As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Je Veux Te [Chat]

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    First time was in a dorm room, stereotypically enough

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    desc wrote:
    Cream white, brown leather top thing, brown interior, dark brown wood, drove like a commercial shipping vessel

8-)

Someone still talking about their first time

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    my first time was um

magical?

yes

that's the ticket

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    It's not you it's m-

It's you

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    desc wrote:
    My first time was with a girl and we were all in teenaged love and I flew out to see her

Right as it was about to go down the housecleaning lady opened the hotel room door and saw me naked and my girlfriend hid on the side of the bed

haha did you have an internet girlfriend!?

i did

my first girlfriend ever lived in utah

i worked hard all summer and saved so i could fly out to see her in late august

Yes, this was in the olden days

I am actually really thankful that my first relationship was what it was -- we knew each other via the Internet and my dad was an airline mechanic so I could fly anywhere in the country for $50 standby on Southwest

It is difficult to overstate what a swoony gothy cure-listening teenager I was, so the whole thing had this air of noble suffering to me

Very "oh my love, these peons in high school don't understand anything. But in two weeks we'll be together again."

And then I'd fly out on 10 different planes on teenager money and we'd kiss amidst fireflies and go to warehouse raves and glowstick dance together

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    desc wrote:
    Organichu wrote:
    desc wrote:
    My first time was with a girl and we were all in teenaged love and I flew out to see her

Right as it was about to go down the housecleaning lady opened the hotel room door and saw me naked and my girlfriend hid on the side of the bed

haha did you have an internet girlfriend!?

i did

my first girlfriend ever lived in utah

i worked hard all summer and saved so i could fly out to see her in late august

Yes, this was in the olden days

I am actually really thankful that my first relationship was what it was -- we knew each other via the Internet and my dad was an airline mechanic so I could fly anywhere in the country for $50 standby on Southwest

It is difficult to overstate what a swoony gothy cure-listening teenager I was, so the whole thing had this air of noble suffering to me

Very "oh my love, these peons in high school don't understand anything. But in two weeks we'll be together again."

And then I'd fly out on 10 different planes on teenager money and we'd kiss amidst fireflies and go to warehouse raves and glowstick dance together

hah

i only went to see her once (the flight was $550!) and i stayed at her family's house for a week

it was awesome

then she cheated on me with a dude who lived nearby ;_;

that was um, 7 years ago =[

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    I didn't cum the first time I had sex.

Or the next few times after that either.

But she did, so I got to feel proud of myself even though it was really because I was just too nervous to cum.

Or at least she told me she did, my memory of the night is not sufficient to retroactively determine if she was honest or not.

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Winky wrote:

But she did, so I got to feel proud of myself even though it was really because I was just too nervous to cum.

Or at least she told me she did, my memory of the night is not sufficient to retroactively determine if she was honest or not.

I think I can help you out here.

She didn't.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    She probably didn't, Winky

Sarksus on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    First time for me was pretty fast(about a minute) but it was also after about 30-40 minutes of foreplay. In fact I don't think I have ever had sex with out at least 25+ minutes of foreplay before hand. Seems like a requirement in my mind.

Also getting named magic hands by her, even after we broke. Guess all that use of keyboards, playing the saxophone and such paid off.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    my first time was with a drunk chick at a party who's second name I never found out

it wasn't very good

• Options
    Organichu wrote:
    hah

i only went to see her once (the flight was $550!) and i stayed at her family's house for a week

it was awesome

then she cheated on me with a dude who lived nearby ;_;

that was um, 7 years ago =[

;________;

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote:
    First time for me was pretty fast(about a minute) but it was also after about 30-40 minutes of foreplay. In fact I don't think I have ever had sex with out at least 25+ minutes of foreplay before hand. Seems like a requirement in my mind.

Also getting named magic hands by her, even after we broke. Guess all that use of keyboards, playing the saxophone and such paid off.

Magical hands trumps any other foreplay.

To me.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    sex is for babby

• Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    Winky wrote:

Sup.

(except she cried afterwards because she thought she'd failed as a woman and that I didn't find her attractive)

• Options
    I am also going to admit the semester before we started dating I had the anatomy of sexuality class my college offered. Knowing the general sensitivities of different bits of lady parts doesn't hurt.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    PantsB wrote:
    desc wrote:
    Cream white, brown leather top thing, brown interior, dark brown wood, drove like a commercial shipping vessel

8-)

Someone still talking about their first time

I did not stick my dong in an Oldsmobile!

