Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Castle Phalla (IX): Fifth Night - ******* *******

Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLYT O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
edited March 2007 in Debate and/or Discourse
In the morning, a line of wagons slowly made their way down the road, on their way to the feast being prepared. The Lord hosting the feast was well known for his avarice, pride, and power, and many of the nobles were making their way to his new castle to rub shoulders, make connections, and try to gain favour with their new Lord.

The new castle in the South had been abandoned for decades, and it had a long history of bloodshed and battle behind it. It had been built as a monument for some long forgotten conqueror, and each time the castle had fallen into new hands, the messier the conflicts had been. Finally common folk and noble alike just abandoned the lands fearing ghosts and superstition.

Of course, the Lord had gained his castle the exact same way. He had put the few remaining villages and townships scattered around the lands to the sword, to move his loyal subjects in, and then claimed the castle and the lands as a victory in the name of his Majesty the King. As a loyal vassal of the King, he rewarded himself with the lands and castle.

The Lord welcomed his guests to his new castle with flourish and pomp. His servants trailed behind him, offering treats and morsels to the assembled nobles. Bards sang epic songs of fallen heroes, and the feast was given out. By mid-afternoon, many of the nobles had begun to mingle with each other.

As goblets of wine were passed out by the Lord’s servants and the deserts served on silver platters, the nobles began to wander their separate ways to explore the castle, speak with other people, or take a breath of fresh air. One minor lord, Johannen, got drunk and retched all over the quiet stable boy, Choco.

Eventually, night fell, and most of the lords and ladies chose to take a rest before moving on back to their own lands and castles. When Johannen stumbled up to the Lord’s chambers to apologize for ruining his feast, he found himself throwing up yet again.

The Lord’s chambers had a huge four-poster bed in the middle, draped with silk. His maid was gutted, her corpse strewn across the bed. A couple of servants had also been done in with. There was a tapestry on the wall that the Lord had commissioned that depicted him standing with broadsword in hand, corpses at his feet. Clearly someone had felt that this was quite tacky, as they had pinned the Lord to the tapestry with their sword.

The alarm was raised. Panicked, the nobility rushed with their baggage to the gates to find them all slamming shut. The guards refused to let anyone out until the murderers were found and justice was executed.

A thick air of tension filled the castle as the nobility went the separate ways, many of them keeping their hand on their sword hilt. Even nobles who had been trusted allies for years refused to speak to one another. There had to be a way out.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
«13456741

Posts

  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    The Rules:

    Every night, vote for whoever you consider to be guilty.

    I !vote for Saburbia

    If you change your mind, retract the vote with

    I !retract my vote for Saburbia

    Nobles – No special powers, except the vote every night. If the nobles kill all of the assassins, they win.

    Servants – No special powers, but they begin the game knowing the identity of their allies. There are three servants.

    Assassins – The baddies. They begin the game knowing the identity of one another and kill off one noble every night.

    The Priest – the Seer. Can see the identity and role of one player per night

    The War Veteran – The Vigilante – Can kill one player per night

    The Captain of the Guards – Defender. Defends one player every night.

    The Wraith – A neutral character. Powers are unknown.

    There won’t be any clues in the narration as to who anyone’s role is, so activity and participation is required. If you miss two nights of voting in a row without an explanation, you will get an embarrassing death and nobody will like you.

    There are also three items. The items are dispensed randomly to nobles at the beginning of the game. All three of them have a one-time use – once it is used on any night, the item is gone.

    No e-mails are allowed, no screenshots of Private Messages are allowed, the dead can not communicate information to the living once the narration is up – if you find something out at 10:30 and the narration goes up at 11:00 and you die, you cannot tell what you found out to someone at 11:30.

    Narrations will be up at 11pm EST.

    Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    List of Players:

    1. ElJeffe
    2. Elkamil
    3. Elendil
    4. Lord Cecil - Killed on Night Two - Guardian
    5. PsychoLarry1
    6. Smasher
    7. Werewulfy
    8. Thorgot - Killed on Night Four - Noble
    9. Bunyip
    10. Johannen - Killed on Night One - Noble
    11. Richy
    12. precisionk
    13. Casual Eddy
    14. Giganticus - Killed on Night Three - Noble
    15. VishNub - Killed on Night One - Priest
    16. mtvcdm
    17. TehSpectre
    18. tofu
    19. GridSystem
    20. Werehippy - Killed on Night Four - Noble
    21. GrimmyTOA - Killed on Night Four - Noble
    22. cheezy
    23. Rygar - Killed on Night One - Noble
    24. Cantide
    25. Serpent
    26. Rear Admiral Choco
    27. Ardor
    28. Elbonian Man
    29. Skippydumptruck
    30. visiblehowl
    31. titmouse
    32. Aroduc

    Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited February 2007
    Questions:

    - When does the vote actually end? Same time as the narration goes up, or some time before?

