As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

JOURNEY to the CENTER of the INTERNET

12357101

Posts

  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    I'd say robocop, but that's because i haven't seen that yet.

    I'll

    I'll go home now.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    terminator 2

    Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Terminator and Robocop are both equally great

    Terminator 2 is better than both though

  • Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Planet

    Watch this. But watch it with both the english dubbing on in addition to the english subtitles.

    Thank me in the morning.

    iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Ok that Shatner vid is the beating heart of modern culture

  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    favorite answers while grading GEO110 midterms

    Q: Why are meteorite impacts pronounced and visible on the surface of the moon, but the earth shows no such markings?

    A1: The moon acts like a bodyguard for the earth, blocking the meteors from hitting the earth

    A2: The earth is constantly moving and has a belt that destroys meteorites, that cause meterite craters. Also by having the earth constantly moving they have a chance to miss the earth all together, unlike the moon which stays in one spot.

  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    haha what

    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    Q: Try to think critically and come up with a question you had about this reading

    A: I was wondering how exactly geologists determine how deep the earth's crust is? Satellites?

  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Squall wrote:
    A1: The moon acts like a bodyguard for the earth, blocking the meteors from hitting the earth

    Full credit.

    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

    Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Squall wrote:
    favorite answers while grading GEO110 midterms

    Q: Why are meteorite impacts pronounced and visible on the surface of the moon, but the earth shows no such markings?

    A1: The moon acts like a bodyguard for the earth, blocking the meteors from hitting the earth

    A2: The earth is constantly moving and has a belt that destroys meteorites, that cause meterite craters. Also by having the earth constantly moving they have a chance to miss the earth all together, unlike the moon which stays in one spot.

    when people fire bullets into the air, they eventually collide with meteors and deflect them away from the earth

  • Options
    FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    If you're boiling hot dogs get some Campbell's condensed tomato soup, add some water to that, you don't have to mix it up. Pour the tomato-y water into your pan. Boil them dogs. You will have much tastier hotdogs that way.

    Microwaving them is pretty gross tbh. Then again I work with hot dogs every single day. We only microwave them when they -need- to be done in less than a minute. Otherwise boil with a lid on the pot and it will only take you ~5 minutes.

    sig2.jpg
  • Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    Solar wrote:
    Terminator and Robocop are both equally great

    Terminator 2 is better than both though

    Is Terminator 2 a satire of the 90s? Robocop wins.

  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    facetious wrote:
    Squall wrote:
    A1: The moon acts like a bodyguard for the earth, blocking the meteors from hitting the earth

    Full credit.

    i really wanted to give her extra credit

    the moon totally takes a bullet for us you guys

  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    Weaver wrote:
    Squall wrote:
    facetious wrote:
    Squall wrote:
    A1: The moon acts like a bodyguard for the earth, blocking the meteors from hitting the earth

    Full credit.

    i really wanted to give her extra credit

    the moon totally takes a bullet for us you guys

    Still though, erosion isn't a tough concept kids.

    this is a college course

  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Squall wrote:
    facetious wrote:
    Squall wrote:
    A1: The moon acts like a bodyguard for the earth, blocking the meteors from hitting the earth

    Full credit.

    i really wanted to give her extra credit

    the moon totally takes a bullet for us you guys

    Still though, erosion isn't a tough concept kids.

  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    Larlar wrote:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Planet

    Watch this. But watch it with both the english dubbing on in addition to the english subtitles.

    Thank me in the morning.

    I love this movie

  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    FirmSkater wrote:
    If you're boiling hot dogs get some Campbell's condensed tomato soup, add some water to that, you don't have to mix it up. Pour the tomato-y water into your pan. Boil them dogs. You will have much tastier hotdogs that way.

    Microwaving them is pretty gross tbh. Then again I work with hot dogs every single day. We only microwave them when they -need- to be done in less than a minute. Otherwise boil with a lid on the pot and it will only take you ~5 minutes.
    Listen to this man.

    He is a hotdog magician.

