As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

AusPAX 2013 Planning UNDERWAY! Remember to register your interest! (Check OP)

VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine.Registered User regular
edited January 2012 in Social Entropy++
auspaxtrans.png

That's right, planning for AusPAX 2013 is underway!

If you're interested in attending AusPAX 2013, please PM me letting me know (or post in this thread with @Vivixenne in it so I don't miss it) and I will add you to the list. Signing up means you are genuinely interested in AusPAX 2013 and will attend if scheduling, location, and finances all work out for you. Your nominations, votes, and other such will NOT be counted unless your name appears on the list below.

--- EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST ---
Vivixenne
Blake T
Tef
#pipe
Hitsuraptor
stimtokolos
Wimble
That Dave Fella
neville
Fishman
theSquid
Kincaid
Anzekay
Zonugal
Gatsby
HyperBallad
SwissLion
Seguer
CuZZa
Mr Fuzzbutt
PixelMonkey
The Lovely Bastard
Butler
Oden
LaCabra
Stale
chrishallett83
Flay
zucchini
The Black Hunter

--- LOCATION ---
To NOMINATE a location for AusPAX 2013, please post your nomination in this thread with "VENUE2013" somewhere in the post. Voting will commence on 1 December, 2011.

LOCATIONS NOMINATED THUS FAR
Margaret River, WA
Jervis Bay, NSW
Cairns, QLD

---- SCHEDULE ----
We will be looking at Summer 2013 (January-March) or Spring 2013 (October-December), but a formal decision has not yet been made, so watch this space.

This thread is also for CityPAXes and talking about how Aussies are pretty cool when they are not underwater or on fire. Click on the spoiler below to see more.
PEOPLE WHO ARE IN AUSTRALIA AND ARE PRETTY COOL

PERTH
Vivixenne, Blake T, Butler, Waka Laka, Kincaid, Dublo7, chrishallettbunchanumbers, BigKev, noobert, AJR, flynnie, Dhalphir, desperaterobots, PixelMonkey, Tallweirdo, Tef, Anzekay, Samuelson, RocketScience, CuZZa, webofink

SYDNEY
Oden, Air, Tweaked_Bat_, bsjezz, Prohass, Gatsby, Ambassador, TrueHereticX, TheSquid, Flay, HyperBallad, Jintor, Seguer

MELBOURNE
Synthetic Orange, stimtokolos, Cyvros, YaYa, grug, ruzkin, Mr Fuzzbutt, Hitsuraptor, LaCabra, The Boy Satellite, Unlucky

BRISBANE
#pipe, Flyingman, Avicus, SwissLion, Crimson King, joshua11, Lorahalo

CANBERRA
The Black Hunter, marty_0001, Chronocide

OTHER NEAT PEOPLE IN AUSTRALIA:
- Glorfindel (Gold Coast)
- bezerk bob (Toowoomba)

ACTUAL AUSTRALIANS WHO ARE NOT IN AUSTRALIA (BUT PROBABLY WISH THEY WERE):
- tynic
- Lewie P's Stepdad

HONORARY AUSTRALIANS:
- Vivixenne (because I've got some Australian in me every so often)
- Jordyn (because Butler said so and I can't deny Butler anything)
- Larlar (because he can edit other people's posts)
- Bogey (because I am a suck-up)
- Wimble (because he is the adorablest)
- Pillow (because she is a BITCH but not really)

AWESOME KIWIS WHO ARE AWESOME
- Fishman
- KiraKiraKira
- Fletcher
- Katat
- L|ama

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
Vivixenne on

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Guys, it's getting hot here now.

Make it stop. I want it to be spring FOREVER (minus all the pollen).

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Viv I will meet you half way and let it be Winter forever.

Also hey guys grow a moustache, join my team, raise money for good causes or just donate the money to me!

SQUBi.png

#pipe on
  • Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    Pipe

That may be one of the greatest logos I have seen in my entire life.

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    no I don't want it to be winter forever

winter wrecks my skin :(

• Options
    LaCabraLaCabra MelbourneRegistered User regular
    Today I ballsed around porting half-life 1 maps to unreal/ios
    testchamber.jpg

the shit i do for fun, you guys

• Options
    hadokenhadoken Registered User regular
    Ah Movember, the one month of the year in which I look like a South American drug baron.

