Options

okcupid thread or i guess general dating thread

• Options
    RehabRehab Registered User regular
    oh fuck she just said she's infatuated with me

this is not going well if she uses the L word I'm going to have to break it off there

Lesbians?

NNID: Rehab0
  • Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
  • Options
    GafotoGafoto Registered User regular
    Beasteh wrote:
    Gafoto wrote:
    I just had a long string of texts with a girl who I went on two dates with me. We hit it off super well then she became too busy for anything else. I hinted that it would be nice to see her, rather than communicating via text. She basically told me she really liked me but she's super busy and can't really date right now, but maybe in the future. Relationships do not go on hold and play elevator music goddammit.

some people think its okay to put other people on hold

and then conveniently forget and get with someone else and then attempt to guilt trip the injured party

It's kind of a bummer, she seemed pretty cool. I don't discount the possibility of seeing her in the future but I'm sure as shit not waiting around. There are lots of ladies who need my attention. No snickering, you all.

sierracrest.jpg
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Mortal Sky wrote: »
    LARPing?

Technically she's his LARP girlfriend.

Gatsby on
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    booooooo

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    nah realtalk the last two girls I've dated said "Connor I Love You" like within two weeks of us actually dating

and because I have a lot of built of feelings of self loathing I get attached really easy

so even though I don't actually feel as though I could really love them yet I always return the feelings and get way too clingy as a result

i just want someone i can cuddle with and have deep conversations with while ripping on movies occasionally :c

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    booooooo

urns...?

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    yeah i've learned the hard way (several times) that breaking out the L word early is a one way ticket to disinterest twinned with dumpsville population me

• Options
    I told @HyperBallad I loved her on our second date.

It worked out surprisingly well.

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    everything depends

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Gatsby rolls high risk/high reward

no middle ground for him!

• Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    Different strokes, different folks.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Grey Ghost wrote:

Now let me put my penis in your vagina so that I may impregnate you and we can start a family.

Rehab on
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't had a proper relationship since freshman year of high school. My problems are manyfold, and honestly I think most of them are just little excuses I've built up in my head about not pushing for relationships. The biggest one is that I still need a driver's license. I also have this whole submissive thing going on, so slightly dominant women are awesome. That, and I really like people who can keep pace with me or outpace me in a conversation about nerdy or scientific. This is rare, but when it happens with a girl I'm interested in, it's awesome.
    The aforementioned girl-who-I-just-put-in-a-sour-mood is the closest thing I've had in forever, but there's not particularly anything official between us other than that we slept together once, text/IM a lot, and cuddle every once in a while. Kind of a shame, really, because she's pretty awesome.

Mortal Sky on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Rehab wrote:
    Grey Ghost wrote:

Now let me put my penis in your vagina so that I may impregnate you and we can start a family.

You sir have just rolled a 20

• Options
    if we were playing Life gatsby would be winning

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    good thing this is Monopoly

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    no if we were playing Life then I'd be winning because I always cheat to get the policeman job card and use it to make unreasonable demands of the other players

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    If this were Monopoly, I'd be that poor fucker who rolled ones on the first two turns.

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    If we were playing risk, I'd still have armies in the Ukraine.

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    lord of the rings risk

how long can you maintain your (presence in) eregion

• Options
    good thing this is Monopoly

FUCK!

• Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    whoa hey now

domming is not about making people feel awful

It's about giving your partner permission to revel in the secret parts of themselves that they are socialized to believe is shameful

it's really eroticized shame but in a quite positive way

ahhh sorry ;w; im bad at sechs who wants to scoop out my uterus im wasting it

• Options
    menschy why you gotta talk like that

respect yo uterus it is beautiful im sure

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    a fallopian failure

• Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    no need to overreact. It was an honest mistake, practically no one knows about this stuff who is willing to talk about it publicly.

• Options
    Play with it while cooing reassuring things.

Buy it something nice.

• Options
    no need to overreact. It was an honest mistake, practically no one knows about this stuff who is willing to talk about it publicly.

