As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Okay, so:

mori_01.jpg

Holy crap!

mori_02.jpg

A 60 gig SSD?!? That's awesome! I'll probably stick it in my new PC. Now I just need to decide if I want to use it for a boot drive or for games. I'm thinking games, most likely. Probably use Steam Mover to move around games that really need that extra boost in load times, or something. Now I can just blame Rolo if when I buy a new computer I spend like $2000 on SSDs.

Also:

mori_03.jpg

A Neural Impulse Activator. Basically it means I can play videogames with my brain now. I hope everyone's okay with me being the videogame master now, because that's what I'm gonna be.

(Seriously gonna try to do some LPs with it, it's sure to be something special)

Also, this note:

family_01.jpg

Thank you so much, @Rolo! You are truly the giftmaster of my heart.

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Yay!

Is it common for there to be pairings like this?

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    heh, reminds me of when TDOT and I were our own chain a couple years back.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Well, this is the second short chain we've had so far this year! I guess it's not uncommon.

@Caulk Bite 6, I did laugh heartily at the photo of the cat in the box. Typical cat!

Also, the Nedroid print is sweeeeeeeet.

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Man my computer is just not detecting this thing

I may have to wait till my new computer, I know most of the USB ports on this thing are messed up.

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Looking forward to those LPs. I've got a feeling they'll be something special.

Legba on
    So Mori can play video games with his mind now?

I will once my computer realizes it's plugged in properly and everything!

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Tox wrote:
    So Mori can play video games with his mind now?

well, with the twitching of his head

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Well, my baked goods do not look to have become baked bads, so when they cool, I'm going to pack them up and send the whole package Monday.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • B.C.B.C. is a bee! remember me?Registered User regular
    I just finished ordering everything for my Satan!
    I hope they like iiiiit!

Friend code for Pokemon fiends everywhere: Arch 0447-6824-1112
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    if not, they can give it to me

7656367.jpg
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    woop woop! I'm so glad it showed up!

Canada post was all "the package is... somewhere. We don't really know." and I was worried it would show up after you guys had moved!

Mori - I hope the brain thingy still works (it's actually kind of crappy anyway but I figured it'd be worth a laugh). I would use the SSD as a boot drive (where it will do the most good), and then keep your other drive for games.

Janson - hope you like the colors! And I hope she likes the blanket (you know, once she pops out and such). I was thinking about clothes but I'm not sure what you've already gotten.

Also Mori I'm glad that your hand writing is as messy as mine, I was slightly intimidated by Janson's perfect lettering when I was writing.

• VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    @Janson @Rolo

OMG THOSE EYELINERS

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNT

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
    edited December 2011
    @Vivixenne, I'm sorry! Hehe. Well, not that sorry.

@Rolo, they are great! I'll definitely get a lot of use out of the black and purple. I tried on the pink for a laugh, and it makes me look as if I have a really bad cold (well, I do, but my eyes usually aren't affected), but the blue is fabulously 80s and I shall try the green soon too!

EDIT: The great thing about the Urban Decay brand is its incredible staying power - and they really don't smudge. Which also makes for great temporary hand doodling (and a bit healthier than using actual pens, haha!) I am a terrible hand doodler.

Janson on
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    you can use the blue liner alone (or with a neutral matte eyeshadow on the lid) for a day look, or with silver eyeshadow and a dark blue shadow in the corner of your eye

you can also use the pink as a base for a pink eyeshadow look

I'm only just getting into colored eyeliners and I'm using cheap versions of the ones you got... they're SO much fun

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
    edited December 2011
    :^: Always good to have make-up tips! I'm still not very sure of what I'm doing.

Make-up is kinda on a hold while I'm pregnant mainly because I'm too tired and snuffly to want to have to deal with it, although to be honest I need it now more than ever; my skin is all kinds of hormonal terrible.

Janson on
    Rolo wrote:
    woop woop! I'm so glad it showed up!

Canada post was all "the package is... somewhere. We don't really know." and I was worried it would show up after you guys had moved!

Mori - I hope the brain thingy still works (it's actually kind of crappy anyway but I figured it'd be worth a laugh). I would use the SSD as a boot drive (where it will do the most good), and then keep your other drive for games.

Janson - hope you like the colors! And I hope she likes the blanket (you know, once she pops out and such). I was thinking about clothes but I'm not sure what you've already gotten.

