As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Tox

1373839404143»

• FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    no, they're not doing that anymore

ETqXK.png
  • freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
    yeah, first they set up a "streaming-only" plan and then charged separately for streaming and discs. They scrapped that Qwikster thing, though.

• MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Futore wrote:
    no, they're not doing that anymore

Y-Yes they are.

It's just qwikster they stopped

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    hey veretas and futore

get in the chat already

7656367.jpg
  • freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    So how many of you have seen the JCVD Street Fighter?

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I remember the very first time I saw it, for you, it was Tuesday.

Actually it probably would have been a Saturday.

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    I remember it was a Saturday, my uncle took me and I remember thinking it was the greatest movie ever when I saw it. Take from that what you will.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra