As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]burns

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    frydog1.jpg

I cried like a 3-year-old-kid-that-skinned-his-knee at the end of that episode. So sad.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    wandering wrote:
    Inland Empire (masterpiece) > Eraserhead (masterpiece) > Mulholland Dr. (masterpiece) >Twin Peaks (great) > The Elephant Man (great) > Lost Highway (great) > Blue Velvet (meh) > Wild at Heart (two hours of histrionic screaming and crying)

I haven't seen all these but you don't like Blue Velvet?

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    frydog1.jpg

I cried like a 3-year-old-kid-that-skinned-his-knee at the end of that episode. So sad.

So you stood up, winced, brushed yourself off, limped inside, walked up to your mom, then burst into uncontrollable sobbing?

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I didn't cry at that episode

hmm

I might have to re-watch it, see if it was an aberrant thing

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    I only know the story from chat threads

wah

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    frydog1.jpg

So you stood up, winced, brushed yourself off, limped inside, walked up to your mom, then burst into uncontrollable sobbing?

There is truth in these actions; except the mom step, she was in another state at the time.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    this is how i feel every time someone insults achewood

vlcsnap-2010-09-03-01h12m07s19.png

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    I am still creeped out by Organichu liking Achewood.

It doesn't seem right. He should be opposing me!

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Variable wrote:
    wandering wrote:
    Inland Empire (masterpiece) > Eraserhead (masterpiece) > Mulholland Dr. (masterpiece) >Twin Peaks (great) > The Elephant Man (great) > Lost Highway (great) > Blue Velvet (meh) > Wild at Heart (two hours of histrionic screaming and crying)

I haven't seen all these but you don't like Blue Velvet?
    Maybe it was over my head or something but the two teenagers were boring, the bad guy was extremely grating, also the plot was comprehensible and there wasn't any mysterious and sinister supernatural beings.

• Options
    Achewood's humor touches upon all neuroses

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89GskAdHQ1g

The whole thing is pretty great, but everything after 4:00 or so is pure gold.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    mothershitballs

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote:
    mothershitballs

I love it when people come up with new and creative combinations of established curse word phrases.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    DANIEL GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER DANIEL DANIEL DANIEL

Daniel

Daniel

Dan

Sarksus on
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    I am talking with a 19 year old on OKC and I feel kinda skeevy doing it. (I'm 25)

This will probably just end up as a friendship, though.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    This stream is really the best Amnesia stream out of them all of all time.

• Options
    you could be her father

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular

Is that guy on drugs...?

• Options
    Incenjucar wrote:

Is that guy on drugs...?

The drugs called whatever is released when you're balls to wall afraid.

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Sarksus wrote:
    Incenjucar wrote:

Is that guy on drugs...?

The drugs called whatever is released when you're balls to wall afraid.

Pfft. City folk.

• Options
    TehSpectre wrote:
    I am talking with a 19 year old on OKC and I feel kinda skeevy doing it. (I'm 25)

25/2+7=19.5

You're okay so long as she's been 19 for half a year or longer.

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Graves is crack.

• Options
    I do think he's hamming it up a bit, but I also think he's letting himself be scared rather than trying not to be scared, since that's more fun for the audience (and probably for him, honestly).

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    I do think he's hamming it up a bit, but I also think he's letting himself be scared rather than trying not to be scared, since that's more fun for the audience (and probably for him, honestly).

I also imagine that you are in a very different headspace when you know there are a ton of people watching you play a scary game in real time. Adds a whole new kind of pressure to the affair.

• Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote:
    Graves is crack.

You are not fucking kidding.

• Options
    Inquisitor wrote:
    Graves is crack.

You are not fucking kidding.

Like, I was like, oh, graves is free this week. I'm going to farm up the IP to unlock shyvana with graves! And now I am probably just going to unlock graves.

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    i wish a game with the name dark descent would actually be a modern day remake of descent
    that game was awesome

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    frydog1.jpg

Then they kinda retconned it into a happy ending and ruined it forever

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I went to say goodnight to my sister and she's been screaming at me for the last 40 minutes.

She is delusional, paranoid, and angry. She wants me to sit there and just agree with her delusions. I can't in good conscience do it. I've told her this a million times. "I am not going to just sit here and nod my head at you, because I don't think it's healthy to just agree with you."

She fucking needs a therapist. But she doesn't want that. She just wants to scream nonsense at me at totally random times for hours on end. Like 2AM when I'm about to go to bed.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Inquisitor wrote:

I also imagine that you are in a very different headspace when you know there are a ton of people watching you play a scary game in real time. Adds a whole new kind of pressure to the affair.

Having other people around would make it an order of magnitude less scary for me.

Like, I was playing Dead Space awhile back, and I was talking to someone on Skype, so I did some fiddling with my monitor so they could see what I was playing. Meanwhile, we were talking and joking the whole time, and I wasn't creeped at all, even when shit jumped out at me.

By myself, I can't play Dead Space for more than an hour or so.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote:

Yeah, but I'm going to add that Day9 is just an extremely emphatic person. Whenever he has an emotion he has it strongly and loudly.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote:

Having other people around would make it an order of magnitude less scary for me.

Like, I was playing Dead Space awhile back, and I was talking to someone on Skype, so I did some fiddling with my monitor so they could see what I was playing. Meanwhile, we were talking and joking the whole time, and I wasn't creeped at all, even when shit jumped out at me.

By myself, I can't play Dead Space for more than an hour or so.

Well, it's different for him because he is broadcasting to thousands of people who can see him but he gets no feedback from.

It is pretty terrifying on its own :P.

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    well i think he has a laptop or screen on the side that displays all the abuse some of his trolling viewers throw at him while he's playing

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    ok i finished watching the aristocrats movie

it was ok

• Options
    Organichu wrote:
    ok i finished watching the aristocrats movie

it was ok

Who were your favorites?

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    i liked silverman

i liked gilbert at hugh's roast

i liked the guy i didn't recognize (who instead of saying 'fisted' would say 'i had my arm up my mother')

• Options
    Drez wrote:
    I went to say goodnight to my sister and she's been screaming at me for the last 40 minutes.

She is delusional, paranoid, and angry. She wants me to sit there and just agree with her delusions. I can't in good conscience do it. I've told her this a million times. "I am not going to just sit here and nod my head at you, because I don't think it's healthy to just agree with you."

She fucking needs a therapist. But she doesn't want that. She just wants to scream nonsense at me at totally random times for hours on end. Like 2AM when I'm about to go to bed.
    You could just drive her to the therapist one day.

Also I'm guessing she doesn't have a job - I feel like it'd be good for her to get a job.

I guess that'd be hard.

But sitting around at home all day isn't good for the brain, that's got to be compounding her problems.

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    TehSpectre wrote:

I'm 24 and dating an 18 year old soooooo...also i turn 25 before she turns 19 soooooooo

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    Organichu wrote:
    i liked silverman

i liked gilbert at hugh's roast

i liked the guy i didn't recognize (who instead of saying 'fisted' would say 'i had my arm up my mother')

hahaha

I haven't watched that in ages

• Options
    yeah brian but that won't comfort him

you're like the creepiest guy in north america

This discussion has been closed.