As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Sigil City of [Phalla] Part 1: Days 0-3 THREAD BROKEN DO NOT ATTEMPT TO POST!

• ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    ReTaBa

• Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Arivia wrote:
    We joyously celebrate this extended day one and all of its wonderful soft networking opportunities!

I'll soft-network you to the wall!

B-but it's too soon! We haven't even felt out each other's roles yet!

• AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    Arivia wrote:
    We joyously celebrate this extended day one and all of its wonderful soft networking opportunities!

That's for squares. You're not a square, are you?

huntresssig.jpg
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Spoit for killing himself before I could sleep with him (it makes sense in context, I swear).

• Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Wait... but I was right about you being part of the mafia retaba! Well, I guess that deserves a grudge as much as anything.

In the fight club one I called your death Mr. D in the hopes you could defend yourself and people would change the explode vote, you were already winning the super secret vote significantly.

I did not vote for you though. Given the nature of that board I don't know if we ever will know who did...

I'll go with Infidel today, have not voted for him in a long time!

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
    Arivia wrote:
    Arivia wrote:

That's for squares. You're not a square, are you?

But...are we...are we really ready for such networking, such coming together?

YES

huntresssig.jpg
    !!!!

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Square
    +
    ???
    =
    networking?!?

steam_sig.png
  • FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    Corvidae for shooting me with the gun I supplied him with. Silly birds.

• Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    Mr D for leaving me alone in the angel phalla.

Spoit wrote:
    Square
    +
    ???
    =
    networking?!?

ANYTHING

also the anti-life equation

huntresssig.jpg
  • CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    anomalousvandal because new players are mafia, a corollary to the Stever Mafia Replacement Rule.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    who called a kill on me in fight club, and who decided i should die

that reminds me

bedlam before he grudge kills me again D:

no one should grudge kill my precious ALEGGIS

bedlam

huntresssig.jpg
    I really missed you rivs <3

*hugs*
    probably because people can lead me around like a cat to salmon

huntresssig.jpg
  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    But they can't make you drink...???

Wait I think i'm getting my idioms confused.

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Oh hey, this is a thing that's happening. Time to set up shop....

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Alegis wrote:
    who called a kill on me in fight club, and who decided i should die

that reminds me

[color=]bedlam[/color] before he grudge kills me again D:
    again?

• warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    Day one place holder on kime.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
    Yes, fight club

I knew it was coming though (as I got banned despite MrT allowing my Linda comment [btw why did you still try to kill her? she was dead in the player list despite not being mentioned in narration]) but I didn't mention it as that would have revealed information from the other ongoing game

• anomalousvandalanomalousvandal Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    I'm inclined to vote for Cayrus, but I think bedlam would be more fun. I can't go wrong making enemies on the first day can I? Also, dark beer is where it's at. Cream stouts = amazing. I don't care for witte bier much anymore.

anomalousvandal on
    You can take letters off my username, but you cannot take my FREEDOM!!
    I hope we're not creating a reg rysk-Alegis situation where the other side tries to kill the other because they think the other person is out to get them (although I totally wasn't out to kill reg rysk ever, except for the times I did .. by pure coincidence)

Alegis wrote:
    Yes, fight club

I knew it was coming though (as I got banned despite MrT allowing my Linda comment [btw why did you still try to kill her? she was dead in the player list despite not being mentioned in narration]) but I didn't mention it as that would have revealed information from the other ongoing game
    I didnt know your comment was allowed since you withdrew and I was afraid of getting a penelty or somthing bad happening if I didnt do somthing. MrT didnt comment on that so Im sorry.

As for Linda that was my mistake. I didnt update the player list properly so when the kill didnt go through the first time I thought she was guarded and therefore, important. I figured trying it again might catch her off guard.

As for fight club I have no idea who started the vote for you on the PM boards. I defiently didnt call for your death but I didnt try and stop it either.

• Jordan_htJordan_ht Registered User regular
    Everyone knows beer is amazing - right now my fridge is stocked with Dogfish Head Olde School (barley wine ale) - 15% abv. Period.

But what about cheese? Who doesn't love cheese?

steam_sig.png
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Only some cheeses. My father absolutely loves the stuff, though.

