As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I got me a new apartment

1235»

• TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Numeros wrote:
    TankHammer wrote:
    We also have a Medieval Times where we will bring you if you visit because the lady and I love hosting forumers and bringing them to get drunk and shout at knights and cheer for the bad guy.

Does our yelling have to be period appropriate, or can I yell Ghostbusters quotes at them? Because gettin' real drunk and yelling Ghostbustery things at knights is something I've always wanted to do.

Is the atomic mass of cobalt 58.9?
    You're like the identical twin brother I never had!
    It's true. I absorbed my twin in the womb and I'm not kidding!

• OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    I am not a fan of moving, every time I've moved I've hella procrastinated about packing/unpacking too.

I just don't like having to tear everything down and then figure out where it's all gonna go again.

Next time I move, it'll be when I'm ready to settle into a house or something.