    - Can the items dispersed to the nobles be given to other people prior to their use?

    - If someone with an item dies, what happens to the item?

    - As a mod, I have the ability to see if someone has posted something and then deleted it, as well as what was posted. In the interest of fairness, may I assume that I should keep quiet if I notice this happen (since non-mods don't have this power, it could give me an edge)?

    - Is the first vote tonight or tomorrow night?

    ElJeffe on
    Maddie: "I named my feet. The left one is flip and the right one is flop. Oh, and also I named my flip-flops."

    I make tweet.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I assume voting begins tomorrow night?

    Elendil on
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I'm going to vote for werehippy.

    Couscous on
  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I say. This party has been ruined. Johannen, I must insist that you stop bleeding all over the buffet! The hors d'ouvres are soggy!

    Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Elendil wrote: »
    I assume voting begins tomorrow night?

    Hopefully. A lot of people -- well, some anyway -- are unlikely to have time to get a vote in before the deadline, if it was tonight.

    GrimmyTOA on
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Don't despair. Not even over the fact that you don't despair.Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I doe deklare whate a retched state of affaires (this is olde time speake english, ok?)

    Let thee games begines!

    Casual Eddy on
    Elki wrote: »

    Casual Eddy: best poster 2014.
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Casual Eddy: best poster of 2015

    gotta update that stuff man
  • SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Hmm, given the low kill rate, we're probably looking at five assassins or so, give or take one.

    I'm curious to see what the wraith does.

    Cass, when you say no clues as to roles will be given, does that just mean specials, or will we not know when assassins die? What about the wraith?

    Smasher on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Questions:

    - When does the vote actually end? Same time as the narration goes up, or some time before?

    - Can the items dispersed to the nobles be given to other people prior to their use?

    - If someone with an item dies, what happens to the item?

    - As a mod, I have the ability to see if someone has posted something and then deleted it, as well as what was posted. In the interest of fairness, may I assume that I should keep quiet if I notice this happen (since non-mods don't have this power, it could give me an edge)?

    - Is the first vote tonight or tomorrow night?

    The vote will end at 10:30 PM EST.

    If someone with an item dies, and the item has not yet be used , it will be given to a new noble/servant. The process is random.

    I'd say to keep quiet unless there was a large block of time. If someone posted, say, a vigilante command as a new thread and deletes it 30seconds later, so only mods can see it, ignore.

    The voting can start now but the new narration will not go up until tomorrow night.

    If an assassin or a wraith dies, it will be apparent, but unlike other games there won't be clues as to which player is which role before their death, which is why voting and participation is crucial.

    Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Hrm, a wraith eh? Maybe it can kill a person every other round and make said person a wraith as well?

    Kinda like a zombie effect...but with ghosts?

    TehSpectre on
    Sloth_Sig.png
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    That'd be fun. Everybody loses! Yay?

    GrimmyTOA on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    <token post to signify awareness of thread and acceptance of rules>

    Richy on
    sig.gif
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    That'd be fun. Everybody loses! Yay?

    No need to be mean. If the wraith(just the main wraith) was able to create a group of minions (1 added to the group every 2 or 3 rounds...better chance on the 3 rounds idea...) it wouldn't be too game breaking.

    TehSpectre on
    Sloth_Sig.png
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    <token post to signify awareness of thread and acceptance of rules>
    Dropping in without contributing anything of value?

    Oh, you better believe that's a staking.

    Elendil on
  • Grid SystemGrid System Registered User
    edited February 2007
    I don't think Grimmy was being mean.

    Grid System on
  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Well, let's do some logic probleming to narrow this down (excusing myself from being ruled in or out):

    *First, Aroduc is innocent. He's probably gone in the first few days and needs to be able to actually survive before being given a bad guy role.
    *Then we get rid of the non-regulars. That's... let's see... Lord Cecil, Smasher, Bunyip, Johannen, Cantide, probably a few others.

    So those guys are probably nobles. Who isn't? Most likely, the people most recognizable.

