As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A Midsummer Night's [chat]

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    hey castle, maybe i can get laid instead of you.

i promise to be happier about it.

I wish I could like, call in a stunt double for anything intimate

I think I have some kind of mental block. Freud would be drooling

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    the fuck is wrong with y'all

if having sex is upsetting to you, don't do it

but the bros will kick me out of the club.

steam_sig.png
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    the fuck is wrong with y'all

if having sex is upsetting to you, don't do it

sex is mandatory

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Watch Tales from the Hood!

yea.

steam_sig.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    or maybe try quitting alcohol or quitting drugs or starting exercise or changing exercise or eating differently

or something

i dunno

some drastic life change

even when i'm deeply depressed, good things make me happier even if only temporarily

goddamned mooks

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Drez wrote:
    Dark Souls is just like sex. You spend a long time building up your humanity and then in a second - poof - it's all gone, you're too tired, and you just want to fling your vibrating controller away from you as far as possible.

is p good review

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    or maybe try quitting alcohol or quitting drugs or starting exercise or changing exercise or eating differently

or something

i dunno

some drastic life change

even when i'm deeply depressed, good things make me happier even if only temporarily

goddamned mooks

my life is insanely awesome. i just gave up happiness with some ladies because i was a mope. i can stop complaining. in the scheme of things it is 1st world problem.

Organichu wrote:

or something

i dunno

some drastic life change

goddamned mooks

like a new video game?

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    that post was super hot until the word "mooks"

what a turn off

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    I played enough "hard games" in the 80's.

I did my time, I earned my Arkham City.

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    edited October 2011
    Organichu wrote:

or something

i dunno

some drastic life change

goddamned mooks

my life is insanely awesome. i just gave up happiness with some ladies because i was a mope. i can stop complaining. in the scheme of things it is 1st world problem.

i do not follow this tangent at all.

were people really bummed out about sex because I was joking and now I feel bad.

Shit i'm not even upset that i'm eating terribly because i'm exercising again and hey fuck it.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Watching the Occupy Oakland footage again.

Words like "unconscionable" and "intolerable" have lost their power. They are too diluted to describe an event like this.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    i am not bummed about sex at all, ed. I am quite pumped to bone this girl actually.

i just wish i had a real relationship is all.

Hakkekage wrote:

It's the latest dance from London Town, Mr. Willis.

Drez wrote:
    Feral wrote:

Words like "unconscionable" and "intolerable" have lost their power. They are too diluted to describe an event like this.

This is going to sound awful, but I haven't been following.

Who has been doing the unconscionable stuff?

cops. shooting people with tear gas and stuff.

Feral wrote:

Drez wrote:
    Hakkekage wrote:

It's the latest dance from London Town, Mr. Willis.

i love the "yissssssss"

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i am not bummed about sex at all, ed. I am quite pumped to bone this girl actually.

what, am i chopped fucking liver

Organichu wrote:

what, am i chopped fucking liver

baby, you ask me about limeade but what's in it for me.

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Drez wrote:
    Hakkekage wrote:

It's the latest dance from London Town, Mr. Willis. 45 :^:

Caveman Paws on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Feral wrote:

For a peaceful revolution to succeed most times there must be violence against those protesting by the ruling authority in order to garner the support of those not protesting.

u7stthr17eud.png

dogg i get this too.

it just means under that gruff kitty exterior there is a sensitive soul.

which you gotta crush and remove like a cancer.

steam_sig.png
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote:
    Feral wrote:

Oakland PD used flash grenades and tear gas to clear a crowd. That's not the unconscionable part (though it wasn't really okay, either).

After the crowd dispersed, there was somebody lying on the ground motionless. The cops stood there and watched him.

After about a minute, roughly a dozen of the protestors turned around to gather around the motionless guy and see if he was okay.

A cop threw a flash grenade directly into the center of that group, possibly hitting the dude on the ground though nobody knows for sure.

The dude is in the hospital now in critical condition with a fractured skull.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Feral you missed the part where the man is a veteran of Iraq and the LAPD used rubber bullets on the crowd as well. Also a BART station was shut down by the amount of tear gas that was used.

u7stthr17eud.png
    how does nick swardson have a show.

i saw him live once. he was witty. quick. reasonably intelligent.

what is this shitty show.

steam_sig.png
    Feral wrote:
    Drez wrote:
    Feral wrote:

Oakland PD used flash grenades and tear gas to clear a crowd. That's not the unconscionable part (though it wasn't really okay, either).

After the crowd dispersed, there was somebody lying on the ground motionless. The cops stood there and watched him.

After about a minute, roughly a dozen of the protestors turned around to gather around the motionless guy and see if he was okay.

A cop threw a flash grenade directly into the center of that group, possibly hitting the dude on the ground though nobody knows for sure.

I have always thought about how bad it must be to be the guy who dies from getting hit in the head by a grenade.

steam_sig.png
  • Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    you guys could be like me, and have the potential to have sex all the time, but not because you know, religion and stuff, atleast until I get married, then it will be like a marathon every night

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
    Mazzyx: I know. The Kent State shooting probably did more to sway public opinion against the Vietnam War than a thousand protest songs ever did. I still get chills looking at those photographs, though.

• dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote:
    Feral you missed the part where the man is a veteran of Iraq and the LAPD used rubber bullets on the crowd as well. Also a BART station was shut down by the amount of tear gas that was used.

it wasnt LAPD it was in Oakland (OPD)
    and here is a nice video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZLyUK0t0vQ

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
    Feral wrote:
    Drez wrote:
    Feral wrote:

Oh Jesus Christ.

:)
    Feral wrote:
    Drez wrote:
    Feral wrote:

I have always thought about how bad it must be to be the guy who dies from getting hit in the head by a grenade.

If it doesn't explode I bet it hurts like a B.

you guys could be like me, and have the potential to have sex all the time, but not because you know, religion and stuff, atleast until I get married, then it will be like a marathon every night

i really hate to break it to you, but no matter how attracted you are to someone, you could have 0 sexual chemistry. i really, really hate to break that to you.

it is so true.

you'll maybe see.

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Oakland PD also repeatedly lied about not using rubber bullets, tear gas, or flashbangs.

hakkes

those histories are p horrible

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    the oakland thing has made me incredibly angry

Oakland PD also repeatedly lied about not using rubber bullets, tear gas, or flashbangs.

They admitted to using tear gas.

They still insist that they don't use rubber bullets.

This discussion has been closed.