The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

1272830323395

Posts

  • HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    sweeney tom, buy me a pony
    PinkiePieFIMpv_300_L_collec-jcg.jpg

    caulk bite don't be silly

    I can't eat that

    Yeah you can, it just isn't recommended or healthy.

  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Keith wrote:
    Can't?

    Or won't

    Either?

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: VIVIXENNEXIVIV | TWITTER | BATTLENET: VIVIXENNE#1433 | YOUTUBE
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    edited November 2011
    Ok this list is accurate to the best of my knowledge. Please send corrections if I've missed something.

    Also, who the fuck is T-diddles?
    Antimatter -> Wombat!!/2/3

    Caulk Bite 6 -> Centipede Damascus/2

    Feebsicle -> Veretas

    Legba -> zucchini/2

    Marth -> Okami/2/3

    MoosehatIV -> ceres/2

    Moriveth -> Rolo

    Naphtali -> . (plut)

    QuickSnap -> Goose!

    ShimSham -> Stale/2 -> Romanian My Escutcheon

    Sweeney Tom -> Kusuguttai/2/3/4

    The Lovely Bastard -> Tox/2/3

    thorgot -> Slacker71/2 -> Nogs

    Vivixenne -> That Dave Fella

    ??? -> Zay -> Hunter/2/2

    ??? -> #pipe -> Platypus Beirut

    ??? -> lostwords

    ??? -> neville

    ??? (riddlehero) -> Smart Hero/2

    ??? -> The Geebs That Is A Pony

    ??? -> VisionOfClarity

    ??? -> Zonugal

    ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    But ThatDudeOverThere isn't on the list of people doing this

    maybe he just gifted him because he's nice

  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    Thanks!

    EyQGd.jpg
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Look at Sarukun's gift post again, Marg.

    At the end, he thanks TDOT.

    Shit, beat

    Sweeney Tom on
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    Sorry, I have like four things going on at once after this long trip, so i wasn't able to read every post really really closely.

    Plus I still wouldn't have know who TDOT is.

    EyQGd.jpg
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    Woo, thanksgiving weekend is over. It's time to start sending off the goodies!

    VayBJ4e.png
  • MarthMarth Registered User regular
    We were counting on you Marg, and you blew it!

    madschaub.jpg

    Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    edited November 2011
    I know. I suck so hard.

    But I just won money at the casino on the way home, so im getting my satanee an extra gift.

    ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    Check out my post, Peggy

    I don't think TDOT's gift had anything to do with Satans (although I could be wrong)

  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    Keith wrote: »
    Check out my post, Peggy

    I don't think TDOT's gift had anything to do with Satans (although I could be wrong)

    Yeah, I saw that, but I thought maybe Neville just never did a final update or something.

    Hm.

    EyQGd.jpg
  • MarthMarth Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    I know. I suck so hard.

    But I just won money at the casino on the way home, so im getting my satanee an extra gift.

    It's okay, no hard feelings.

    schaublaugh.jpg

    Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    neville wrote:
    neville wrote:
    Kusu is gonna have to put out a LOT for @Sweeney Tom

    You don't even know, bro

    Wait till you see the stuff he gets 8-)

    i want stuff :<

    You know the CDs that are on your wishlist?

    I could probably provide them actually.

    And by that I mean burn them all onto blank CDs and mail them.

    Because I love Smashing Pumpkins and REM and want all of the physical copies of all of their material all to myself.

    ok sure :o

    And Marg, where are my PMs? :o

    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Neville, I will get on it tomorrow

    Which is technically in 5 minutes

    So I guess I'll get to it in 5 minutes then, and mail it after lunch

  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    neville wrote: »
    neville wrote:
    neville wrote:
    Kusu is gonna have to put out a LOT for @Sweeney Tom

    You don't even know, bro

    Wait till you see the stuff he gets 8-)

    i want stuff :<

    You know the CDs that are on your wishlist?

    I could probably provide them actually.

    And by that I mean burn them all onto blank CDs and mail them.

    Because I love Smashing Pumpkins and REM and want all of the physical copies of all of their material all to myself.

    ok sure :o

    And Marg, where are my PMs? :o

    Working on it right now. I pmed you something the other day, but then after i did i noticed you'd left the conversation, but then i got too lazy to start a new conversation with the same info.

    EyQGd.jpg
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    updated

    nevillexmassig1.png
  • godmodegodmode Nooo-ooo-ooo... That ain't dancin', SallyRegistered User regular
    The net is closing. Soon, we can deduce who still hasn't sent anything and harass them for gifts.

  • SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Should have mine out by the end of the week, hopefully.

