting at $50,000!

what did you drive

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Sarksus wrote:
    3D games are kind of cool.

I dunno

the 3DS's 3D is kind of lame

although I guess it might be a thing of developers not really doing anything with it

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Cinemas here are about €13, which is about $18

that's not counting stuff like food and a drink, which will run you another €8 or so

This discussion has been closed.