Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

145791095

Posts

  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    No kidding! Everytime the thread has a glowy bar, I get excited about the prospect that it could be another SS post, but then I remember it's late on Sunday so, you know, probably not.

    EyQGd.jpg
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    lost salient are you gonna be in a crazy korean soap opera

    Probably at least once, because I like to secretly peek out the windows when they're filming super-dramatic scenes!

    I would've checked outside yesterday for the same reason, though, Sheri. Hope for presents springs eternal.

    you have no idea how jazzed I was when netflix picked up some korean soap operas

    they are ridiculous as hell

    They're truly insane. Someone was having a screaming meltdown in front of a taxi in a scene they were filming on Saturday.

    If anyone ever sees episodes of a drama called A Thousand Kisses, my house is in there!

    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    lost salient are you gonna be in a crazy korean soap opera

    Probably at least once, because I like to secretly peek out the windows when they're filming super-dramatic scenes!

    I would've checked outside yesterday for the same reason, though, Sheri. Hope for presents springs eternal.

    you have no idea how jazzed I was when netflix picked up some korean soap operas

    they are ridiculous as hell

    They're truly insane. Someone was having a screaming meltdown in front of a taxi in a scene they were filming on Saturday.

    If anyone ever sees episodes of a drama called A Thousand Kisses, my house is in there!

    dangit netflix don't have it

  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User regular
    lost salient are you gonna be in a crazy korean soap opera

    Probably at least once, because I like to secretly peek out the windows when they're filming super-dramatic scenes!

    I would've checked outside yesterday for the same reason, though, Sheri. Hope for presents springs eternal.

    you have no idea how jazzed I was when netflix picked up some korean soap operas

    they are ridiculous as hell

    They're truly insane. Someone was having a screaming meltdown in front of a taxi in a scene they were filming on Saturday.

    If anyone ever sees episodes of a drama called A Thousand Kisses, my house is in there!

    dangit netflix don't have it

    but I do

    for you

  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    lost salient are you gonna be in a crazy korean soap opera

    Probably at least once, because I like to secretly peek out the windows when they're filming super-dramatic scenes!

    I would've checked outside yesterday for the same reason, though, Sheri. Hope for presents springs eternal.

    Stick random cardboard cutouts in the windows. The Fonz, Voldemort, Justin Beiber, so forth

    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User regular
    FOR YOU

  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    keith you get me

  • ToxTox I kill threads Punch DimensionRegistered User regular
    lost salient are you gonna be in a crazy korean soap opera

    Probably at least once, because I like to secretly peek out the windows when they're filming super-dramatic scenes!

    I would've checked outside yesterday for the same reason, though, Sheri. Hope for presents springs eternal.

    Stick random cardboard cutouts in the windows. The Fonz, Voldemort, Justin Beiber, so forth

    Get an Edward cutout and glue some glitter on it

    Wishlists! General | Gaming | Comics | Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • LegbaLegba Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Margarazzi wrote:
    No kidding! Everytime the thread has a glowy bar, I get excited about the prospect that it could be another SS post, but then I remember it's late on Sunday so, you know, probably not.

    Also the agonizing wait because for some weird reason the postal service doesn't deliver on weekends so I could have a gift waiting for me at the post office right now and I wouldn't know about it! And my gifts could be arriving right now if it weren't for those mooks. Really, who doesn't work weekends? What a world we live in.

    Legba on
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Buying final part of my gift today, wrapping tonight!

    Blake T on
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    Mailing, well hopefully soon.

  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Tox wrote:
    lost salient are you gonna be in a crazy korean soap opera

    Probably at least once, because I like to secretly peek out the windows when they're filming super-dramatic scenes!

    I would've checked outside yesterday for the same reason, though, Sheri. Hope for presents springs eternal.

    Stick random cardboard cutouts in the windows. The Fonz, Voldemort, Justin Beiber, so forth

    Get an Edward cutout and glue some glitter on it

    For the record, if anyone wants to send me these cutouts I will put them in my windows.

    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    lost salient you are convincing me to visit you in korea to be in a soap opera

  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Is it being produced by Drama Fever? Because if so I am fucking there.