    *ElJeffe
    *Elendil
    *Elkamil
    *Werewulfy
    *precisionk
    *Werehippy
    *visiblehowl
    *titmouse
    *VishNub
    *Richy

    So this is just my opening hunch. Out of the 32, those are my ten to watch. Don't know which one to go for just yet.

    Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Elendil wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    <token post to signify awareness of thread and acceptance of rules>
    Dropping in without contributing anything of value?

    Oh, you better believe that's a staking.
    Trying to distract people away from you by accusing some random person?

    How very assassin of you.

    Richy on
    sig.gif
  • AroducAroduc regular
    edited February 2007
    I blame the sommelier.
    If an assassin or a wraith dies, it will be apparent, but unlike other games there won't be clues as to which player is which role before their death, which is why voting and participation is crucial.

    I assume you mean after their deaths?
    mtvcdm wrote: »
    Well, let's do some logic probleming to narrow this down (excusing myself from being ruled in or out):

    *First, Aroduc is innocent. He's probably gone in the first few days and needs to be able to actually survive before being given a bad guy role.

    I find this hilarious, in kind of a sad self-defeating way.

    Aroduc on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    mtvcdm wrote: »
    Well, let's do some logic probleming to narrow this down (excusing myself from being ruled in or out):

    *First, Aroduc is innocent. He's probably gone in the first few days and needs to be able to actually survive before being given a bad guy role.
    *Then we get rid of the non-regulars. That's... let's see... Lord Cecil, Smasher, Bunyip, Johannen, Cantide, probably a few others.

    So those guys are probably nobles. Who isn't? Most likely, the people most recognizable.

    *ElJeffe
    *Elendil
    *Elkamil
    *Werewulfy
    *precisionk
    *Werehippy
    *visiblehowl
    *titmouse
    *VishNub
    *Richy

    So this is just my opening hunch. Out of the 32, those are my ten to watch. Don't know which one to go for just yet.
    Yeah... in every Phalla so far, the roles were assigned randomly. I think it's safe to assume it's the case in this game too. So a logical analysis of who should have what role is pretty pointless, unless you have some kind of random-number-generator-derandomizer.

    Richy on
    sig.gif
  • CantideCantide Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Ah, a new Phalla. I can already smell the accusations.

    I wonder who'll be the first target. Someone so active that they must have a special role, or someone so inactive that they must be laying low? Someone who starts bandwagons who must be leading us down the wrong path, or someone who follows bandwagons who must be trying to avoid attention, or someone who ignores bandwagons and must have something to hide? So many possibilities.

    Cantide on
  • werehippywerehippy Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Titmouse wrote: »
    I'm going to vote for werehippy.

    Man, what? One of the first 5 posts shouldn't be a call for my death :)

    The first day is random, so there's always some random stuff to start, but I don't get this. If you're going for dangerous players, this game's full of the heavy hitters and I'm not that high up the list. I didn't do anything to you last game, so I'm really confused why you want me out.

    werehippy on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    <token post to signify awareness of thread and acceptance of rules>
    Dropping in without contributing anything of value?

    Oh, you better believe that's a staking.
    Trying to distract people away from you by accusing some random person?

    How very assassin of you.
    Awfully quick to defend ourselves, aren't we?

    Elendil on
  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    mtvcdm wrote: »
    Well, let's do some logic probleming to narrow this down (excusing myself from being ruled in or out):

    *First, Aroduc is innocent. He's probably gone in the first few days and needs to be able to actually survive before being given a bad guy role.
    *Then we get rid of the non-regulars. That's... let's see... Lord Cecil, Smasher, Bunyip, Johannen, Cantide, probably a few others.

    So those guys are probably nobles. Who isn't? Most likely, the people most recognizable.

    *ElJeffe
    *Elendil
    *Elkamil
    *Werewulfy
    *precisionk
    *Werehippy
    *visiblehowl
    *titmouse
    *VishNub
    *Richy

    So this is just my opening hunch. Out of the 32, those are my ten to watch. Don't know which one to go for just yet.
    Yeah... in every Phalla so far, the roles were assigned randomly. I think it's safe to assume it's the case in this game too. So a logical analysis of who should have what role is pretty pointless, unless you have some kind of random-number-generator-derandomizer.
    Really. I thought people tended to more or less assign them.

    Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • werehippywerehippy Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    mtvcdm wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    mtvcdm wrote: »
    Well, let's do some logic probleming to narrow this down (excusing myself from being ruled in or out):

    *First, Aroduc is innocent. He's probably gone in the first few days and needs to be able to actually survive before being given a bad guy role.
    *Then we get rid of the non-regulars. That's... let's see... Lord Cecil, Smasher, Bunyip, Johannen, Cantide, probably a few others.

