Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Transformers-the ongoing saga of Susan Journeyer and Josh Boyfriend

1293031323335»

• WingedWeaselWingedWeasel Registered User regular
    edited June 20
    I will also probably be waiting but I'm pretty excited to see where they go with it. I always liked the way spotlights helped flesh out the universe but allowed the main story to progress, hopefully this works in a similar capacity

Edit: the devastator shadow cover is awesome

WingedWeasel on
    Undead Scottsman
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    So far I'm really liking some of the worldbuilding they do. I especially like the "mentorship" idea, as it allows them to build familar ties without needing the direct reproduction aspect. It's something I generally hope to see continue beyond this continuity.

• IncenjucarIncenjucar Audio Game Developer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Looks like a fan favorite IDW character is making her first appearance in the new continuity. (Also a character who I've wanted to see in fiction a long time.)

...is that a belly button?

Some SDCC news.

Next Galaxies arc after Constructicons Rising will be focused on Arcee & Greenlight. (#7-9) and then a Ultra Magnus story (#10-12)

Also new GI Joe and ROM series, but I'm not clear if they're in their own continuity if they're doing a shared thing again.

• WingedWeaselWingedWeasel Registered User regular
    edited July 18
    I saw rumors that the Netflix transformers show is going to tie into the comics. Anyone see something concrete for that?

Edit: related to scottsman's post

WingedWeasel on
    Only thing I've seen about that, WingedWeasel, was this
    Q: To Easton, about the comic and the Transformers TV show he is working on for Netflix. "Is it two different stories?"

A: Easton says "No. Everything is smooth."

Cryptic!

WingedWeasel