    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Okay, who knows mostly everybody on the forums and is willing to help me with my Satanee? I need to know if they'd want a specific game.

    E: It's pretty genre-specific, and my Satanee seems to like everything I like, so I'd say yes, but I don't want to be a huge disappointment. The worst Satan, if you will.

    MetroidZoid on
    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User regular
    I can try to help, I guess

  • ToxTox I kill threads Punch DimensionRegistered User regular
    PM me who it is and I'll let you know

    Wishlists! General | Gaming | Comics | Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    PM me and I can help

  • TefTef Registered User regular
    metroid, you do realise that if someone sends your satan a message on your behalf, they're going to realise you're their satan, right?

  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    All gifts bought just now. Gotta wait for them to come in and get wrapped.

    Then: candy making. Gotta make that candy.

    EyQGd.jpg
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User regular
    you should use those other guys

    they're more popular

  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    Tef wrote: »
    metroid, you do realise that if someone sends your satan a message on your behalf, they're going to realise you're their satan, right?

    I think Metroid is hoping that someone will know if the satanee will like it without having to ask the satanee

    EyQGd.jpg
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Tef wrote:
    metroid, you do realise that if someone sends your satan a message on your behalf, they're going to realise you're their satan, right?

    Unless they're online and reading this thread right this moment, they won't know who referred us to them to ask.

  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    Keith wrote: »
    you should use those other guys

    they're more popular

    Keith, Tox is in jail. That makes him less popular.


    Except not, because everytime someone is jailed, I go snooping around to figure out what put them there.

    EyQGd.jpg
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    I wish people would PM me on behalf of my satan

    The Lovely Bastard on
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Tef wrote: »
    metroid, you do realise that if someone sends your satan a message on your behalf, they're going to realise you're their satan, right?

    I think Metroid is hoping that someone will know if the satanee will like it without having to ask the satanee

    I am bad at reading an I think this might indeed be the case :oops:

  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    You're still cool.

    EyQGd.jpg
  • MarthMarth Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Margarazzi wrote:
    All gifts bought just now. Gotta wait for them to come in and get wrapped.

    Then: candy making. Gotta make that candy.

    Wanna eat dat candy.

    Marth on
    Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I only know a few people but you can PM me in case you have one of them!

    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    I mean, I guess I could make you some candy, too. But that would require your giving me an address.

    And we all know you don't want to do that, you adorable little underaged Jew.

    EyQGd.jpg
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    if it is ceres, she really wants a copy of jaws unleashed

  • ToxTox I kill threads Punch DimensionRegistered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Keith wrote: »
    you should use those other guys

    they're more popular

    Keith, Tox is in jail. That makes him less popular.


    Except not, because everytime someone is jailed, I go snooping around to figure out what put them there.

    I used the L-T word in H/A.

    Still not as bad/awesome as Trash Batman, though.

    Wishlists! General | Gaming | Comics | Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    Trash... Batman?

    EyQGd.jpg
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    What is the LT word?

    Did you say Kaiden Alenko?

  • AeytherAeyther Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Got my satanee's stuff boxed up tonight and printed off labels. Tomorrow it begins its journey.

    Aeyther on
    Steam | Switch: SW-4524-7761-8898
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Tox wrote:
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Keith wrote: »
    you should use those other guys

    they're more popular

    Keith, Tox is in jail. That makes him less popular.


    Except not, because everytime someone is jailed, I go snooping around to figure out what put them there.

    I used the L-T word in H/A.

    lieutenant?

    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    WAY TO BE LATE CAULK BITE.

  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    I wish I were 60 right now so I could be that batty/cool/creepy old woman. I'm going to be an awesome old woman. My mother gave me an old woman's name knowing I was born to be old.

    EyQGd.jpg
  • DHS OdiumDHS Odium Registered User regular
    had a package delivered, but turned out to be from victoria's secret for my wife. so, still a gift for me

    Wii U: DHS-Odium // Live: DHS Odium // PSN: DHSOdium // Steam: dhsykes // 3DS: 0318-6615-5294
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    WAY TO BE LATE CAULK BITE.

    WAY TO BE OBSCURE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO MAY NOT HAVE THAT GAME.

    I MEAN, REALLY.

    jnij103vqi2i.png
This discussion has been closed.