Also Mori I'm glad that your hand writing is as messy as mine, I was slightly intimidated by Janson's perfect lettering when I was writing.

Man, I think her handwriting intimidates everyone. And the brain thingy, I'm not sure if it still works or not. My computer's USB ports are funky so for all I know it could and it's just not detecting it right. I'll certainly use the SSD for a boot drive, gonna save it for when I get the new computer.

Pfft, I was writing on post-it notes, it was pretty terrible and I was not trying that hard!

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Veretas wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Satan, are you responsible for this, or should I blame one of my non-SE++ friends?

HH3lM.jpg

geHwt.jpg

Totally pulled straight from my Etsy favorites <3<3<3

Merry Christmas!

I'm totally ruining the surprise but there's more to come. Expect things!

<3<3<3

• PRDPRD Kristin Lindsay I am a meat popsicle.Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Dear Anonymous Satan,

HOLY &%^%$^&**!!!

Also, omg thank you!!

So I went into the PA office this morning and as usual Robert was there. He said to me, "oh hey, there is some furniture by the door for you," and I replied, "?????". He said, "hey, I dunno, it's a huge box and it's like a desk or something. It has your name on it, it must be yours." He disappeared in a puff of smoke and I wandered down to the front door to investigate. I saw this!
    sesatan1.jpg

Okay, totally weird. It WAS a desk. And I had been looking at desks recently, since my work desk at home is literally held together with duct tape. I was 99% sure that I hadn't actually bought one, though... unless there had been some drastic malfunction of 1-Click Ordering. Strangely, I had picked the very one out that I really liked and added it to my Amazon wish list so that I'd be able to find it later when I had..... WAIT A SECOND.

No.

NO WAY.

... could it be?

I peeled the shipping manifest off the side of the box, and slowly turned it over....
    sesatan2.jpg

AAAAAAAAAA IT WAS! SWEET JUMPING JOSEPH, SECRET SATAN! I was still staring at the label in disbelief when Brian strolled up behind me. "That's a nice desk," he said.

I nodded. "I... I think it's from my secret satan," I whispered.

"Wow. Nice. Oh, look. It has a 'Mech Lift Only' sticker on it. Must be pretty heavy. Welp, gotta go!"

Then he and Robert left to go golfing, and I dragged the 500000lb desk down from the second floor office to the parking lot, hefted it into my car, and low-rode the shocks all the way home. Here it is, all set up!!
    sesatan3.jpg

Okay, I lied. It's not set up yet. My workspace has been temporarily evicted for the holidays. But as soon as January rolls around and Oh Tannenbaum heads into the chipper, my glorious new desk will claim that corner in the name of SE++. Thank you soooo much, Satan, whoever you are!!

<3 PRD

PRD on
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Oh that is rad as hell.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    Awesome!

• UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    :O

Daaaaaaaaaang, nicely done!

• EndEnd Registered User regular
    whoa nice

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    I wanna play video games with my head

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    actually, playing Cathrine with one of those would be interesting

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    Wow, that's a pretty great Satan, gotta say.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    What did he do, pipe?

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    He did this

uhcPU.jpg

HE FUCKING DID THIS

phjPM.jpg

HE DID THIS RIDICULOUS THING BECAUSE HE IS NUTS

jLvsr.jpg

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Seriously, Numbers, stop sending me gifts! I'm starting to freak out! But Thank you and next time I see you I'm going to kiss you full on the mouth.

Noice

I bought new skates at the start of the year and they never quite fit me properly and cause quite a bit of pain if I skated for more than 30 or 40 minutes

these are fresh out of the box. haven't been heat moulded to my feet or worn in yet

and they already fit better than my old pair.

I am STOKED. Thanks so much Chris you're crazy and amazing.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I told you Dave.

I told you those sweet gifts you got sent would like like butts next to what he was going to send.

You did not believe me.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Also dave, you should skate on ice.

Not on tiles.

Do...do you need help managing your moisture, pipe?

• TefTef Registered User regular
    Numbers you glorious bastard.

The only possible way to show your gratitude, pipe, is an interpretive dance "Bananas On Ice" we shall call it

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    Tox wrote:
    Do...do you need help managing your moisture, pipe?

never played hockey, huh?

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Oh Pipe that is rad as shit.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
This discussion has been closed.