Options

[Starcraft 2] Thread broken. Post in new one.

1222324252628»

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    3clipse wrote:
    Lemming wrote:
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh, that was great

Need a light? :D

B-)

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    3clipse wrote:
    Lemming wrote:
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh, that was great

Need a light? :D

Fire it up.

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    I feel obligated to post some K-pop in here. So...

^_~

also, teleporting forum again?

l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    PantsB wrote:
    Is FeelsGoodMan the guy who used to talk about clown toss here all the time?

From the ladder:
    screenshot2011103023232.jpg
    screenshot2011103023235.jpg

He was 40 food up, up on upgrades, even on workers... yep time to quit.

Granted I had a few hallucinated Cols in there but come on lol. I'm literally about to retreat and see how many zealots I can save (my gas units should have been OK).

his name wasn't FeelsGoodMan on SC2 though, I don't think.

• Options
    LemmingLemming Registered User regular
    3clipse wrote:
    Variable wrote:
    because it is hard to be sensitive to everyone's issues, we should be sensitive to no one's

interesting lessons catching up in the sc2 thread

I just find myself surprised that people care SO MUCH about being able to say whatever the hell they want that asking for sensitivity somehow turns me into a speechnazibadguy.

I didn't even say "don't say rape!" Just maybe don't make long, detailed analogies that describe exactly what happens during rape. But I guess that's too much to ask, or something? Because it's really, really important that we get to have long discussions about the mechanics of rape?

Whatever. I still don't understand how the fighting community has understood this for years, but any mention like this in the SC2 community ends up being equivalent to trying to murder free speech.

"1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime (14.8% completed rape; 2.8% attempted rape)."

"About 3% of American men — or 1 in 33 — have experienced an attempted or completed rape in their lifetime."

http://www.rainn.org/get-information/statistics/sexual-assault-victims
    Destiny wrote:
    A while ago, Jessica recruited Eve onto team slayers pretty much because A) she looked pretty and B) she was a girl. I was adamantly against this because I feel like women deserve a fair shot at making their own progress through SC2 without any kind of artificial support.

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/k29g1/women_in_starcraft_2/

There are many things that I have to say about this attitude in general, but I can't think of a good way to put it and I'm sure you guys can figure it out.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    if he knew you were on 3 base I can sort of understand that move depending where he is exactly on econ/tech

but it was premature at the least.

whenever I see a lot of anything I don't expect, I drop a scan on the protoss army (when I 'save' one lol). well worth it for when you catch them hallucinatin

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Uh. Is the thread borked for anyone else? :(

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
This discussion has been closed.