As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The wave your dick around thread, or the what have you done SE++?

• Options
    scarlet blvd.scarlet blvd. Bebop Cola Goooood!Registered User regular
    I sit around and watch
    collecting secrets

• Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    the best part was that he couldn't even scream

• Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    My cousin may have hated his recovery because I took care of him during it and I subjected him to repeat viewings Brokeback Mountain.

In the dark.

On a couch together.

His feet in my lap.

Covered by a sheet.

He was helpless.

58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    I travel a bunch throughout Europe thats bout it nothing special

• Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    I can eat a whole lot

fuck yes

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Canada, I still like you just so we are clear.

• Options
    Macro9 wrote:
    Melding wrote:
    maybe you got a deviated septum bro

runs in my family

i think i got punched in the nose in a good way though because it hasn't been bothering me as much

next time i go to a doctor, i will ask.

So we will probably know in a few years.

Ain't you got that sweet government health care?

I know several people that had that septum shit and got surgery.

They say don't ever get the surgery.

i should look into this, but given the amount of surgeries i've had performed on my nose, i'd rather not. shit sucks. worst was having to put this tube up my nostril to keep it from collapsing

My older brother probably needs it but he won't bother.

His nose was knocked off by a tricycle my cousin tried to kill him with.

It was just some skin and fat hanging off what little was left of his nose bone(s?).

58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    My baby is so cute

He has the best muppet grin

His shrieks of laughter strike joy into the hearts of his enemies, rendering them helpless

• Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    my mom had the surgery, apparently it wears off, which sort of astounded me

• Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    "It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

I read this quote frequently to remind me not to be so hard on myself

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    I got my first roll of Real Film back and have some hella good shots. I am proud of that.

Uhhh

got an 85 on my soc. midterm, that was cool.

• Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    Blake that is a pretty cool coin. I'm more jealous that you got to meet Santa Claus though.

• Options
    edited October 2011
    I just posted this video in the NFL thread. I just saw it and if you watch it you will know how I feel sometimes when things that are on my mind, or things I am discussing somehow show up in things I see or hear afterwards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1XKF-_TgJY&sns=em

Not like how you buy a certain vehicle and you become aware of all the other versions of it on the road, and you think that there are more than before, but it's just how your perception has changed, so that you notice them now.

No, it's more like how there are thoughts in your head, or words leaving your mouth, and they appear in media you consume.

It's like the universe is synced to your brain, or that it has a window into your mind, or maybe you are the universe and all of your thoughts become formed into something, and you don't just notice it at random but your subconscious has guided you to the new reality you created.

It teases you with possibility but it's never under your control.

Can a thing like that...a powerful thing

Can it even be controlled?

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    been eating the fungus again, macro?

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I was in a wrestling mag and tv commercial thing about 18 years ago.

• Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    I'm glad that you agree that people need to hear about the awesome things I've done in my life. Folks needs to know.

• Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    For a while there I was placed 9th with my team (4 including me) in a national quiz bowl on the ocean.

E: there's another dude dicking around here that was part of the team too

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options

I might be a little messed up right now.

Just a little.

Not on any hallucinogens, though.

58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Macro9 wrote:
    I just posted this video in the NFL thread. I just saw it and if you watch it you will know how I feel sometimes when things that are on my mind, or things I am discussing somehow show up in things I see or hear afterwards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1XKF-_TgJY&sns=em

Not like how you buy a certain vehicle and you become aware of all the other versions of it on the road, and you think that there are more than before, but it's just how your perception has changed, so that you notice them now.

No, it's more like how there are thoughts in your head, or words leaving your mouth, and they appear in media you consume.

It's like the universe is synced to your brain, or that it has a window into your mind, or maybe you are the universe and all of your thoughts become formed into something, and you don't just notice it at random but your subconscious has guided you to the new reality you created.

It teases you with possibility but it's never under your control.

Can a thing like that...a powerful thing

Can it even be controlled?

this fucking post

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Well, can it be controlled?

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Artreus wrote:

too many Users at once for any one to take control to happen

• Options
    Macro9 wrote:

I might be a little messed up right now.

Just a little.

Not on any hallucinogens, though.

halloween is the best time for them, just saying.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    You should report it for awesome if you like it so much Shorty.

• Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    Macro, have you ever heard of, Solipsism?

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    I might just

• Options
    Shorty wrote:
    I might just

Not like you gotta worry about being judged for quality there anymore.

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    Antimatter wrote:
    Artreus wrote:

too many Users at once for any one to take control to happen

Are you saying that we're all connected in this game, and that are subconscious minds are competing with one another for control?

Does that mean life really is just a rat race, and that the actions of our physical bodies are pointless?

Who the hell is really in the driving seat?

58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    Totally going through a social upheaval which involves basically being outcast from my best buds.

Sucks balls, but when you hear one of your pals basically said to his girl, " You deserve to be cheated on." you end up questioning a few things.

• Options
    Macro, have you ever heard of, Solipsism?

That sounds like some kind of college word.

I don't truck with them words.

58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Dee Kae wrote:
    Totally going through a social upheaval which involves basically being outcast from my best buds.

Sucks balls, but when you hear one of your pals basically said to his girl, " You deserve to be cheated on." you end up questioning a few things.

