As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Call of Duty] Old Thread Is Old Use New Thread

• Options
    joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    I consult dudes who play video games about life decisions. Some cool ass dudes.

• Options
    belligerentbelligerent Registered User regular
    No, but he is A father, one who has a disabled kid. If they're not getting this from home, they're going to look somewhere.

Guess what he said?
    "Tell your parents. I'm not an amazing father, I'm just one of them. But if you were my kid, I'd get you some help. SO TELL YOUR PARENTS"

My parents were good enough to nail my ass to the wall about contraception. They are not the norm. Sex Ed is not very good, and some people want to take it out. I mean, he started this because people were asking him questions.

Interesting thoughts on PSTD. I'm glad he apologized though.

• Options
    iRevertiRevert Tactical Martha Stewart Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Oh chiappa you so silly

1887_tseries-tm-tfb.jpg

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2012/02/07/chiappa-t-series-1887-shotgun-pistol/

Price that I'm hearing is 500ish

iRevert on
  • Options
    No irons.

• Options
    BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    joshgotro wrote:
    No irons. attachments.

• Options
    iRevert wrote:
    Oh chiappa you so silly

So, $1000 then?

• Options
    Burtletoy wrote:
    joshgotro wrote:
    No irons. attachments.

Did they ever say why they made that decision.

• Options
    SecretagentmanSecretagentman Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    King Kong wrote:
    So who besides Ketar plays on PS3 regularly?

I have been on frequently (PSNID in my sig), but I have been taking a bit of a break and playing GTA: San Andreas again. Oh how I love NO LOADING SCREENS.

Then again, I have almost always played solo, so if/when I do get in a group I wont have any idea what to do.

/late

Secretagentman on
    PSN: matter_ic
    Professional forum lurker
  • Options
    edited February 2012

Burtletoy wrote:
    iRevert wrote:
    Oh chiappa you so silly

So, $1000 then?

My bet would be MSRP 750 and most retailers selling them for 500-650

You can only put so much stupid on a price tag before the retards willing to buy said stupid item decide to purchase other stupid things instead.

iRevert on
  • Options
    iRevert wrote:
    Burtletoy wrote:
    iRevert wrote:
    Oh chiappa you so silly

So, $1000 then?

You can only put so much stupid on a price tag before the retards willing to buy said stupid item decide to purchase other stupid things instead.

was the olol akimbo joke that hard to follow?

• Options
    DashuiDashui Registered User regular
    Burtletoy wrote:
    iRevert wrote:
    Burtletoy wrote:
    iRevert wrote:
    Oh chiappa you so silly

So, $1000 then?

Guns are no joke to tibblybits.

Xbox Live, PSN & Origin: Vacorsis 3DS: 2638-0037-166
  • Options
    Dashui wrote:
    Burtletoy wrote:
    iRevert wrote:
    Burtletoy wrote:
    iRevert wrote:
    Oh chiappa you so silly

So, $1000 then?

Guns are no joke to tibblybits.

Unless we're talking about Taurus Semiautos

• Options
    TheSecretSeventhTheSecretSeventh GARegistered User regular
    well im late on the woody talk so i'll spoiler my comments
    I'm glad he came out and apologized. I didn't hear the podcast, but because the whole thing spiraled out of control so quickly I figured stuff was taken out of context. I'm surprised it took him this long to address it, but that was probably because he was waiting for the best opportunity instead of upload a vid titled "rape is wrong" or something. As for him being a father figure for kids out there, I don't see why that's bad. the reason he got so youtube famous is because in a community of guys posting batshit awesome gameplays way beyond the realm of possibility for most gamers, he advertized himself as being an average dude. he gives CoD advice to average gamers, and I think a lot of it is good advice on how to be a better player. a lot of people say its stupid to take gaming advice from someone that isn't even that great, but how can you learn something from someone that just has more natural talent than you do? you cant teach yourself to have faster reflexes or to have better snap aiming, but you can teach yourself spawn points, how best to control an engagement, etc. and most of his subs are younger kids, and if they feel the nedd to come to him for advice, obviously they arent getting it anywhere else. it isnt woody's fault that these kids look to him as a father figure, I feel like he's doing the best he can with that unexpected responsibility. he's learning as he goes, just like the rest of us. I'm not defending the comments he made because I completely agree that he shouldn't have tried to argue that in the first place, but I am glad that he's owning up to them and hopefully now he understands a little more of the responsibility he has as a role model.

PSN: DW_Drummer22
    XBL: MightyManotaur
    PA: TheSecretSeventh
    wait....
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Piazza is awesome for survival! 18 waves solo 8-)

Just scavenge enemy weapons, and set up shop by the equipment terminal. Also, riot shields will eventually shatter :(

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    jjae2123jjae2123 Registered User regular
    Resistance is the best so far for me, 29 solo.

• Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    One thing thats really grinding my gear is that I only like almost half of the maps.

I like Fallen (Best!) Outpost, Village, Seatown, Resistance, Bakaara and Mission.

I like large maps, not meat grinders like Dome.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    62 and 3. come at me bro.

• Options
    GanluanGanluan Registered User regular
    I actually didn't even think that the new maps could be used for Survival. That actually sounds pretty fun, Liberation could be very interesting since it's so spread out.

• Options
    jjae2123jjae2123 Registered User regular
    I like all of the maps except for Bakaara and carbon, those maps are usually not very good to me, I run around too much on Carbon and Bakaara is me running to C only to have them take B and by the time I get there it's waaaaaay too late.

