Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[WOW] [CHAT] Thread. Female Panderen Revealed. Yiffing already?

19495969798100»

• fortyforty Registered User regular
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Theramore scenario is one of those things that gets axed as they rush to get this thing out by August.

The best card in Hearthstone is your credit card.
  • tarnoktarnok Registered User regular
    I really hope not. The Wrath launch event was epic. The cataclysm launch event was not quite as epic, but I was more aware of it since I'd actually learned to play the game in the intervening time and I was able to take part in it. If they don't do _something_ for the Mists launch it will certainly lend weight to the people saying that WoW is a sinking ship.

Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    The more I read about monk healing the more it sounds like my kinda thing.

This discussion has been closed.