As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[EAST] Carpooling Thread

2»

• Options
    HandgimpHandgimp R+L=J Family PhotoRegistered User regular
    Looks like I'll be driving down from Saratoga Springs, NY around 1200 on Thursday, 4/5. I ought to have room for 1 person (2 if luggage is light) if anyone near there/on the way needs a lift.

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • Options
    RudabagaRudabaga Registered User regular
    Anyone driving down from the Toronto area? My ride fell through and I am frantically looking for another one. Worst case I may drive down myself, so if you are looking for a ride from Toronto or driving from Toronto let me know.

Lol, i clicked on awesome by accident. I live in the Toronto area and will need a ride. I will send you a message.

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    TheMilkman wrote: »
    Anyone going to be getting in at North Station on the Commuter Rail? If so, what line?

I'm taking the T Commuter rail from either Newburyport or Bradford (most likely this) on Thursday the 5th.

• Options
    zertechzertech Registered User regular
    Anyone going to be going through/leaving from the vermont area?

• Options
    ElahiElahi Registered User new member
    Anyone coming in from the Wisconsin Area? i'm in Menomonie and need a ride there and back! I can definitely help pay for gas and such, and thank you in advance!

• Options
    TheMilkmanTheMilkman Registered User new member
    TheMilkman wrote: »
    Anyone going to be getting in at North Station on the Commuter Rail? If so, what line?

I'm taking the T Commuter rail from either Newburyport or Bradford (most likely this) on Thursday the 5th.

You're getting in a day earlier. Oh well.

• Options
    kengikengi Registered User new member
    Looking to share a ride from the Cleveland area. If you have room, it's me and my girlfriend. If you're looking for a ride, our car can fit 2 others.

• Options
    MrsSpookMrsSpook PAX OWNS UR FACE!!!! United States new member
    My husband and I are driving from Cleveland as well... check your PMs Kengi!

• Options
    TomoGlaciertearTomoGlaciertear Registered User regular
    Errff....The con is drawing closer and I still havent found anything. Is there anyone around the NC state area I could travel to or up towards and drive up with? Ill do anything to go and really dont wanna miss it. Im in the Cary/Raleigh area :[

• Options
    amisare_bewaswerebeenamisare_bewaswerebeen Registered User new member
    Hey, anyone riding from Philly area up to Boston on Thursday around 5-6pm? Really looking for a ride, cannot afford train and buses are looking sold out.

• Options
    Brew78Brew78 Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Well, I'm heading out from southeast NH and picking a friend up in Lowell, then will be driving to Alewife to take the T into Boston, if anyone along those lines needs a ride or wants to share gas costs or be green or whatever. Definitely Friday and Sunday. My backseat's open, so I can fit at least 2 more in my car, 3 if the person in the middle isn't too huge :)

Still working out an exact game plan for Saturday, because I *definitely* want to see all of the musical offerings that night and the T stops running way too early. Awaiting word back from my friend if he's in or wants to take 2 cars, we're still working out our schedules. Either way, I'm pretty sure I'm parking at PAX.

/Edit:

Ok, so we're taking the T on Friday and Sunday, and will be parking at the event on Saturday. Send me a msg if you need a ride and are along the route, still got 2.5 seats open!

Brew78 on
  • Options
    KainEnableKainEnable Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Hi, Chris here.

EDIT: I should also mention I am driving through Vermont as well.

Walking to much hassle? Afraid of flying? Lost your high speed subterranian drilling transport machine?

If you answer some or none of these questions I have a deal for you!

I will be driving to PAX in the morning on Thursday from Ottawa and will be driving straight to the Westin/Convention Centre. I will be driving back on monday, noonish.

I have room for 3 2 occupants in a comfy 2006 Acura TL. Still not convinced? With your seat you will get a complimentary cup holder and all the air you can possibly breath!

All for the low low cost of however much gas costs divided by the number of occupants (including myself)! Scientists agree that this equation is pretty awesome.

Your cost = cost of gas/(me+# of occupants)

call,txt, or email now!

cell: 613-762-2342
    email: cmeining@gmail.com

KainEnable on
  • Options
    cyraxcyrax Registered User new member
    edited April 2012
    Looking for a lift or passengers on my way to Boston from Ohio.

Map

I plan on leaving early Thursday and heading back sometime Sunday. Are there any other drivers along the way that have the space for another person, plus their belongings?

Otherwise, I'm driving a van up, so I should have room for at least three other people.

Send me a pm, quick!

Thanks,
    Matt

cyrax on