Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Transformers-the ongoing saga of Susan Journeyer and Josh Boyfriend

1272829303133»

• BetsuniBetsuni Insert Disk 4 and Press Any Key to Continue Registered User regular
    Anyone see black Friday sales for transformers comics? I'm hoping that there is one so I can buy the rest of the run, be insanely busy for the holidays, forget about reading them, remember when the compilations come out, then be completely lost

I'm hoping for one, but haven't seen it yet. Maybe Cyber Monday?

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    I think comixology only have the current volumes on sale and the upcoming volumes for a slight discount. They don't seem to have the single issues on sale

P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • DelzhandDelzhand Venitah, Satariel! Registered User regular
    Steam|FFXIV|Switch SW-3472-4893-0802
    Betsuni
  • BetsuniBetsuni Insert Disk 4 and Press Any Key to Continue Registered User regular
    Now who was the person who wanted to be pinged on this sale?

oosik_betsuni.png
    Heffling wrote: »
    A few years ago I picked up the IDW Transformers comics from Humble Bundle, and I've recently gotten around to reading them. I'm in love, and want more, but the price for the hardbacks seems very steep. Is there a cheaper alternative? I'm ok with digital.

@Heffling ping for an IDW sale on Comixology.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Heffling
  • HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    Bought a heap of comics. Completed my MTMT comixology collection, even though I already have the physical trades. Same with and Lost Light, Optimus Prime, but finished them by getting the remaining volmes in singles as it was cheaper. Got Requiem of the Wreckers as a single so I can finish reading it during lunch break. Got Unicron singles.

Also bought some DC and Marvel comics as well.

P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
    WingedWeaselBetsuniDizzy D
  • WingedWeaselWingedWeasel Registered User regular
    Picked up a bunch of stuff that I'll sit on reading until the trades release and then wonder why I didn't wait/read them sooner

I'd say I'll read them over the holidays but I'm sure work will continue to be a disaster