Do I look like some British guy in garters?

• Options
    Leitner wrote:
    Winky wrote:

Sup.

(except she cried afterwards because she thought she'd failed as a woman and that I didn't find her attractive)

I did this. I mean, I didn't cry but I was like "WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? AM I NOT PHYSICALLY PLEASING TO YOU?"

all in caps.

• Options
    I don't actually know what it means when you make an ASCII horizontal face wider

I just see people do it on the Internet

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    oh hey guys whats go... ohhh

okay

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    desc wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    Back of my 1985 Oldsmobile Delta88 in the undeveloped cul-de-sac of a new neighborhood in the area... that car was like a hotel room.

It was a magically evening.

Chanus

You had an 80s olds delta88 too?

Henceforth you are like a brother to me

Also yeah the massive sofa aka. Rear seat was a decent night's sleep in a pinch.

Yeah, was my first car. Blue with the dark blue "leather" trim... dark blue interior with wood paneling on the dash and doors.

I miss the shit out of that car, even if it got 9mpg.

There is nothing like your first car. It can be a total piece of crap but it's your total piece of crap.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Mim wrote:
    Mazzyx wrote:

Magical hands trumps any other foreplay.

To me.

We actually learn this in guy camp. Guy sexual experience is passed on here.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    I know a guy who cried after his first time.
    I swear it wasn't me.

I really really despise him now so it brings me no end of joy.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    desc wrote:
    I don't actually know what it means when you make an ASCII horizontal face wider

I just see people do it on the Internet

Emphasis

If that's not the correct answer, that's how I use it anyway.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    I loved my first car. 1989 Mazda 626. Thing was a tank.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    desc wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    Back of my 1985 Oldsmobile Delta88 in the undeveloped cul-de-sac of a new neighborhood in the area... that car was like a hotel room.

Chanus

Also yeah the massive sofa aka. Rear seat was a decent night's sleep in a pinch.

Yeah, was my first car. Blue with the dark blue "leather" trim... dark blue interior with wood paneling on the dash and doors.

There is nothing like your first car. It can be a total piece of crap but it's your total piece of crap.

Especially after you replace the alternator and the starter on your own.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote:
    I am also going to admit the semester before we started dating I had the anatomy of sexuality class my college offered. Knowing the general sensitivities of different bits of lady parts doesn't hurt.

I never passed up an opportunity to take a human sexuality class.

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote:

If it were still in fashion to lime the truth, I would lime this.

Because it is true.

As time goes on we spend more and are less satisfied!

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    there's someone in my house, eating my birthday cake with my family

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    I swear it wasn't me.

I hope to make a man cry one day after sex.

From it being so good.

Unless he's a dick then I hope to make him cry after sex after emasculating him with my words.

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    My first car is my current car, a 2003 Civic, because I didn't get a car until I was 20 and I had a credit history for an auto loan.

• Options
    TL,DR wrote:
    Mazzyx wrote:

I never passed up an opportunity to take a human sexuality class.

I'm taking one next semester.

I am excite.

• Options
    JNCte.jpg

Oh, I miss you.

This one isn't mine, but that's the make/model/color of it.

• Options
    Mim wrote:
    I swear it wasn't me.

From it being so good.

Unless he's a dick then I hope to make him cry after sex after emasculating him with my words.

I think some folks here might think of that as foreplay.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    desc wrote:
    Chanus wrote:

Chanus

My first car was a brand new 2002 Nissan Sentra.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    It's funny because male and female are not very different aside from physical look. Parts on males have analogs to parts on females because, well, embryos are fairly asexual.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I love making guards in DX:HR disappear, without the rest of them noticing that it's happening.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Elki wrote:
    I love making guards in DX:HR disappear, without the rest of them noticing that it's happening.

hmm looks like bob cut out early today

that slacker, am I rite mike

mike?

• Options
    bowen wrote:
    It's funny because male and female are not very different aside from physical look. Parts on males have analogs to parts on females because, well, embryos are fairly asexual.

You tried to milk her prostate, didn't you?

• Options
    Mim wrote:
    I swear it wasn't me.

From it being so good.

Its my one comfort knowing he was a entitled asshole with a rich kid complex who was emotionally and physically abusive when he wasn't just flat ignoring her and there's nothing I can do about it.

But at least he cried like a scared girl when he had sex.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
This discussion has been closed.