Options

League of Legends: Fizz patch has very few balance changes. Oh and new masteries.

• Options
    Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    they are buffing shaco

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    I have yet to lose lane with new nasus with my play style ????

doesn't mean you couldn't be doing better (you could be doing better)

somehow I bet having way more armor reduction on E or having wither at higher level helps way more during a gank than getting to use Q three times instead of twice
    Unless your friends live in your lane, you want to level Q so that you can level your Siphon up quicker. Without getting the level up, you might only get 2 hits with it per wave depending on what the creeps are doing.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    It's not about the cooldown on Q in teamfights.

It's about the cooldown on Q while farming. If it comes off cooldown faster, you can farm Q faster, and do more the deeps.

RQWE if they have some strong AD, RQEW if their AD is terrible, or more of a caster like Riven/Urgot/Ezreal.

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    I have yet to lose lane with new nasus with my play style ????

doesn't mean you couldn't be doing better (you could be doing better)

somehow I bet having way more armor reduction on E or having wither at higher level helps way more during a gank than getting to use Q three times instead of twice

You really don't get why to level Q at all if you think the primary purpose is adding extra damage during ganks.

Hint: The point of levelling Q early is so you get massive farm on Q.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    What's a good bonus to have on Siphon by 20 minutes? Don't play him often, only had +200.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    Depends on the lane. If I'm practically free farming, 150 by 15 minutes and then I go destroy some folks, come back and have 300 by 45.

If I'm losing my lane, I'll get around 150 by 20 and then try to farm it up as much as possible, trying for 300 by 30 so I can swing the match as much as possible.

• Options
    Feels Good ManFeels Good Man Registered User regular
    I guess I just don't have these lanes where I'm allowed to Q minions every cooldown like you guys

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    I guess I just don't have these lanes where I'm allowed to Q minions every cooldown like you guys

This is incredibly contradictory with "I've never lost a lane with Nasus." If you've only got Rank 1 Q and you can't manage to get a Q on cooldown, you are losing the lane.

milski on
    I ate an engineer
  • Options
    Feels Good ManFeels Good Man Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    milski wrote:

This is incredibly contradictory with "I've never lost a lane with Nasus." If you've only got Rank 1 Q and you can't manage to get a Q on cooldown, you are losing the lane.

harassment exists

the fact that I'm getting harassed doesn't mean that the lane is lost

if I can out CS the opponent and get successful ganks, then I'm going to win the lane by killing AND out CSing the opponent, and if I can do that every time I'd prefer that even if it means having a +100 bonus on Q instead of +150

Feels Good Man on
  • Options
    nealcmnealcm Alvarian AlvarianRegistered User regular
    if you level Q, you also get more lifesteal per Q

nasus gets some mitigation stats and then goes "heh gonna gain 80 health every time i Q please leave me alone now"

19ZUtIw.png
  • Options
    CutfangCutfang Dancing Bagel WalessssssssRegistered User regular
    I dreamt that I was trying to kill an Irelia with a philosophers stone and a force of nature and a shurelias reverie. Her health just kept going up and up and up! Thinking back it was probably a nightmare.

Dancing Bagel
  • Options
    ThisThis Registered User regular
    Okay so I feel like I need to get into Shaco. Someone want to hit me up with some jungle tips? I watched a couple vids but I'm not sure if they're up to date. Is it still Cloth armor +5 potions? If I'm aiming for AP Shaco what sort of build order should I be looking at? Merci!

• Options
    EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Yeah its still cloth + 5 plant 3 boxes at red , smite big wraith , clear red camp then gank.

Apparently quite a few people use boots + pots as well.

EspantaPajaro on
  • Options
    psycojesterpsycojester Registered User regular
    Dac Vin wrote:
    they are buffing shaco

"Shaco being able to one shot a champion at lvl 1 by boxes alone isn't strong enough, he'll now be able to place them anywhere on the map from the summoner platform.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    CripTonicCripTonic Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Shaco Jungle: Put 5 boxes behind red or blue buff, then smite the big Wrath or Wolf when it spawns. Kill the buff, which gives you level 2, then clean up the minions if you want, and go gank top or bottom lane instantly. If you got blue first go with Shiv, if you got Red, go with Deceive.