  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    Still waiting on one or two things to send my Satan because I'm sending certain things in... groups. and none of the groups are completed yet.

    GOSH godmode.

    EyQGd.jpg
  • godmodegodmode Nooo-ooo-ooo... That ain't dancin', SallyRegistered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Still waiting on one or two things to send my Satan because I'm sending certain things in... groups. and none of the groups are completed yet.

    GOSH godmode.

    Just a reminder that you only have 27 more days!

  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    27 days to Christmas but 55 days to the Secret Satan deadline. :p

    XBOX: VIVIXENNEXIVIV | TWITTER | BATTLENET: VIVIXENNE#1433 | YOUTUBE
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    edited November 2011
    neville wrote:
    6. People who do not send gifts will be banned. Seriously. Not you "might" get banned, you 100% WILL get banned. Lewie P's Stepdad is tired of people whining about not getting shit, so if you sign up, you better fucking send something. Excuses are not accepted. I don't care if you are deployed to Afghanistan, lose your job, or are in love with Jesus; IF YOU SIGN UP AND DON'T SEND YOU WILL BE BANNED. The deadline to receive gifts is JANUARY 22, 2012. That's a full 4 WEEKS after Xmas. If you can't get it in by then at the latest, don't be a silly goose (or worse) -- don't sign up.


    55 technically.

    But 27 if you don't want to be a butt about it, yeah.

    ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    WE ARE PEDANTIC BITCHES

    EyQGd.jpg
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Um, we still have 2 months, Godmode.

  • AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular
    hey @Wombat!!

    your last items shipped and there isn't any tracking info because the company is buttsssss

    so if you don't get them by December 2nd, tell me so I can deal with it

  • MarthMarth Registered User regular
    Satan, just another friendly FYI, I leave on my trip in 2 weeks (December 12), and I won't be back at my apartment until early January. If you've sent all your gifts, that's fine and dandy.

    Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • godmodegodmode Nooo-ooo-ooo... That ain't dancin', SallyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Vivixenne wrote:
    27 days to Christmas but 55 days to the Secret Satan deadline. :p
    Margarazzi wrote:
    neville wrote:
    6. People who do not send gifts will be banned. Seriously. Not you "might" get banned, you 100% WILL get banned. Lewie P's Stepdad is tired of people whining about not getting shit, so if you sign up, you better fucking send something. Excuses are not accepted. I don't care if you are deployed to Afghanistan, lose your job, or are in love with Jesus; IF YOU SIGN UP AND DON'T SEND YOU WILL BE BANNED. The deadline to receive gifts is JANUARY 22, 2012. That's a full 4 WEEKS after Xmas. If you can't get it in by then at the latest, don't be a silly goose (or worse) -- don't sign up.


    55 technically.

    But 27 if you don't want to be a butt about it, yeah.
    Um, we still have 2 months, Godmode.

    Yeah, but it's a Secret Santa pun, not a Secret National Blonde Brownie Day pun.

    godmode on
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Dammit Godmode, now I'm hungry

  • godmodegodmode Nooo-ooo-ooo... That ain't dancin', SallyRegistered User regular
    Dammit Godmode, now I'm hungry

    Well, only 55 days until you can partake!

  • MarthMarth Registered User regular
    You know what they say about blonde brownies.
    They are equally delicious as regular brownies.

    Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • godmodegodmode Nooo-ooo-ooo... That ain't dancin', SallyRegistered User regular
    My aunt mailed me some for my birthday once a long time ago. They had little chocolate chips in them. They were so good.

    They did not assuage my childhood weight problems.

  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Aren't Blonde Brownies just called Blondies?

  • godmodegodmode Nooo-ooo-ooo... That ain't dancin', SallyRegistered User regular
    I've seen both. I assume the term "blondie" isn't quite as universal.

  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    well I'd never heard "Blonde Brownie" until two posts ago?

  • ToxTox I kill threads Punch DimensionRegistered User regular
    It's universal enough for Applebee's to use it on their menu.

    But not universal enough for everybody to know what the hell it is.

    Wishlists! General | Gaming | Comics | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Wombat!!Wombat!! Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote:
    hey @Wombat!!

    your last items shipped and there isn't any tracking info because the company is buttsssss

    so if you don't get them by December 2nd, tell me so I can deal with it

    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa holy craaaaaaaaap I'm so exciiiiiiiiiited!

  • IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    Amazon has informed me that my Satanee should be getting part one of their gift on the 29th.

    xet8c.gif
  • dougyfreshdougyfresh Registered User regular
    Just an update for my Satan, I bought a new TV and a Wii this weekend! So if you wanna send cool accessories or games or literature on how video games are going to rot my mind feel free!

    steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.