As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Do it, Rockapella! I mean, uh, J. Lo! Wait, what?

2»

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Cock

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Vagina?

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    don't be gross, henroid

• HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote:
    J Lo would be a lot more relevant if she wasn't such a cunt, or slit.

A "slit"? I mean I know what you mean but I've never seen it put to use as a put-down. Raijin are you pioneering again?

I'm just paraphrasing a quote from the NFL thread where someone called J Lo a cunt, then I used slit because it makes Keith smile and one of my daily goals is to make Keith smile.

Tomorrow...butt sex

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    don't be gross, henroid

OH GOD I JUST WANT YOU TO LIKE ME LIKE YOU DO EVERYONE ELSE :cry:

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    Keith wrote:
    don't be gross, henroid

OH GOD I JUST WANT YOU TO LIKE ME LIKE YOU DO EVERYONE ELSE :cry:

Step 1) cut a hole in the box

• Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    When I was younger (1st or 2nd grade) I used to play one version of this on a computer every day. I slowly worked through all the criminals who were not CS and was hot on her trail.

One day, near the end of the year, I signed into my account (or whatever) again to see if today would be the day I would get her. Except I couldn't cause someone deleted it.

Oh memories.

edited November 2011
    Magus` wrote:
    When I was younger (1st or 2nd grade) I used to play one version of this on a computer every day. I slowly worked through all the criminals who were not CS and was hot on her trail.

One day, near the end of the year, I signed into my account (or whatever) again to see if today would be the day I would get her. Except I couldn't cause someone deleted it.

Oh memories.

That probably wouldn't have had the same impact if you were anywhere earlier in your progress. Kids are dicks sometimes. :(

Edit - Or teachers, if it was one of them. Dicks. :(

Henroid on
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    keith could you tone down the keithness a little bit

just a smidge

Magus` wrote: »

Oh memories.

Carmen Sandiego stole your save file

keith could you tone down the keithness a little bit

just a smidge

k7C0d.gif

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    my ex-wife went as sexy carmen san diego for halloween this year

I'm not sure where I'm going with this

• TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    I do not like the idea of Carmen Sandiego as a hero-turned-thief (but maybe she's still a hero!) and having the protagonist know her personally kills it for me as well.

I always liked her as a notorious master-criminal who is doing it for the thrill of the heist and challenging young, upstart detectives by leaving clues to her next move. Kinda like Catwoman with a Riddler edge.

But no, they're gonna have a predictable twist and it turns out she's not really guilty and only stole that stuff for some greater-good reasoning or something and BLARG!

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    TankHammer for president of Hollywood.

EyQGd.jpg
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Hollywood doesn't have a president.

It has a CEO.

Give me that job.

• RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    TankHammer wrote:
    I do not like the idea of Carmen Sandiego as a hero-turned-thief (but maybe she's still a hero!) and having the protagonist know her personally kills it for me as well.

I always liked her as a notorious master-criminal who is doing it for the thrill of the heist and challenging young, upstart detectives by leaving clues to her next move. Kinda like Catwoman with a Riddler edge.

But no, they're gonna have a predictable twist and it turns out she's not really guilty and only stole that stuff for some greater-good reasoning or something and BLARG!

Tank, I'm pretty sure Carmen's backstory has always had her as a former ACME agent.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
    Carmen was a former ACME agent who went rogue. Because of her previous days as an ACME agent, Carmen knows how to outrun the ACME agents and keep them at bay, making her the most notorious criminal that ACME wishes to capture.

yep

Henroid wrote:
    Magus` wrote:

Oh memories.

That probably wouldn't have had the same impact if you were anywhere earlier in your progress. Kids are dicks sometimes. :(

Edit - Or teachers, if it was one of them. Dicks. :(

I wish I remember what version it was and see if it's freeware now. It was a lot of my childhood! That and Number Cruncher or whatever the hell that game was called.

• BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    Number Muncher. He also munched on words

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
    Those games were the shit.

I also recall some adventure game where you ran around a school and later some icy caves or something.

I don't remember what the fuck you were doing though!

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Natalie Morales for Carmen Sandiego!

Now I wish I remembered what the game was.

I seem to recall you having giant shoes or a hat and being a kid detective or something? Also had a magnifying lens..

• Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Does anyone remember Carmen Sandiego: Word Detective where she had a machine that would steal language from people

and you had to go hunt for clues in various areas before her henchmen returned

and sometimes you would have just seconds to find the last clue and teleport away, and it was so nerve-wracking

loved that game

Does anyone remember Carmen Sandiego: Word Detective where she had a machine that would steal language from people

I swear, this happens to me like five times a day

• Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    I guess you need Agent BFL to get your language back

good god am I the only competent person in this whole organization?

I also recall some adventure game where you ran around a school and later some icy caves or something.

Logical Journey of the Zoombinis?

what organization are you a part of now?

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    My brother and I used to play Where in Time a lot and we also watched the show and bought the cassette with the song in the OP on it and we listened to it so much we wore the tape out. I miss him. :(

JtgVX0H.png
    Keith wrote:

Nope! I definitely think you played a kid detective with a big hat and shoes (and possibly sunglasses) looking for clues. I think there was also a villain who appeared and possibly chased you.

what organization are you a part of now?

It's secret as hell dude
    mum's the word.

you can come to our office party, though!

edited November 2011
    Keith wrote:

Nope! I definitely think you played a kid detective with a big hat and shoes (and possibly sunglasses) looking for clues. I think there was also a villain who appeared and possibly chased you.

what year would this have been

edit: Was it the Super Solvers series?

Garlic Bread on
    Either late 1980s or early 1990s. It was 2D and you could move left and right (or up) to enter other rooms. The thing that I remember is you always walked around with a magnifying lens.

check my edit

I TOTALLY FOUND IT FIRST

looks like I'm the Super Solver

HIGH FIVE BRO