The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[PATV] Extra Credits s3 ep13 - Call of Juarez: The Cartel

2»

• HenroidHenroid How do you get a centrist to change their mind? Take away their privilege.Registered User regular
    I forgot about Poland.

Seeking artists for well-paid commissions. PM me.
    "Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit."
    - @Ludious
  • IndignatorIndignator Registered User
    Langly wrote:
    I doubt that people who make World War 2 games/movies were alive during the war, or have even been to Europe/Asia. People don't have to have personal context to create something that is good. All it takes is maybe a day of research to get at least some basic facts straight.

I agree. Like I said, this doesn't excuse anything.

2»