As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WOW] [CHAT] Thread. Female Panderen Revealed. Yiffing already?

• Options
    DrCongoDrCongo Registered User, ClubPA regular
    So uh... did you hear the one about the guy who originally started to play vanilla at release, stayed at it for some time, then re-subbed about a year ago, bought the non-Cata expansions in Blizz's sale, and just today got his first 60 lvl ever? Then he gleefully went to learn flying mounts and stuff, bought a windrider, promptly "flew" off the edge of the zepp/flying platform in Orgrimmar, and died. THEN, he discovered you can't actually fly around on your flying mount unless you've bought Cata.

...yeah. D:

• Options
    EmporiumEmporium Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Buddies wrote:
    End Time on my Priest was pretty damn hard. I didn't think Murozond was as hard or frantic as he was.

Of course, I had idiots playing with me as DPS. Pulling 10-12k DPS, on a fight with permanent cooldowns.

BRB just gonna auto attack this boss for 5 minutes straight.

I had a shadow priest in one of my groups that did 3.8k dps (EDIT: on Murozond). I wouldn't think it was possible if I didn't see it myself.

Emporium on
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    DrCongo wrote:
    So uh... did you hear the one about the guy who originally started to play vanilla at release, stayed at it for some time, then re-subbed about a year ago, bought the non-Cata expansions in Blizz's sale, and just today got his first 60 lvl ever? Then he gleefully went to learn flying mounts and stuff, bought a windrider, promptly "flew" off the edge of the zepp/flying platform in Orgrimmar, and died. THEN, he discovered you can't actually fly around on your flying mount unless you've bought Cata.

...yeah. D:

Do you? You need the Azeroth Flying License (aka Old Weather Flying) to fly in Azeroth. That may be available to everyone - I'm not entirely sure. But you definitely need it.

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    Beyond NormalBeyond Normal Lord Phender Registered User regular
    So I just got out of a 18 minute Mannoroth fight. The plus side to it is I did 25.5 million damage. :P

Longest fight for some JP ever.

Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    I had to screenshot the worst I have ever seen because it was that bad

clipboard01oyj.jpg

• Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Hey, maybe that lock was level 60! Then it'd be ok!

I now have 3/5 of my horde able to queue for LFR. I did it earlier on my warrior and it was pretty easy just a bit time consuming because the bosses have so many HP. I think they could cut a good third off the HP and it'd be fine. I understand not wanting to just straight up hand out loot but at some point when the bosses mechanics just repeat over and over for 150m hp the "challenge" has long since past and it then is simply a time sink.

Since I'm VP capped on all 5 of my horde now for the week I might not bother running it until next week. Though did win a leg token on my warrior so that was encouraging.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    Beyond NormalBeyond Normal Lord Phender Registered User regular
    Jars wrote:

clipboard01oyj.jpg

1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif

Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
  • Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    Jars wrote:

clipboard01oyj.jpg
    "Runfromme"

Good advice.

• Options
    Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    forty wrote:
    Jars wrote:

clipboard01oyj.jpg
    "Runfromme"

Good advice.

Why run? You could probably walk away without taking any serious damage.

Doctor Detroit on
  • Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    forty wrote:
    Jars wrote:

clipboard01oyj.jpg
    "Runfromme"

Good advice.

Why run? You could probably walk away without taking any serious damage.

Do Trolls still have the in combat regen racial?

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    And there's NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    KainyKainy Pimpin' and righteous Registered User regular
    At level 80, I had the privelidge of playing with an assassination rogue who did 200 DPS.

That man was a hero.

IcyLiquid wrote: »
    There's anti-fuckery code in there now :) Sorry :)
  • Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    I just did 39.8k DPS on Murozond. I love that fight.

The lowest dps was a rogue doing 18k :\

• Options
    I love doing the new heroics and LFR on my main. Dragonwrathing my way to be the Legitimate King of the DPS Chart™

• Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    I main Enhancement and I gotta say, this patch has all of my dicks as far as he goes. AoE is now fun instead of frustratingly annoying.

Transmog is also cool.
    WoWScrnShot_120211_185603-2.jpg

(the eyepatch is the Malefactor's Eyepatch from a Blades edge mountain quest

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    That is one bad-ass Orc!

• Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    Ulduar-iffic!
    WoWScrnShot_120211_210516.jpg

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Ugh weekend Heroics. Tried to run a Heroic on my druid healer who is not well geared but it well above the gear level to enter heroics and man... top dps was 10k then tank at 10k then just under 10k and 8.7k. We could have made it through the VP I had got into but they kept being dumbasses too by standing in crap and pulling full groups. How do people do this dps with 15% buff is beyond me.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Man.

I know people say that the whole "horde are better players than alliance" thing is in ones head but good lord.

I maxed out VP this week on 5 horde characters, and had maybe one fail run; and haven't been able to run one successful new dungeon tonight on my alliance characters.

Come on. These things are jokingly easy.

Talk about frustrating.

I'm sorry that as a hunter my interrupt is on a 20s cooldown. But between a mage, a DK, and a warrior someone should be able to fucking interrupt stardust. Once or twice at least. And I thought pallies were supposed to be good at group heals now?

The Dude With Herpes on
    Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    I dunno if the Horde being better thing has been true since blood elves. :(

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    so, one of our hunters got five piece in one night by being the only guy on the protector token

there really needs to be some kind of streakbreaker for token drops

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    so, one of our hunters got five piece in one night by being the only guy on the protector token

there really needs to be some kind of streakbreaker for token drops

We had a new recruit hunter who got our first heroic FL 2 piece because both myself and the shaman healer were gone. At least with tokens dropping for everything people will get tokens faster.... at least in theory

• Options
    SyrionusSyrionus Registered User regular
    Ok, what are these token pieces you are talking about dropping? Are those the pieces you use to trade in for gear?

