As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Let's Shame Raneados Thread: Holiday Season 2013 Update - Shameaclysm

• Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    Rane corners you while you're waiting at traffic lights and gets up in your shit about donating to Greenpeace

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Rane spent a week putting up kony 2012 posters around his nearest city.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Rane made a film about the Prophet Muhammad and pissed off a lot of people.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Gatsby wrote: »
    When asked why he wouldn't help a tortoise on its back in a desert, Rane just laughed and laughed.

Then he muttered something about some guy called Nate and a lever?

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    When asked why he wouldn't help a tortoise on its back in a desert, Rane just laughed and laughed.

Then he muttered something about some guy called Nate and a lever?

No then someone asked about his mother. He didn't react well.

• Options
    101101 Registered User regular
    Rane stole the cookies from the cookie jar

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Oh hey I'm watching the SNL hosted by Seth McFarlane, and he's doing a great job. He started out with the Family guy voices in the monologue (terrible) but now he's doing great, and the sketches are mostly great!

• Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    Oh hey I'm watching the SNL hosted by Seth McFarlane, and he's doing a great job. He started out with the Family guy voices in the monologue (terrible) but now he's doing great, and the sketches are mostly great!

The puppet sketch is by far the greatest thing they've done in years.

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    "The Rock is down and out, it looks like it's all ove- wait, his partner, Raneados has entered the arena! He's offering to tag in, and I think The Rock can reach! ... OH NO, Raneados has pulled him out of the ring and is now reaching for the chair, he's turned heel!"

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    I hate Seth McFarlane so much. I bet Rane is the one who keeps giving him ideas for his material.

• Options
    godmode wrote: »
    I hate Seth McFarlane so much. I bet Rane is the one who keeps giving him ideas for his material.

Rane is the one who buys hundreds of thousands of Family Guy Star Wars DVDs every year.

He has single-handedly made Seth MacFarlane (I spelled it right this time!) worth more than $100 million US dollars.

• Options
    Don't even care I spelled it wrong. Fuck that guy.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    "The Rock is down and out, it looks like it's all ove- wait, his partner, Raneados has entered the arena! He's offering to tag in, and I think The Rock can reach! ... OH NO, Raneados has pulled him out of the ring and is now reaching for the chair, he's turned heel!"

Rane is responsible for every job Vince Russo has gotten.

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    fuck this morning, get woken up by night terrors, try to calm down by checking my phone, got 3am voicemails from the front door callbox from somebody that I don't know, and my radio is doing that thing where it will only play static unless I hold my hand right next to it, no matter how I adjust the dial, I blame rane

• Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    I always enjoy appearances by Seth McFarlane as himself. Based on what I have seen he is a great dude. I harbor no ill will against him for making things that I think are mostly no good

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    I will admit that he does seem like an okay guy, but when he keeps making the same shitty cartoons over and over I get annoyed.

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Rane spent a week putting up kony 2012 posters around his nearest city.

Rane summers in konys military compound

• Options
    Rane made a big deal about how horrible Kony is and then ran out into the streets and started jacking off

• Options
    ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    Rane couldn't complete the video because he was too busy writing this and drawing this
    086.jpg

• Options
    Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    Rane named himself after Rayne Summers, his personal hero

• Options
    Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Horrible Visalia, CARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Hello.

clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Goodbye.

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    The chicken crossed the road because it wanted to get away from Rane.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    can we totally shift gears and start hating on shibby in here instead now that there's an opportunity

• Options
    FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    Geth hates Rane

• Options
    Antimatter wrote: »
    Goodbye.
    This isn't a beatles song.

clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    can we totally shift gears and start hating on shibby in here instead now that there's an opportunity
    Well, my first showing in a couple of months and this is the welcome I get.

clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    Well, hold on now
    Perhaps Shibby is not a horrid human waste product now
    And regrets the choices he's made in the past

It's possible

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    You know, I do not regret the things I have done the past because there is no reason to think about them. what happened happened, why should I reflect on all the horrible things I've done? I'm looking toward my future now, with a woman I love and have been with for the last four years.

clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    You know, I do not regret the things I have done the past because there is no reason to think about them. what happened happened, why should I reflect on all the horrible things I've done? I'm looking toward my future now, with a woman I love and have been with for the last four years.

Self improvement?

• Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    You've fallen into the trap.

• Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2013
    BusterK wrote: »
    Well, hold on now
    Perhaps Shibby is not a horrid human waste product now
    And regrets the choices he's made in the past

It's possible

This is technically possible. In the same sense that it's technically possible that a given atom of tellurium-128 will decay in the next minute.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    I dunno guys
    Everything looks on the up and up to me

ackbara.jpg

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    let Shibby get his own thread.

here we only hate Rane.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    Fyndir wrote: »

Self improvement?
    Stop posting every horrible thing I've done online for shits and giggles.

As per my Fiancée wishes.

clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    seth macfarlane is like a guy who knows he has a great voice, and therefore it seems weird when he chooses to do the same characters over and over

i was shocked when i saw the trailer for ted and it was just peter griffin as a stuffed bear, and brian as the mark wahlberg character. now he's got a movie franchise on his hands since ted did well for him... and it's basically the same premise as family guy, sans family... so it's just a movie that could be called "guy".

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Who is shibby and why do we hate him

• Options
    seth macfarlane is like a guy who knows he has a great voice, and therefore it seems weird when he chooses to do the same characters over and over

i was shocked when i saw the trailer for ted and it was just peter griffin as a stuffed bear, and brian as the mark wahlberg character. now he's got a movie franchise on his hands since ted did well for him... and it's basically the same premise as family guy, sans family... so it's just a movie that could be called "guy".
    You bought in to it all. Great voice, good story telling(If rehashed from time to time) but you're still going to see "guy" one time in your life to see if if it was good enough.

It might not be in a year, or fuck even thirty years, you'll still watch it and judge as you have now.

clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    Jasconius wrote: »
    Who is shibby and why do we hate him
    Look at my post history, and you can decide yourself.

clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    That fiancee line seems really familiar...

Edith Upwards on
This discussion has been closed.