Good luck with your mo, Pipe. I expect sexy pics by the end of the month.

• Options
    I'll be posting a progress gif every week.

Also WELCOME TO THE LEAGUE TO OUR NEWEST MEMBER

@PixelMonkey

• Options
    I can't join this league

I CALL SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION

• Options
    But you can contribute!

Fight the good fight!

With money!

• Options
    SwissLionSwissLion We are beside ourselves! Registered User regular
    Just make a big ol' moneystache

Add a little to the moneystache each morning

At the end of the month "shave" it off and donate it

ImWcN1I.png?3
  • Options
    Also you can register as a "Mo Sista"

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I think might mo.

• Options
    SwissLionSwissLion We are beside ourselves! Registered User regular
    I am scared that if I let mine grow out it will become a corpse beard like my friend had after he went to Europe for a month.

It was the kind of beard the Ring Wraiths had when Frodo put the ring on.

ImWcN1I.png?3
  • Options
    Excellent news!
    3. A small complimentary growth under the bottom lip is allowed (aka a tickler).

Gonna grow a bitchin Guy Fawkes.

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Fuck. Signed up with the company mo team. Stink.

Edit:Donation sent! Go boys go go go

Tef on
    help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Tef you beautiful bastard. Thank you for the generous donation!

• Options
    Heh my pleasure mate. I'm feeling the pencil moustache this year I think.

I'm want to see @pixelmonkey with a mean handlebar!

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Re: Your question at the end of the last thread Blake:

I dunno.

• Options
    I was thinking about a pencil too

but alas, it would look awful on my round face

it's a long face look.

• Options
    Well that might be me out, too.

To my mind the goal is to look stupid so you never know, I might grow one out

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    That's ok Chris I called John Hughes and ultra tune at lunch.

John charges 800 (although they said About) and ultra tune charges 530.

• Options
    Where is @Hitsuraptor so I can give him a high five?

Thanks for the donation dude! They're coming hard and fast now.
    that's what she said

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    That's ok Chris I called John Hughes and ultra tune at lunch.

John charges 800 (although they said About) and ultra tune charges 530.

If you know someone with an ABN and can convince them to give you a purchase order, you can get the oil and filters from somewhere like Supercheap, and take them into Repco when you get the service done. Could save you another $50 or so. I mean, you could buy them yourself over the counter, but then you won't get trade prices, so it would be the same as just having Repco use their own stock when they do the service.

• Options
    Yeah I mainly wanted to know the prices so I can say when negotiating, I need to spend 800 dollars on it next week.

• Options
    Oh no, argue them down as much as they are willing to go, and then bring that up.

• Options
    Have you got your finance sorted from the bank? If you can wave a bank cheque in their face, all the better.

• Options
    edited November 2011
    this one just got listed today, from the look of things

cheaper than the one Blake is looking at now, with a 2.0L engine (not diesel though) and fewer k's

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    That's because it's petrol honey.

• Options
    that's why I said it's not diesel

• Options
    There's nothing wrong with the petrols, but the diesels are just better.

• Options
    I was saying that is why it is cheaper.

• Options
    Have you got your finance sorted from the bank? If you can wave a bank cheque in their face, all the better.

I have been pre-approved for a 10-12k loan but it's secured against the car

• Options
    Eh, you'll still do well. It's only one extra little thing to tip the scales in your favour.

• Options
    Oh, I can still pay a decent amount of it in cash so....

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    At our office Movember thing last year, there was a woman who grew a moustache. It just wasn't on her lips.

At least, not the ones on her face.

Also, progress pics were not forthcoming.

Mostly it was hilarious because she was the most ordinary uninspiring officeworker mom imaginable.

And that's about as much as I know, because I really didn't want the answers to any more questions.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    Isn't that what Fanuary is for?

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Damnit, now I'm reminded of how my friend's mum always insists on telling us she's, 'just going to wet the whiskers' every time she goes to the toilet

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Tef wrote:
    Damnit, now I'm reminded of how my friend's mum always insists on telling us she's, 'just going to wet the whiskers' every time she goes to the toilet

Get that woman a pot of wax for Christmas.

• Options
    HitsuraptorHitsuraptor Registered User regular
    Tef wrote:

:O

• Options
    Is this the mum you found dirty pictures of masturbated to?

This discussion has been closed.