• Options
    im becoming happier and happier with the maps. im still not a huge fan of downturn, outpost (when its non-objective), bakaara, and fallen, but I dont loath them anymore. but that might also be that ive become more apathetic towards this game.

havent played the new maps, but liberation looks suuuuuper shitty.

wait....
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
  • Options
    I just randomly got a prestige token from Elite...

Thats pretty cool.

I like that the survival maps get increasingly difficult, but i wish that you could choose difficulty for each map. Chemical guys and riot shield juggs are tough on my own. Looooooooove those GIGN riot shield squads though <3

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    LubonyLubony Registered User regular
    ive been spasing this whole prestige and i have to many rage enducing moments like the one that happens around the 1 minute mark, i ads my spas alot more than you do i feel i get more 1 hit kills as its coming up to an ads than just hipfiring,

No rules or morals except those you choose to accept and live by.
  • Options
    Lubony wrote:
    ive been spasing this whole prestige and i have to many rage enducing moments like the one that happens around the 1 minute mark, i ads my spas alot more than you do i feel i get more 1 hit kills as its coming up to an ads than just hipfiring,

ADSing definitely helps. I've been doing that a lot more and adjusting to how the gun works in this game.

Everybody's favorite community manager Robert Bowling tweeted about how they can only have so many playlists (sounds like bullshit), but they are working on ways to get dropzone back. Considering they don't provide servers I can't imagine why there would be a limit on playlists and I'm sure there are playlists with less people playing them than dropzone.

• Options
    Dropzone gets dropped again as DLC. OMFG!

• Options
    I like how they keep making big deals out of their new playlists which are all things available for private games since the game dropped. I appreciate that it's for all MP now, but don't make big deals about it.

• Options
    Wtf? Dropzone is gone? For some BS reason no less... :(

• Options
    MrVyngaardMrVyngaard Live From New Etoile Straight Outta SosariaRegistered User regular
    joshgotro wrote:

Now that's real classy of them.

"now I've got this mental image of caucuses as cafeteria tables in prison, and new congressmen having to beat someone up on inauguration day." - Raiden333
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    BalgairBalgair Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    MrVyngaard wrote:
    joshgotro wrote:

I wish so hard I could enjoy other console shooters as much as COD, I'd drop this game and the asshats who make it like I drop C4. Until that day comes, they've got me by the balls. For all of my (numerous) moral qualms with the choices IW makes, I still play... all the fucking time.

Balgair on
    XBL:VOS THE VARG
  • Options
    Balgair wrote:
    MrVyngaard wrote:
    joshgotro wrote:

I wish so hard I could enjoy other console shooters as much as COD, I'd drop this game and the asshats who make like I drop C4. Until that day comes, they've got me by the balls. For all of my (numerous) moral qualms with the choices IW makes, I still play... all the fucking time.

Fingers still crossed for Respawn Entertainment.
    EA Partners will release Respawn Entertainment's first game, as well as two other previously unannounced titles, by March 2013, according to a purportedly leaked internal marketing calendar.

• Options
    Burtletoy wrote:
    Balgair wrote:
    MrVyngaard wrote:
    joshgotro wrote:

I wish so hard I could enjoy other console shooters as much as COD, I'd drop this game and the asshats who make like I drop C4. Until that day comes, they've got me by the balls. For all of my (numerous) moral qualms with the choices IW makes, I still play... all the fucking time.

Fingers still crossed for Respawn Entertainment.
    EA Partners will release Respawn Entertainment's first game, as well as two other previously unannounced titles, by March 2013, according to a purportedly leaked internal marketing calendar.

there's even a blurry photo on IGN that shows us absolutely nothing!

wait....
  • Options
    DomhnallDomhnall Minty D. Vision! ScotlandRegistered User regular
    The guy I was hopefully going to borrow MW3 from is just playing sp survival. I'll see if I can pick it up for relatively cheap used when I go on holiday.......I mean you can always hope....

Xbox Live - Minty D Vision
    Steam - Minty D. Vision!
    Origin/BF3 - MintyDVision
  • Options
    Oh my god... Australian servers. I love your 2 bars. 36 and 9. Was A-maze-ZING!

• Options
    sPider817sPider817 Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Enemy Pavelow inbound!
    ce09b114.jpg
    I wish the in-game versions included a deployable giant robot scorpion. That'd be swell.

Battlenet: s314der#1279 XBL: s314der YouTube
    Twitch Wed-Sun, 2-5pm CST
  • Options
    Spider, never show this picture to a woman.

• Options
    Bullshit!

Show all those pictures to women. Bitches love Transformers.

• Options
    sPider817sPider817 Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2012
    Spider, never show this picture to a woman.
    I just posted it in this thread, lots of women are going to see it. Speaking of bitching and moaning, y'all get burned out while I was out?
    Skull2185 wrote:
    Bullshit!

Show all those pictures to women. Bitches love Transformers.
    "Don't worry about the size, it's more than meets the eye."
    Bitches love Nerf bullpup SMGs, too.
    1fdb3f06.jpg

sPider817 on
    Battlenet: s314der#1279 XBL: s314der YouTube
    Twitch Wed-Sun, 2-5pm CST
  • Options
    It's called work, spider. I'm taking this medication now and I seriously fell asleep for 12 hours. woke up at 5am this morning.

Gotro had to go to work, too.

• Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Dude, get on. I've got an hour to shoot guns until I leave for work.
    Where's Spider? Someone get on the internet.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    I hear they also like to be called bitches.

This discussion has been closed.