The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

KRIS AND SCOTT SHOW, EPISODE 4

2»

• AnatoleAnatole Registered User, ClubPA regular
    k&s show so far

4 > 1 > 2 > 3

• zepherinzepherin Registered User regular
    Anatole wrote:
    k&s show so far

4 > 1 > 2 > 3
    Agreed, 4 was fantastic. I was rolling, and 3 just seemed mean spirited to me.

• DeliciousTacosDeliciousTacos Registered User regular
    I like that all of the episodes so far have been a bit different tonally. I have definitely found them consistently hilarious, at any rate.

• zombiefriendzombiefriend Registered User regular
    I loved "Did you know I was 11 months old when I came out?" and Scott's o___o I love this show to death.

mmmmm
  • DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    Haha yeah the 11 months old and "outstanding time management" were both solid. Wasnt too big a fan of the period jokes. It was funny, but also way too easy and not as clever as their other funnies.

616610-1.png
  • AdSapienAdSapien Registered User
    Can anyone tell me what font the K&S show title card uses? I've been trying to find it for my Powerpoint presentations.

• LetterAfterZLetterAfterZ Registered User regular
    AdSapien wrote:
    Can anyone tell me what font the K&S show title card uses? I've been trying to find it for my Powerpoint presentations.

I believe it's Futura, or failing that something very close to it.

2»