    So those guys are probably nobles. Who isn't? Most likely, the people most recognizable.

    *ElJeffe
    *Elendil
    *Elkamil
    *Werewulfy
    *precisionk
    *Werehippy
    *visiblehowl
    *titmouse
    *VishNub
    *Richy

    So this is just my opening hunch. Out of the 32, those are my ten to watch. Don't know which one to go for just yet.
    Yeah... in every Phalla so far, the roles were assigned randomly. I think it's safe to assume it's the case in this game too. So a logical analysis of who should have what role is pretty pointless, unless you have some kind of random-number-generator-derandomizer.
    Really. I thought people tended to more or less assign them.

    No, that was only dyna, and we figured out he assigned them on purpose because he was running a batshit crazy game and was trying to maximize the chaos.

    werehippy on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Elendil wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    <token post to signify awareness of thread and acceptance of rules>
    Dropping in without contributing anything of value?

    Oh, you better believe that's a staking.
    Trying to distract people away from you by accusing some random person?

    How very assassin of you.
    Awfully quick to defend ourselves, aren't we?
    Eager to start a bandwagon against yet another innocent noble, eh? You're not helping the castle by killing innocents.

    But maybe you're not trying to help the castle....

    Whose side are you really on, Elendil?

    Richy on
    sig.gif
  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    werehippy wrote: »
    mtvcdm wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    mtvcdm wrote: »
    Well, let's do some logic probleming to narrow this down (excusing myself from being ruled in or out):

    *First, Aroduc is innocent. He's probably gone in the first few days and needs to be able to actually survive before being given a bad guy role.
    *Then we get rid of the non-regulars. That's... let's see... Lord Cecil, Smasher, Bunyip, Johannen, Cantide, probably a few others.

    So those guys are probably nobles. Who isn't? Most likely, the people most recognizable.

    *ElJeffe
    *Elendil
    *Elkamil
    *Werewulfy
    *precisionk
    *Werehippy
    *visiblehowl
    *titmouse
    *VishNub
    *Richy

    So this is just my opening hunch. Out of the 32, those are my ten to watch. Don't know which one to go for just yet.
    Yeah... in every Phalla so far, the roles were assigned randomly. I think it's safe to assume it's the case in this game too. So a logical analysis of who should have what role is pretty pointless, unless you have some kind of random-number-generator-derandomizer.
    Really. I thought people tended to more or less assign them.

    No, that was only dyna, and we figured out he assigned them on purpose because he was running a batshit crazy game and was trying to maximize the chaos.
    Well, there goes THAT theory of mine.

    Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Elbonian ManElbonian Man Registered User
    edited February 2007
    MENISSASSA checking in. Are there going to be narrations or just the simple stuff that Shinto posted in his last game?

    Elbonian Man on
    For the price of one of my novels (Hardback, historical/alternative historical/dinosaurs) I can get 2 or 3 Manga for the price of my book. I think its about what you can afford and stuff.
  • werehippywerehippy Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    mtvcdm wrote: »
    werehippy wrote: »
    mtvcdm wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    mtvcdm wrote: »
    Well, let's do some logic probleming to narrow this down (excusing myself from being ruled in or out):

    *First, Aroduc is innocent. He's probably gone in the first few days and needs to be able to actually survive before being given a bad guy role.
    *Then we get rid of the non-regulars. That's... let's see... Lord Cecil, Smasher, Bunyip, Johannen, Cantide, probably a few others.

    So those guys are probably nobles. Who isn't? Most likely, the people most recognizable.

    *ElJeffe
    *Elendil
    *Elkamil
    *Werewulfy
    *precisionk
    *Werehippy
    *visiblehowl
    *titmouse
    *VishNub
    *Richy

    So this is just my opening hunch. Out of the 32, those are my ten to watch. Don't know which one to go for just yet.
    Yeah... in every Phalla so far, the roles were assigned randomly. I think it's safe to assume it's the case in this game too. So a logical analysis of who should have what role is pretty pointless, unless you have some kind of random-number-generator-derandomizer.
    Really. I thought people tended to more or less assign them.

    No, that was only dyna, and we figured out he assigned them on purpose because he was running a batshit crazy game and was trying to maximize the chaos.
    Well, there goes THAT theory of mine.