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    pie > cake
    lately I've been on a Turbodog kick but I can't argue with Delirium Tremens
    best cheese = gruyere

Shiny New Toys for being a remarkably competent 1st-time-player network head and (accidentally) failing to vote on the last day cheaply ensuring a village victory.

• Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    Best Beer - the one someone else is drinking while they fetch me a nice glass of wine.
    Best cheese - has to be a bit of brie.
    and cake>pie hands down every time

Pie. Crust is the god of desserts.

Also cheddar. I'm a simple girl.

huntresssig.jpg
    Yeah I havent tried any compleicated cheeses. Id love to find a cheese box or somthing with just a bunch of samples to try. Otheriwse ID say a toss up between swiss and colby/montery jack.

Also American can go fuck itself. Ive never liked mac and cheese but I used to make cheese melts and emulsions for KFC mac and cheese at work and it ends up stinking up the whole room and sticking to your clothes weather you like it or not.

I hope all of this cheese talk is not instead of pie/cake. Some weird people (who are clearly very wrong) would prefer to have a cheeseboard than a dessert.

• LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Bedlam wrote:
    Yeah I havent tried any compleicated cheeses. Id love to find a cheese box or somthing with just a bunch of samples to try. Otheriwse ID say a toss up between swiss and colby/montery jack.

Also American can go fuck itself. Ive never liked mac and cheese but I used to make cheese melts and emulsions for KFC mac and cheese at work and it ends up stinking up the whole room and sticking to your clothes weather you like it or not.

I had a hybrid Camanbert/Gorganzola.

With the right wine, it's the best cheese you will ever eat. So good.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    RISE UP MY DENIZENS OF SIGIL, GATHER ROUND ME AND I SHALL SHOW YOU THE TRUE CORRUPTION OF SIGIL. THE GENOCIDAL SCUM THAT MUST BE REMOVED FROM POWER IS IN THE FORM OF

!Void Slayer

precisionk on
    precisionk wrote:
    RISE UP MY DENIZENS OF SIGIL, GATHER ROUND ME AND I SHALL SHOW YOU THE TRUE CORRUPTION OF SIGIL. THE GENOCIDAL SCUM THAT MUST BE REMOVED FROM POWER IS IN THE FORM OF

!Void Slayer

I don't think you understand how Planescape works, berk.

huntresssig.jpg
  • precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    Arivia wrote:
    precisionk wrote:

!Void Slayer

YOU BERK ARE ONE OF THOSE THAT WISHES TO SOW THE SEEDS INSTITUTIONALIZED RULES AND SUBJUGATE PEOPLE TO YOUR ABSURD MADNESS

precisionk wrote:
    Arivia wrote:
    precisionk wrote:

!Void Slayer

YOU BERK ARE ONE OF THOSE THAT WISHES TO SOW THE SEEDS INSTITUTIONALIZED RULES AND SUBJUGATE PEOPLE TO YOUR ABSURD MADNESS

So, you're either an Indep, Doomguard, Anarchist, or Xaositect. Got it. (Factions in Planescape, for anyone not up with the chant.) And because of that, precisionk becomes a really easy choice to lynch so we can start figuring out how the faction system in this game works.

huntresssig.jpg
  • anomalousvandalanomalousvandal Registered User regular
    Pie is much > and never = to cake. Gruyere is a great cheese if you can afford it. Gorgonzola crumbles on a burger is the best.

You can take letters off my username, but you cannot take my FREEDOM!!
  • TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Shiny New Toys is in this game? Gotta get you back for correctly guessing my mafianess last time.

• WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Arivia wrote:
    precisionk wrote:
    Arivia wrote:
    precisionk wrote:

!Void Slayer

So, you're either an Indep, Doomguard, Anarchist, or Xaositect. Got it. (Factions in Planescape, for anyone not up with the chant.) And because of that, precisionk becomes a really easy choice to lynch so we can start figuring out how the faction system in this game works.

Foolish (wo)manthing, precisionk is always his own faction. We admire him for his directness, yesyes.

Wildcat on
This discussion has been closed.