As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hot Webcomic Time Machine

• AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    There's also the point one of the other characters makes where they say that the Legion won't survive past Caesar's death. Once he's gone, all the people who followed his charisma break apart into separate warring bands of raiders and all the vaunted "protection" that communities and the roadways got if they submitted to Caesar is out the window now they are being used for power grabs by the sociopaths he picked to lead his armies.

• HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, if he didn't keep slaves and was more interested just in fighting NCR and trying to convince people he was right, perhaps using religion that he believed in to sway people to him, he would have been more supportable.

HugmasterGeneral on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    what about House

he seems like the middle of the road between the three

• HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    I thought House was an okay guy, and his ending
    Pretty much said "Everyone's happy and rich, except those greedy NCR and Legion"

He really seemed like the 'good guy' option. My next playthrough, though, I wanna do the 'Me' run.

really? I felt oppositely
    he's basically a supervillain who wants to be the eternal ruler of Vegas because of the bad things that happened to him when he was younger

• BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    bfl and I played new vegas

we got the oh my god what is a cazador now I am dead ending

• ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    The 'Me' run is the best, because why wouldn't you trust the glorified UPS guy that just had a bullet removed from his brain (and possibly has an Intelligence of 1), to be the person in charge?

What could possibly go wrong?

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Fuck cazadors.

yeah, cazadors suck

• BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    The NCR was the only faction I felt was sustainable. Everyone else just seemed like some asshole grabbing power for himself. No matter how well they run things, you need to give people the opportunity to change things on their own, even if it is for the worse.

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
    edited October 2011
    the ncr basically has that problem too

it's really a lesser of 4 evils of thing

Nerdgasmic on
  • ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    I ran for dictator of New Vegas on an anti-Cazador platform.

No one had any objections, except those NCR bitches

• Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    I -almost- posted Ma3 but then I saw just a hint of nipple in panel 3.

Damn.

• SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    k8zJ9.jpg

YyezV.jpg

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    where was it that someone mentioned the name of that oblivion comic?

• BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    yay,cucumber quest

so soothing

• SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular

The comic about the cat girl and her doomed attempts to stop screwing every guy she meets?

Prequel

next time, on a very special edition of comics that sound awful

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Seriously wrote:

The comic about the cat girl and her doomed attempts to stop screwing every guy she meets?

Prequel

aw man really D: i thought it was just some cute comic not some weird thing.

Did you know? Her best friend is a lesbian

There's no sexual tension there though

not yet

It is actually a pretty good comic I just find it really amusing to describe it in the worst way possible.

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Guys!

I have returned through the portal from Bible Black!

b1ehrMM.gif
  • HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    eww eww eeeewwww!

vEaRQgH.png
    so is it worth reading?

• Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    TrippyJing wrote:
    Guys!

My mouth is agape to hear of your adventures.

• ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    b-bible black has a dub...

I've no idea if you'll like it or not

quite a few people here do

the only really weird thing about prequel are some of the suggestions people write

• Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    so is it worth reading?

Yes.

It is a lot better than it sounds.

broken image link
    welp i'll read it.

edited October 2011
    Nerdgasmic wrote:
    the only really weird thing about prequel are some of the suggestions people write

heh, nevermind

but oh my god I am so fucking funny

Seriously on
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    regarding the new prequel flash:

for some reason I didn't realize the first time that you could often talk to the same person multiple times for extra dialog

the best part is how you can get banned from the tavern

also it took me a while to figure out what the goal of the dancing minigame was

there was a dancing minigame?

• TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    talk to the non-orc in the arena a few times

• SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    i76qF.gif

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Magus` wrote:
    TrippyJing wrote:
    Guys!

My mouth is agape to hear of your adventures.
    Shabooty wrote:
    b-bible black has a dub...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU3Gg696yrM

b1ehrMM.gif
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSGHHHHHHHGSADGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    FFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ERR

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    trippy broke ronnie, huh

BahamutZERO.gif
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    tumblr_ltn7bagMhD1ql68eno1_500.png

EzUAYcn.png
This discussion has been closed.