    I'm saying this while making it clear that I was on your list, but the odds are SOMEONE on the list you mentioned is an assassin. The problem is, that's true for pretty much any random group of 6 or more names, given 5 assassins, which someone mentioned and sounds about right for the game size.

    werehippy on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I don't know....titmouse was a bad guy last game...what are the odds this would occur 2 in a row? o.O

    TehSpectre on
    Sloth_Sig.png
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    TehSpectre: Sorry you took that as mean. It was definitely not the intent. Intended tone = playful. Like an "Oh hooray, now we're all screwed!" kind of thing.

    GrimmyTOA on
  • AroducAroduc regular
    edited February 2007
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    I don't know....titmouse was a bad guy last game...what are the odds this would occur 2 in a row? o.O

    ...

    That's not how statistics work at all.

    Aroduc on
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    werehippy wrote: »
    Titmouse wrote: »
    I'm going to vote for werehippy.

    Man, what? One of the first 5 posts shouldn't be a call for my death :)

    The first day is random, so there's always some random stuff to start, but I don't get this. If you're going for dangerous players, this game's full of the heavy hitters and I'm not that high up the list. I didn't do anything to you last game, so I'm really confused why you want me out.

    I would prefer to go in reverse alphabetical order or in alphabetical order in the first few killings.

    Couscous on
  • Elbonian ManElbonian Man Registered User
    edited February 2007
    Aroduc wrote: »
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    I don't know....titmouse was a bad guy last game...what are the odds this would occur 2 in a row? o.O

    ...

    That's not how statistics work at all.

    We seem to have this phallacy every time.

    Elbonian Man on
    For the price of one of my novels (Hardback, historical/alternative historical/dinosaurs) I can get 2 or 3 Manga for the price of my book. I think its about what you can afford and stuff.
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    The roles were randomized.

    Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    We seem to have this phallacy every time.
    <3

    Richy on
    sig.gif
  • werehippywerehippy Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Titmouse wrote: »
    werehippy wrote: »
    Titmouse wrote: »
    I'm going to vote for werehippy.

    Man, what? One of the first 5 posts shouldn't be a call for my death :)

    The first day is random, so there's always some random stuff to start, but I don't get this. If you're going for dangerous players, this game's full of the heavy hitters and I'm not that high up the list. I didn't do anything to you last game, so I'm really confused why you want me out.

    I would prefer to go in reverse alphabetical order or in alphabetical order in the first few killings.

    wereWulfy would be first in reverse alphabetical. And besides the fact that puts me close to the chopping block, I'm not sure I dig that method. It means certain people are by default fucked whenever they play the game, and I'd rather we come up with something else.

    If tradition holds, there's goign to be a days worth of general bullshitting, then we'll dogpile someone for something they say as the deadline gets closer. It's not great, but who are we to argue with tradition :)

    werehippy on
  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    My course of action is thus clear: start the dogpile. I know we established last game that the bad guys tend to hang back, so my only real clue is to take someone that hasn't checked in yet. We've had enough check-ins to narrow the field at least a bit.

    Lessee.... who's yet to show up... Skippydumptruck? I dunno. I !vote for Skippydumptruck so we can kick-start something, anything. I'm bored and forgot who the Best Picture nominees are because this year sucked so much that fucking Borat got nominated for something.

    Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Fine, I'll vote for werewulfy.
    We could always decide to kill the person least likely to be a monster on the belief that any person who doesn't act suspicious is just really good at pretending not to be a monster.

    Couscous on
  • CantideCantide Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    werehippy wrote:
    f tradition holds, there's goign to be a days worth of general bullshitting

    Hmm... if I take the 15th root of 1, factor it by pi, and then map that to the alphabet and remove irrelevant characters from Richy's post...

    Richy wrote:
    Eager to start a bandwagon against yet another innocent noble, eh? You're not helping the castle by killing innocents.

    But maybe you're not trying to help the castle....

    Whose side are you really on, Elendil?

    Richy wrote:
    exxx sxxxx x xaxxxxxxx xxxxxsx xxt axxxxxx ixxxxxxx xxxxx, xx? xxx'x xxx xxlxxxx xxx xxsxxx xx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxtx.

    xxx xaxxx xxx'xx xxx txxxxx xx xexx xxx xxsxxx....

    xxxsx sxxx xxx xxx xxxxxx xn, Elendil?
    Richy wrote:
    esastailsatessn Elendil
    Richy wrote:
    estl esaisatessn Elendil
    Richy wrote:
    lets assassinate Elendil


    I've deciphered your code, fiend.

    Cantide on
This discussion has been closed.