From there, it doesn't really matter how you clear the rest, but Cloth + 5 pots works. I'm pretty sure you can do it with Boots and 3 pots as well if you go 9/0/21. AD Shaco would go 15/0/15 or 16/0/14.

JitB stacking pretty much solos everything. It's kind of a joke.

CripTonic on
    0liDg.png
  • Options
    RamiRami Registered User regular
    They are nerfing box damage though.

• Options
    EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular
    I doubt that the early levels will change that much , it would break his jungle otherwise.

• Options
    Level 2 gank, I like the sound of that. Thanks bros.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    yo dawg I'm jungle morgana

morg.jpg

fuck graves

Jars on
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    nealcm wrote:
    if you level Q, you also get more lifesteal per Q

nasus gets some mitigation stats and then goes "heh gonna gain 80 health every time i Q please leave me alone now"

That and the fact that if they're being really obnoxious, you Q them for half their health and it forces them to hide in a corner.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    grrr instalock jungle Olaf

• Options
    DarisDaris Registered User regular
    I love hearing people complain about Shaco's boxes. They make him pretty transparent in lane and aren't a huge factor in team fights because most times Shaco will try to assassinate your AP carry. At least from my experience this is how it goes. I'll admit I don't see a lot of Shaco, not that I'm playing currently.

• Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    That was a fun solo-top game. Only time I died in the laning phase was due to a HUGE LAGSPIKE where I just walked into the pair of them and took it. (Irelia and Akali, by the way.)

Kept ahead of them on levels, got a few gank-assists, took their tower, bought stuff. Came back. Gave no fucks at their harassment, scared them off with Wither and Spirit Fire, killed them if they got too close.

The highlight of the game for me was when I saw Orianna top alllll alone, teleported to a ward up there, and started wailing on her. Udyr and Akali show up, so I pop my ult, Wither Ori, and keep hitting until she's dead. Then I walk off, ignoring their attempts to kill me. :3

They did get me to 33% health or so, but then they left, and I walked back out and healed to full off a couple of minion waves. Tanky Nasus is satisfying. (I had about +300 on my Q at 30-35 minutes, for reference.)

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    they are buffing shaco

ya

is good decision

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    One of the simpler ways to be a dick as AP Shaco is to rush to bottom lane and trap up the bottom bushes. If the enemy team doesn't appear (which should get you an 80%/kill anyway if they facecheck), then back off and make it look like you're boxing up the river bush once they're in lane. Then they're all like "oh these bushes will be safe then......... ARHJHAJFHJDSFH AP SHACOOOOOOOOOO!"

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Kay wrote:
    The highlight of the game for me was when I saw Orianna top alllll alone, teleported to a ward up there, and started wailing on her. Udyr and Akali show up, so I pop my ult, Wither Ori, and keep hitting until she's dead. Then I walk off, ignoring their attempts to kill me. :3

They did get me to 33% health or so, but then they left, and I walked back out and healed to full off a couple of minion waves. Tanky Nasus is satisfying. (I had about +300 on my Q at 30-35 minutes, for reference.)

If you have a Soraka, you can run into five people under a tower and do that.

What do you guys build? I've found Sheen to be pretty meh for me, so I decided to go Shureyla's/Miracle, Merc/Tabi, Frozen Heart, Fratmallet. Seems to work pretty well.

Carnarvon on
  • Options
    RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    My nasus order:

QWEEQR then R - E - W - Q

Level 2 Q is plenty to farm and get it strong, and going REWQ gives you the ability to harass and punk fools who don't run.

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • Options
    Carnarvon wrote:
    Kay wrote:

If you have a Soraka, you can run into five people under a tower and do that.

