As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

pro[chat]ting

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    South host wrote:
    if you don't give a shit about warhammer you should be put in a blender

hi5

Man, tabletop games. Sirius Bidniss.

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    Pony wrote:
    was it M+M? that always sounds like fun but I guess I shouldn't start another table top game

Vampire: The Masquerade, which I've been running since August regularly.

They just finished it tonight, and I capped it off with a Youtube-uploaded video epilogue of the characters and the NPCs and stuff

wrapped the story up in a nice little bow.

Gratz! :D

Much respect for running and wrapping a beloved game!

*cheevo unlocked*

oh man I fuckin' rocked the cheevos this game

players loved it, it's a great system

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote:
    spool32 wrote:
    i was going to watch brave heart instead but i cant find it

where is my william walllace!

so instead i am watching last samurai as originally planned

It's OK for men to cry at the end of that movie.

iht ees soh

beeyoutifuh

I will tell you how he lived!

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    oh man apparently i am going to a huge electronic dance music festival in nyc this summer? o.O

ok

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Man this is going to sound incredibly arrogant

but I've had two long, long time DMs tell me that campaigns that have had me in them are some of the best they've ever run

I'm either a lucky charm

or a fantastic player

8-)

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    yesss the part where tha japanese dude is like

fight children?

i whoop dat ass son

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    goddamn it

that fucking hippo helicopter poop video is the funniest fucking thing ever

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    A friend of mine just lent me the first three seasons of Buffy. I am so excited to be that guy that's happily quoting ancient, ancient pop culture at my circle of friends. :P It is good that I don't often see them so that they can continue to be my friends.

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Man, tomorrow, i'm going shopping for a gift for my mom... i hate being so close to the deadline. D:

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    maybe the reason i have such disdain for everything V:TM. all the kids i knew who played it were the worst kind of hot topic goth push-up-your-glasses giganerds who had vampire alter-egos and would call each other names like "lucius" and "night raven" and all that

and it's ruined me on the series.

like, every time i try to play V:TM Bloodlines my eyes roll so hard i fall out of my chair

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    Pony wrote:
    oh man I fuckin' rocked the cheevos this game

players loved it, it's a great system

Running a great session - much less a great game - is one of the most satisfying feelings.

You should probably celebrate. Drink something out of a goblet after swishing the contents for a suitable amount of time.

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    I am still addicted to Enya, and thanks to @Jacobkosh, Kate Bush.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote:
    maybe the reason i have such disdain for everything V:TM. all the kids i knew who played it were the worst kind of hot topic goth push-up-your-glasses giganerds who had vampire alter-egos and would call each other names like "lucius" and "night raven" and all that

like, every time i try to play V:TM Bloodlines my eyes roll so hard i fall out of my chair

yeah no this had zero gothery going on

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Now I really want to start up my IRC game

• Options
    Gooey wrote:

The worst thing is disliking a thing because of its fanbase.

Unless you intend to be a part of the fanbase, i guess.

• Options
    Gooey wrote:

i don't think that's the worst thing

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    @Simonwolf: So, did you get more people signed up for your game?

• Options
    Gooey wrote:
    Gooey wrote:

It's the worst thing ever.

• Options

Some of those associations are really hard to break though, unfortunately.

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
  • Options
    the worst thing is probably, like, the systematic genocide of a minority class

• Options
    Gooey wrote:
    Gooey wrote:

worse than the borg/daleks/hitler/episode 1?

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Organichu wrote:

the worst thing is that my back needs a rub

• Options
    Gooey wrote:
    Gooey wrote:
    Gooey wrote:

Episode one was an instant classic.

• Options
    b) is a smiley wearing an eyepatch

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I had a really fucking frightening waking dream just now where I was laying in my bed (which is where I am now) in the same exact position and everything and this dark ghostly spectre comes in and lays down right next to me and telepathically begs me not to "give her up" by calling to her like uh demon jailer who is some other ghostly spectre thing tracking her. I can't move or talk and I start to panic trying to get myself to move and I keep screaming out mentally for help. I'm silent but she can hear me. She's lying right in front of me, inches away, shimmering black in the darkness of my bedroom, and she gets wide-eyed and panicked and props herself up and like tries to make me be quiet and grabs my man boob. And then I guess I woke up. Fucking bizarre.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    @Simonwolf: So, did you get more people signed up for your game?

I currently have zero people lined up, excluding you

anyone from chat is free to express interest

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    i am surprised to learn that the word samurai mean to serve

• Options
    Drez wrote:
    I had a really fucking frightening waking dream just now where I was laying in my bed (which is where I am now) in the same exact position and everything and this dark ghostly spectre comes in and lays down right next to me and telepathically begs me not to "give her up" by calling to her like uh demon jailer who is some other ghostly spectre thing tracking her. I can't move or talk and I start to panic trying to get myself to move and I keep screaming out mentally for help. I'm silent but she can hear me. She's lying right in front of me, inches away, shimmering black in the darkness of my bedroom, and she gets wide-eyed and panicked and props herself up and like tries to make me be quiet and grabs my man boob. And then I guess I woke up. Fucking bizarre.

sleep paralysis?

• Options
    AHHHHHHHH

• Options
    That was the most terrifying thing, Drez.

• Options
    Gooey wrote:
    Gooey wrote:
    Gooey wrote:

Episode one was an instant classic.

good because i agree

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Drez wrote:

sleep paralysis?

Totally sleep paralysis. That stuff is terrible. D:

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
  • Options
    drez: was she hot?

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    Historically, this has largely been true, however, I think that's just because we've focused on the wrong minorities.

• Options
    Drez wrote:

what kind of ghost thinks you speak out of your man boob

i mean come on

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Thanatos wrote:
    Organichu wrote:
    Historically, this has largely been true, however, I think that's just because we've focused on the wrong minorities.

• Options
    Gooey wrote:
    Drez wrote:

i mean come on

we gotta do something about ethereal education

#occupyspectrestreet

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    The worst thing is when you have a really really wet poop, and you go to wipe, and it soaks through the toliet paper, or there was like collateral damage, and your hand accidently touches shit

yep

worse than genocide

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote:
    Drez wrote:

i mean come on

The ghost of manboob present?

• Options
    South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    South host wrote:
    if you don't give a shit about warhammer you should be put in a blender

hi5

Man, tabletop games. Sirius Bidniss.

Da siriust.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
This discussion has been closed.