As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Little Help

MosBenMosBen Tacoma, WARegistered User regular
edited November 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
I remember several years ago one of the PA guys posted a story about a famous, and serious, science fiction author that had been kind of snooty to Gabe. At some point thereafter they ended up on a stage together and Gabe said something about loving his Star Wars novels (this being an insult to the guy, who evidently writes very serious sci fi). I can't remember the author's name. I thought it might have been William Gibson, but I really can't remember and Google isn't helping. Can somebody help me out?

(Also, I think this is the right Forum category to post in, but apologies if this should be somewhere else.)

MosBen on

• Options
    JHunzJHunz Registered User regular
    It was Harlan Ellison

(Google search string: site:penny-arcade.com author star wars -site:forums.penny-arcade.com)

bunny.gif Gamertag: JHunz. R.I.P. Mygamercard.net bunny.gif
  • Options
    MosBenMosBen Tacoma, WARegistered User regular
    Thanks, man! I've been puzzling about that one for months!

• Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    Harlan Ellison has always been a dick. He's known as the angriest man in science fiction.