As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Super Mash Bros Ultimate AE 2012 XIII: SHOTS FIRED

• Options
    <3<3 Registered User regular
    MRN|Airking

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    WNG|Airking

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    pretty sure it's an SE

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    The Sneak!The Sneak! Registered User regular
    BLAZBLUE BEST FIGHTING GAME EVER
    Wimble wrote:
    yeah. I also don't think I like how you lose if one character is knocked out. I feel like I won't enjoy whatever strategy there is behind that but I can't be sure until I try it out, I spoze

Wimble, they're doing this because that is exactly how Tekken Tag has always worked.

• Options
    The Sneak!The Sneak! Registered User regular
    I... don't even know how BLAZBLUE BEST FIGHTING GAME EVER was even in that post, but here we are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edWgarIIQoQ

• Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    "I never thought my secret fetish for period adventure films would ever be satisfied, let alone like this."

• Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    Question:
    Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors on PSN is moving forward, is this something Capcom will be looking at to gauge interest? — Everyone's Friend

Answer:
    Svensson: It's safe to say that one criteria we use to gauge potential for future products is to evaluate the sales of existing products. I will also say it is not the only criteria.

@Knob sounds like you've got a lot of Darkstalkers to buy on multiple PSN accounts

ETqXK.png
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    So I just learned of Street Fighter X Tekken!

I love Tekken so much and I like Street Fighter a reasonable amount, so I guess this sounds awesome.

Except I guess Tekken X Street Fighter is the one I want, and that's not coming out til 2013?

That's. Hrm.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    InkyblotsInkyblots Registered User regular

I was thinking about getting this as a beginner stick, they amazon reviews say the buttons went to pop after a week or 2 but the brawl sticks are apparently easy to mod. He did say he pretty much spent as much as you would on a TE modding it though.

• Options
    Inkyblots wrote:

I was thinking about getting this as a beginner stick, they amazon reviews say the buttons went to pop after a week or 2 but the brawl sticks are apparently easy to mod. He did say he pretty much spent as much as you would on a TE modding it though.
    Don't buy SE sticks. They will break and you will end up spending as much money as you would have on a TE.

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    you know if they released Darkstalkers on XBLA I would fucking buy it

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    Walt wrote:
    Inkyblots wrote:

Don't buy SE sticks. They will break and you will end up spending as much money as you would have on a TE.

I don't know about that. Any time the TEs have had rock bottom prices, the parts have too. I got my SE for like 35, so I spent way less than a TE getting it put together. The buttons are what you really need to replace out of the box. I think I paid $5 for mine. 8 maybe? I think if you bought them all individually, you could pay up to 12. 20 for a stick. $82 - 10 or 20 % on the 50, because there are always sales. That's better than TE pricing 360 days out of the year. You'll still have a plastic case, but it looks like the newer TEs will too.

• Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    The Sneak! wrote:
    BLAZBLUE BEST FIGHTING GAME EVER
    Wimble wrote:
    yeah. I also don't think I like how you lose if one character is knocked out. I feel like I won't enjoy whatever strategy there is behind that but I can't be sure until I try it out, I spoze

Wimble, they're doing this because that is exactly how Tekken Tag has always worked.

Yep, I know. I don't like it in tekken tag either. It was less of a problem there though because me and whoever I played never really knew what the hell we were doing

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really want a TE stick for christmas and I am almost willing to sacrifice a goat for them to go on sale again.

Inkyblots on
  • Options
    could you not just sell the goats milk and fur to afford a TE stick?

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    But I'm already doing that to buy KoFXIII and AE.

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    MadCatz wrote:
    10% off + Free Ground Shipping on nearly every product - how can you pass this up! Use the promo code HOLIDAY at checkout!

2dtr87s.png
  • Options
    That's not bad but haven't they been as low as 100$ before?

• Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    Inkyblots wrote:
    That's not bad but haven't they been as low as 100$ before?

Honestly, you're probably not going to see that again until they get enough market saturation to just sell them for that much normally. I think those really cheap prices were during an inventory shift, and the scene is so hype this year, that I don't think they have as much old stock to clear out as the last go around. You might still see something low around end of year majors, though.

• Options
    $100 was when places were clearing stock of old first generation TEs.

and i think that was only the ps3 version

• Options
    Well shit guess I'ma just sell all this goat's blood and use that 10% off deal.

• Options
    damn, that poor goat

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    superezekielsuperezekiel Registered User regular
    i'm a big fan of mk online anybody want to play?

• Options
    Just sold my copy for Ultimate Marvel.

Sorry, friend.

2dtr87s.png
  • Options
    oh god, they axed Yun's palm palm lunge corner combo after focus crumple

they must have really drank deep from the oceans of tears

• Options
    yay, all missions cleared for team regular guy, chris/west/ryu

• Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote:

hate to break it to you but ryu can shoot fireballs out of his hands

• Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    yeah it's strange that everyone keeps calling that team regular guy when Haggar is right there. He is the most regular by far

ETqXK.png
  • Options
    TheStig wrote:

hate to break it to you but ryu can shoot fireballs out of his hands

Only because he trains so hard.

You could too if you weren't so lazy.

• Options
    Don't fill his head with lies, Stig! Canadians cannot harness the awesome power of the hado

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hmm true

I guess his only hope is to have his bones replaced with adamantium bones.

I hope he heals up all right

Also I like (watching) point hagars a lot, but I really want to keep ryu :(

TheStig on
  • Options
    yeah point haggar is neat. I might work on him a little sometime. I was very comfortable with him on ps3 pad once so it's annoying to fuck up his dumb floaty air C now, but wouldn't take long to stop that I hope

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    Noel (ugh) is playing Frank and I picked up a neat trick from watching him play

If you have a charge up super like ryu's evil mode you can super with frank, dhc into ryu then hard tag to frank before they hit the ground from frank's first super and snap a picture

• Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    wow iron fist's launcher is absolute balls fuck

• Options
    dang, i have a ryu/frank west combo that's 8xp short of giving me lvl4 :(

I probably should be working on chris/west though, since that seems to have a ton of potential.

• Options
    <3<3 Registered User regular
    i hate the thread title

i keep not being able to find it

• Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    oh yeah? and what exactly would you call it huh? huh big boy?

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    make it all caps, I can't resist clicking all caps threads no matter what they're about

Huntera knows what's up.

TheStig on
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    HYPE DOG THREAD FOR THE HYPEST DOGS Fighting games edition

This discussion has been closed.