I just feel bad because people into this kind of thing already get so much shit for it and I want kinkdepo to be a really understanding/non-judgemental place! Also on an unrelated note I posted this link to my tumblr, too, and I got a response about including 'only kinks I agree with' which I don't plan on doing. There may be some really out there (and possibly illegal?) submissions in the future and you guys should know that its not necessarily a forumer who posted it and that I don't plan on (intentionally) shaming anyone, no matter what. Unless you jokepost.

Newest one:
    Seduction, which includes watching someone be seduced by the same sex.

• Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular

You just reminded me of a totally bitchin' memorial statue.

3OXJJ.jpg

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    I find it utterly amazing that I straight up say "I need spelling and grammar to survive" in my profile but get a shitton of messages that have no regard for it. I am also very well aware that I have a good smile (I mention it in my profile!) if that's all you have to say to me as an icebreaker then you are not putting the amount of effort into this relationship that I would expect!

I've learned a lot about how to message other people and get a reaction by what messages people send me that make me go "Uggggggggh God no"

oh Munkus they just see that you're pretty and didn't even bother to read the rest of your profile

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Man I don't get a shit ton of messages at all.

Also whoops. A while ago I had changed my status to "seeing someone" on okcupid.

But it had me listed as available.

Because apparently you have to edit the "looking for" section. I guess for those who are seeing someone but want ladies.

Today I got a notification that someone rated me 4 or 5 stars and then this message from them
    "Hey. What does "available" mean, in your case?"

whooops.

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    I have never gotten a message from someone I hadn't messaged first unless it was to ask if I really lost my virginity in an ice cream truck. I got rid of that because that was literally all anyone wanted to talk about.

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    tumblr is basically okcupid for teenagers and young adults

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the only person i have ever heard that from is you

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    bryar agrees with me I promise you

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Keith wrote: »
    Rehab wrote:
    First off, the notion that you if you haven't lost your virginity by X amount of years then you are a loser, or whatever, is some seriously stupid bullshit and you shouldn't let the mainstream thought on this or anyone using that as a weapon get you down.

This is like "money can't buy you happiness". The people that say it are the people that don't have that problem

Even ignoring the actual sex part, sex is so ingrained in our culture that it sucks not really being able to relate to a lot of it.

WRONG. BULLSHIT.

I've said it on here before, and I'll fucking repeat as often as I need to. I was a virgin until I was 29. Get the fuck over yourself and stop making excuses. Stop letting society tell you how to feel about yourself. I lost my v card when I was 29, and I'm in a rocking relationship and I've dated some great women before this (as well as some not-so-great women of course). Walk it the fuck off and stop dwelling on the past unless you want to keep living in the past.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Yeah I do not know why people here keep saying that.

I use tumblr to post my photography.

I never see any drama or whatever is supposed to be on tumblr because I just follow some of my friends and they seem to post some pretty cool stuff so?!

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    I have never gotten a message from someone I hadn't messaged first unless it was to ask if I really lost my virginity in an ice cream truck. I got rid of that because that was literally all anyone wanted to talk about.

Like you stuck your dick in the gas tank and fucked the icecream truck?

• Options
    what no drama is gross

I use tumblr for talking to cute girls and guys and posting funny diary entries and the occasional weed macro

I also use it for giving out drug advice and posting funny pictures and I guess I use tumblr for a lot of useless shit

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Druhim wrote:
    Keith wrote: »
    Rehab wrote:
    First off, the notion that you if you haven't lost your virginity by X amount of years then you are a loser, or whatever, is some seriously stupid bullshit and you shouldn't let the mainstream thought on this or anyone using that as a weapon get you down.

This is like "money can't buy you happiness". The people that say it are the people that don't have that problem

Even ignoring the actual sex part, sex is so ingrained in our culture that it sucks not really being able to relate to a lot of it.

WRONG. BULLSHIT.

I've said it on here before, and I'll fucking repeat as often as I need to. I was a virgin until I was 29. Get the fuck over yourself and stop making excuses. Stop letting society tell you how to feel about yourself. I lost my v card when I was 29, and I'm in a rocking relationship and I've dated some great women before this (as well as some not-so-great women of course). Walk it the fuck off and stop dwelling on the past unless you want to keep living in the past.

When you popped your cherry at 29 the lucky lady must have felt like a fire hose went off.

Hunter on
This discussion has been closed.