As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Leopard-Skin Pill-Box [chat]

1919293949597»

• RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    ooooooooh fuck yeah

Nothing better than starting a new Dwarf Fortress and seeing iron and coal visible on the surface.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Sarksus, make a new chat. Regina Jeepguy is backup.

rRwz9.gif
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    I've never understood why people act like WoW is so addictive

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    HEROIC 1-60! Grind all the same content, using the same models, with BIGGER NUMBERS!

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Looks like Blizzard is fucking up one of the main things that WotC has learned to get right in the last few years:

You should get something every time you level up. If that results in the player getting too many somethings then that just means you have too many levels. Have fewer of them and make them take longer to get if you have to.

And just giving the player something is never going to be effective as having them choose it.

you're still getting new abilities every couple of levels, just not talents

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
This discussion has been closed.