What do you guys build? I've found Sheen to be pretty meh for me, so I decided to go Shureyla's/Miracle, Merc/Tabi, Frozen Heart, Fratmallet. Seems to work pretty well.
    Regrowth+HP
    Philo+Boots1
    Sheen+Merc's
    Frozen Heart+Force of Nature (complete in appropriate order for enemy team)
    finish Triforce, Shurelya's
    last item whatever (GA, Last Whisper, Warmog's all appropriate)

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    GrundlestiltskinGrundlestiltskin Behind you!Registered User regular
    Who to buy, Akali or Riven?

3DS FC: 2079-6424-8577 | PSN: KaeruX65 | Steam: Karulytic | FFXIV: Wonder Boy
  • Options
    TIFunkaliciousTIFunkalicious Kicking back in NebraskaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    I like akali more but riven is pretty fun AND you'll probably get to play alot more games with her. Solo mid is so popular and contested that being able to choose between solo top or jungle with 1 character means you have options that you'll get to fill often

I hate buying champs who are then banned often or in a role i never get to pick

TIFunkalicious on
  • Options
    SuperRuperSuperRuper Registered User regular
    Who to buy, Akali or Riven?

Depends on if you want to be a super bursty ninja, or a tanky killy destroyer of worlds. Either one can carry hard, and both are extremely fun to play and have unique kits and playstyles. The only thing is the learning curve is relatively high. Especially for Akali.

steam_sig.png
    PSN: ChemENGR
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    I like akali more but riven is pretty fun AND you'll probably get to play alot more games with her. Solo mid is so popular and contested that being able to choose between solo top or jungle with 1 character means you have options that you'll get to fill often

I hate buying champs who are then banned often or in a role i never get to pick

akali is a solo top character and can also jungle

• Options
    Doesn't Riven do jungles and solo as well?

It's basically down to ap/hybrid assassin that gets banned all the time against a sleeper AD carry.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    What not to do in Dominion:

Tell Sona to guard a tower on her own.

• Options
    Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    Tips for surviving solo lane as Singed against Udyr? It obviously became easy the moment I got a Catalyst, that and the Udyr was stupid and overagressive and managed to get successfully baited into towerdiving when I had exhaust ready, but before that point it just became a chore what with any attempt at last hitting and actually GETTING to Catalyst being met with beartiger over and over.

• Options
    Laning is generally pretty hard as Singed pre-catalyst/level 6. He is pretty squishy at that stage and can't really do anything to anyone outside of a fling.

• Options
    zerg rushzerg rush Registered User regular
    Dac Vin wrote:
    they are buffing shaco

Remember every time they try to buff/rework characters?

There's a 50/50 chance Shaco comes out of this an unstoppable god, and a 50/50 chance he turns into Evelynn.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    shaco will come out more sexy than ever

stupid sexy shaco

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    ugh

vs Blitz and Caitlyn bottom lane. What a nightmare.

• Options
    TommattTommatt Registered User regular
    Talith wrote:
    Tommatt your first mistake was not taking all the CS and carrying the game as Zilean the moment you realized that your carry was awful.

The second mistake was not muting the mouthbreathers.

The third is most likely forgetting to report them.

Yeah I probably should have. The guy said the thing about AA (when I missed one last hit, and then when we both went for creep and it caused me to attack another instead)

Think I pissed off the group when I said "if your going to criticize other players don't suck"

I'm ok with a little shit talk, I'm ok with someone critiquing your play, but only if your really good and playing that way. When you give up first blood and have 3 deaths in lane, while auto attacking (he said he was trying to even out lane, yet we were not pushed to tower) you have no right to say anything, especially when I thought I was playing pretty good.

I used his bombs like Maoki's grenades. Strictly harass, and to farm if I could get a minion kill or two and a hit on the enemy champ. And then mid game I'd cast it on one of our minions before leaving lane to get a couple creep kills/push it (We downed their bot tower early and left it. So if I came back for a wave, or was there, I'd cast it on one of our minions before going to a team fight.

This discussion has been closed.