I had a very close friend for six years, who slept with a girl who had herpes

she did not inform him of this fact beforehand

I mentioned this to him, that she had herpes, though I was just making conversation; I did not know he had slept with said girl at the time, I heard about it later

he then went on to fuck a few more girls, without protection, and without informing them that he might have herpes

and I decided that I did not want someone like that as a friend

it didn't end there; that came a year later, when he killed himself

but that's another story

this life

I tell you

Shorty on
  • Options
    the worst part about being awake in the wee hours of the morning is the places your brain takes you and drops a bombshell on you

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    I swag

I cook

• Options
    Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Gorgeous Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    Macro9 wrote: »
    Raneados wrote:
    so how did bats get all those giant insignia of his rogue's gallery

did his enemies commission them from out-of-work painters and sculptors, or

seriously batman doesn't move all that stuff in personally, right?

even with alfred, unless alfred is secretly a bridge troll

i now have a mental image of batman kidnapping laborers
    and them waking up in the bat cave
    batman looming over them

MOVE THIS COIN NEXT TO THE GIANT T-REX STATUE

heck they'd have to bring stuff in from outside eventually, right? they'd learn where the batcave is

are they distracted by huge wads of cash or by a sudden onset of dying mysteriously

http://www.cracked.com/article_18968_5-reasons-there-must-be-corpses-buried-under-batcave.html

You know what this makes me think of.

Batman the animated series, and why it is probably the best batman universe EVER.

Batman had a mechanic. Not only did he fix his cars and bikes (one would assume his copters and boats as welll) but he also DESIGNED the current version and probably many others as well.

I got nothing for you now. Try again later.

• Options
    Shorty wrote:

I mentioned this to him, that she had herpes, though I was just making conversation; I did not know he had slept with said girl

he then went on to fuck a few more girls, without protection, and without informing them that he might have herpes

but that's another story

this life

I tell you

That is heavy.

I wouldn't be surprised if my pal was on his way to that end. The dude managed to get so wasted at a friends wedding "Afterparty" last weekend that he caused a fight between the groom, his bestman, and his wife. It caused them all to break it off for a few days. He was even taken aside by the groom before the fight and talked to about how he was acting towards all the bridesmaids.

What happened after that was that my pal, being in that situation, proceeded to get even more drunk, call every girl still there a silly goose ,get choked out by two different bridesmaids, be accused of rape, and tear off the door to the groom's bathroom.

I had come back in to find out why the party had ended and even heard that the groom took out a shotgun, or something of that sort, and caused the party to break up.

Now my pal's on and off again girlfriend has sent me transcripts of what he's been telling her and it's down right horrible, like, no one sane would ever say this to their significant other. I advised her to seriously consider her relationship with him, this gets back to him somehow and now I'm made to be the bad guy in all this in my group of close friends.

I can't wait to see what stuff is going to start this weekend, considering all the Halloween parties.

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Dee Kae wrote:
    Shorty wrote:

I mentioned this to him, that she had herpes, though I was just making conversation; I did not know he had slept with said girl

but that's another story

this life

I tell you

That is heavy.

I wouldn't be surprised if my pal was on his way to that end. The dude managed to get so wasted at a friends wedding "Afterparty" last weekend that he caused a fight between the groom, his bestman, and his wife. It caused them all to break it off for a few days. He was even taken aside by the groom before the fight and talked to about how he was acting towards all the bridesmaids.

What happened after that was that my pal, being in that situation, proceeded to get even more drunk, call every girl still there a silly goose ,get choked out by two different bridesmaids, be accused of rape, and tear off the door to the groom's bathroom.

I had come back in to find out why the party had ended and even heard that the groom took out a shotgun, or something of that sort, and caused the party to break up.

Now my pal's on and off again girlfriend has sent me transcripts of what he's been telling her and it's down right horrible, like, no one sane would ever say this to their significant other. I advised her to seriously consider her relationship with him, this gets back to him somehow and now I'm made to be the bad guy in all this in my group of close friends.

I can't wait to see what stuff is going to start this weekend, considering all the Halloween parties.

alcoholism changes people, and does so over so long a period that one day you look at your friend and realize that you no longer really know them

this was my friend's problem: it got to the point where none of the people who had loved him really thought he was worth saving anymore

all he had left were the people who bought him drinks

I want to say your guy sounds something like this, but it's not really the sort of thing you can judge from a few paragraphs of text

Shorty on
  • Options
    It seems like it. He's always been a little, uh.... off? And it was more then just drinkin' that night. He's pretty much covered all aspects o' drugs n' what not and I've heard through the grapevine that his parents are even getting concerned. Which doesn't sound like much but guy's parents are like his friends, rather then actual parents.

But, here's a little tidbit of what he said to me, that finally got to me.

"Its really sad to have a friend where ne time u talk about that friend everyone has to ask you "why are u friends with him?" Bro it rly does"

This statement was so ironic it made me come to a realization. Why the hell am I friend's with this guy?

On that note: Seriously, there's much dick-waving here to finally not have to be dealing with that. It was yeeeeeears of this shit, man.

• Options
    sounds like you're better off without

you wave that dick and you wave it hard

• Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    Anybody who's making you out to be the bad guy in that is probably just trying to avoid mentally confronting that your friend has become a totally fucked up individual. Way to go on getting rid of him, getting rid of toxic friends makes everything just feel better.