As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

i got a thanksgiving surprise

13»

• Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    Some kid stole my cheetor toy and my brother beat him up and got my toy back for me.

• Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    it could easily be someone who didn't know you; it's not hard to jump to the conclusion that people are gone on thanksgiving especially if the cars are gone

• Options
    BorommakotBorommakot Registered User regular
    At least he didn't shit in your apartment on top of taking your stuff.

Coming back from a trip with friends to find their apartment had been cleaned out nothing tops finding out whoever did it had taken the time drop a monster deuce and not bothered to flush.

• Options
    HallowedFaithHallowedFaith Call me Cloud. Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Wouldn't that have DNA in it? Were all in the system now-a-days aren't we? lol.

Seriously though that sucks about your laptop, hopefully it's someone who gets caught. I hate when shit like that just doesn't get handled.

HallowedFaith on
    I'm making video games. DesignBy.Cloud
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    I had my 6in1 Sega game stolen. It had golden axe and streets of rage on it and other stuff. I was pissed cause I knew who had it and they wouldn't give it back.

I know this is a really weird thing, but I was in a charity shop on saturday and saw a 6-in-1 MegaDrive cartridge that had Golden Axe on it (couldn't see the other games) and remembered this post. You still got the console?

forumsig.png
  • Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    Heading to the bank to deal with a jacked bank card. Second time this year. Wooooo.