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    tier 13 tier tokens, yeah

(you turn them in for gloves/pants/chest/shoulders/hat)

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    having just hit heroics I was thinking "boy these bosses take a long time to kill!"

then I realized it was just people doing the same dps I did at 80, only now the bosses have 4 million health.

• Options
    SyrionusSyrionus Registered User regular

So is there a limit to how many can drop for you in a week or is it free for all multiple times?

• Options
    ZythonZython Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Syrionus wrote:

So is there a limit to how many can drop for you in a week or is it free for all multiple times?

Yeah, only a certain number drop off each boss, and you can only do normal/heroic bosses once a week, and are only eligible for loot in LFR once per week.

Zython on
    Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
  • Options
    DrCongoDrCongo Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Warlock82 wrote:
    DrCongo wrote:

...yeah. D:

Do you? You need the Azeroth Flying License (aka Old Weather Flying) to fly in Azeroth. That may be available to everyone - I'm not entirely sure. But you definitely need it.

Yeah, when I look at my Spellbook, "Flight Master's License" is there, with the text "See your trainer". However, neither flight trainers nor riding trainers will teach that to me. Oh well. On the one hand, I'm now quite tempted to buy Cata, but on the other, SWTOR in less than two weeks... #firstworldproblems

• Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    Since the way it went was:

Vanilla - no flying
    TBC - added flying in Outland, requires 225 riding
    WotLK - added flying in Northrend, requires Cold Weather Flying
    Cata - added flying in Kalimdor/Eastern Kingdoms, requires Flight Master's License

Has anyone here with a Core+TBC only account checked to see if Cold Weather Flying is visible on the trainers? Or if access to that is locked until you buy Wrath, like access to Flight Master's License appears to be locked if you don't have Cata.

• Options
    IndieGirlIndieGirl Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    DrCongo wrote:
    Warlock82 wrote:
    DrCongo wrote:

...yeah. D:

Yeah, when I look at my Spellbook, "Flight Master's License" is there, with the text "See your trainer". However, neither flight trainers nor riding trainers will teach that to me. Oh well. On the one hand, I'm now quite tempted to buy Cata, but on the other, SWTOR in less than two weeks... #firstworldproblems

I can't remember how it looks in your spellbook, but you need Azeroth flying. The flight master in Org by the zeps teaches it, it's about 200g on top of regular flying... did you get that too? Or can you not even see the option?

Orrrrrrrr... you have to have Cata: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1065386870

IndieGirl on
    zle3Y.jpg
  • Options
    NeliNeli Registered User regular
    Dac wrote:
    I main Enhancement and I gotta say, this patch has all of my dicks as far as he goes. AoE is now fun instead of frustratingly annoying.

Transmog is also cool.

What is the new AOE rotation for enhancement? I haven't tried it out yet and I haven't looked over the patch notes yet

vhgb4m.jpg
    I have stared into Satan's asshole, and it fucking winked at me.
    [/size]
  • Options
    Guys guys guys

guys

guys

My paladin just won the most

I present to you: A Story in Three Pictures

ThvvT.jpg
    NLrGF.jpg
    7iccL.jpg

8->
    Neli wrote:
    Dac wrote:

Transmog is also cool.

What is the new AOE rotation for enhancement? I haven't tried it out yet and I haven't looked over the patch notes yet

Lava lash spreads your flame shock to multiple targets, and you use fire nova. It's pretty sweet!

• Options
    HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    So it does drop in Normal, nice. Congrats there, Kainy.

• Options
    Yep, just like the guy from Stonecore! I'd never seen it drop until this time, and that's the only wind drake coloration that I like, so I was pretty happy.

• Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    Neli wrote:
    Dac wrote:

Transmog is also cool.

Basically, drop Flame Shock before Lava Lash, then hand out Fire Novas and MWx5 Chain Lightnings like they're condoms at a brothel. Keep Flame Shock up--Lava Lash's spreading ability only duplicates your current target's FS debuff, it doesn't refresh it. Use Unleash for Fire Nova.

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    Vi MonksVi Monks Registered User regular
    @Dak and @Makershot

That is one awesome orc and dwarf combo. You guys should totally go on adventures together.

• Options
    Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    Vi Monks wrote:
    @Dak and @Makershot

That is one awesome orc and dwarf combo. You guys should totally battle to the death.

• Options
    Vi MonksVi Monks Registered User regular
    Vi Monks wrote:
    @Dak and @Makershot

That is one awesome orc and dwarf combo. You guys should totally battle to the death.

This would also be acceptable.

• Options
    NeliNeli Registered User regular
    Kainy wrote:
    Guys guys guys

guys

guys

My paladin just won the most

I present to you: A Story in Three Pictures

ThvvT.jpg
    NLrGF.jpg
    7iccL.jpg

8->
    Neli wrote:
    Dac wrote:

Transmog is also cool.

Lava lash spreads your flame shock to multiple targets, and you use fire nova. It's pretty sweet!

That does sound pretty sweet!

Did they do anything cool with elemental as well?

vhgb4m.jpg
    I have stared into Satan's asshole, and it fucking winked at me.
    [/size]
  • Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote:
    Ugh weekend Heroics. Tried to run a Heroic on my druid healer who is not well geared but it well above the gear level to enter heroics and man... top dps was 10k then tank at 10k then just under 10k and 8.7k. We could have made it through the VP I had got into but they kept being dumbasses too by standing in crap and pulling full groups. How do people do this dps with 15% buff is beyond me.
    10k was badass when those heroics were first available (plus latter nerfs), and well more than enough to finish. That must've been quite some bad group to fuck it up.

This discussion has been closed.