  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Squall wrote:
    Weaver wrote:
    Squall wrote:
    facetious wrote:
    Squall wrote:
    A1: The moon acts like a bodyguard for the earth, blocking the meteors from hitting the earth

    Full credit.

    i really wanted to give her extra credit

    the moon totally takes a bullet for us you guys

    Still though, erosion isn't a tough concept kids.

    this is a college course

    what? no

    no it isn't

  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    squall you're grading the wrong papers

  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Squall wrote:
    Weaver wrote:
    Squall wrote:
    facetious wrote:
    Squall wrote:
    A1: The moon acts like a bodyguard for the earth, blocking the meteors from hitting the earth

    Full credit.

    i really wanted to give her extra credit

    the moon totally takes a bullet for us you guys

    Still though, erosion isn't a tough concept kids.

    this is a college course

    What happened I just blacked out for a moment I thought you said this was a college cour

  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    where is karl im sure he has some fun grading stories

  • Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    www.hamsterdance.com

    Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    MateyMatey see, look how sad i am now give me your wallet.Registered User regular
    Earf be slangin them moon rocks

  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    wait is there both a Matey and a Matev posting in this thread

  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    http://shitmystudentswrite.tumblr.com/

    Lot of up and coming scholars out there.

  • Options
    MateyMatey see, look how sad i am now give me your wallet.Registered User regular
    Rolo wrote:
    wait is there both a Matey and a Matev posting in this thread

    Nah dog you gettin high off your own supply again

  • Options
    FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    Maximum wrote:
    http://shitmystudentswrite.tumblr.com/

    Lot of up and coming scholars out there.

    Thank you for this

    sig2.jpg
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    FirmSkater wrote:
    Maximum wrote:
    http://shitmystudentswrite.tumblr.com/

    Lot of up and coming scholars out there.

    Thank you for this
    Racism only exists in the eyes of the ignorant. Don’t people realize that Ghandi Mohandas put an end to rascism in America in the early part of the 18th century? Obviously not since professors keep qouting him. I don’t mean to sound holier than thou, but sometimes i think I have a better handle on the cultural constructions of the modern world.

  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    This is my fave so far...
    Traditions passed down through generations:

    My grandma loves cock on Sunday afternoons and I like to watch when she does!

  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    I wish these were the full papers though.

    I want more context on some of these.

  • Options
    MateyMatey see, look how sad i am now give me your wallet.Registered User regular
    Holy shit this has got me in stitches

  • Options
    FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    http://shitmystudentswrite.tumblr.com/post/5020912783/rebels-and-onions-got-no-respect
    The rebel and onion armies showed grose negligence by having many of their battles right inside national parks, like Gettysburg.

    The balls on those guys!

    sig2.jpg
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Rolo wrote:
    FirmSkater wrote:
    Maximum wrote:
    http://shitmystudentswrite.tumblr.com/

    Lot of up and coming scholars out there.

    Thank you for this
    Racism only exists in the eyes of the ignorant. Don’t people realize that Ghandi Mohandas put an end to rascism in America in the early part of the 18th century? Obviously not since professors keep qouting him. I don’t mean to sound holier than thou, but sometimes i think I have a better handle on the cultural constructions of the modern world.

    this is amazing

  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    Buttlord wrote:
    Solar wrote:
    Terminator and Robocop are both equally great

    Terminator 2 is better than both though

    Is Terminator 2 a satire of the 90s? Robocop wins.

    Robocop was so forward thinking it satirised a time period which hadn't come yet

    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    Edcrab wrote:
    Rolo wrote:
    Edcrab wrote:
    important question whats a better movie to watch with drunk idiots

    robocop or terminator

    terminator 2

    Can't watch that until we watch the first one first

    Law

    This is not true. T2 is good enough as a standalone

    ETqXK.png
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    I think I am going to stop reading that shit my students write site for now

    work is not the appropriate place to burst out laughing

    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    tynic wrote:
    Rolo wrote:
    FirmSkater wrote:
    Maximum wrote:
    http://shitmystudentswrite.tumblr.com/

    Lot of up and coming scholars out there.

    Thank you for this
    Racism only exists in the eyes of the ignorant. Don’t people realize that Ghandi Mohandas put an end to rascism in America in the early part of the 18th century? Obviously not since professors keep qouting him. I don’t mean to sound holier than thou, but sometimes i think I have a better handle on the cultural constructions of the modern world.

    this is amazing
    The pelvis of a female tends to be larger and wider than males for the passage of a child, hopefully during childbirth.

  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    The Geek wrote:

    1500m and still going

  • Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    Edcrab wrote:
    Buttlord wrote:
    Solar wrote:
    Terminator and Robocop are both equally great

    Terminator 2 is better than both though

    Is Terminator 2 a satire of the 90s? Robocop wins.

    Robocop was so forward thinking it satirised a time period which hadn't come yet

    You know what I mean, jerk.

This discussion has been closed.