As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Kitty + Baby = No good!

2»

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Ew.

Also, this thread is in serious danger of violating the unwritten rule of H/A: cat threads require cat pictures.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Hmm, I am looking for pictures of Briggs as we speak. Im not even sure he exists as I can not find evidence of him. Until then, I will provide you a picture of his victim enjoying her first burrito...
    321103_10100329572965160_22912669_51361889_1961093576_n.jpg

Disrupter on
    616610-1.png
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Awwwwwwwwwwwww.

I will accept your offering.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    Skoal CatSkoal Cat Registered User regular
    I was terrified when you said your newborn was having a burrito... but that was awesome and now I want I burrito.

• Options
    DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Haha yes, we are not silly geese. The only chipotle she gets is via the booby milk she drinks after my wife has herself a burrito.

Now I am going to chipotle for lunch! My daughter makes a great spokes-baby!

Disrupter on
    616610-1.png
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    you could try chewing his. see how that works out.

the trick is to not do too much. stick to regular short trims that just take teh edge off. evntually it will cause the quick to shrink making it easier to cut a little more off. the last thing you want to do is cause some pain and have the cat associate it with nail trimming.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    DjeetDjeet Registered User regular
    Learn to use nail clippers. I found trimming the cat's nails way easier than a baby's nails, and I'm not sure why but baby nails are like goddam razorblades, and they'll maul their own faces if you're not on top of that.

Kids gotta understand that cats are spikey things, so we take a pretty hands off approach. Yeah, hit the cat or yank its tail and it's gonna scratch the shit out of you. That said this cat's still a kitty, so you're going to need to be extra vigilant.