As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Steam Thread

• Options
    -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    Post Apocalyptic Mayhem from the Defcon achievement. That seems fitting.

• Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Uhh how do I actually download the soundtrack O_o

Maybe I need to have Braid installed for some reason...

edit: ah yes, seems I do!

marty_0001 on
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Artreus wrote:
    does anyone want this coupon for 50% off L.A. Noire? it expires on January 2nd but I don't have any intention of getting it on steam.

Is that 50% off the price it is at now?

I know one of the other coupons works only after the sale is over

edit: okay, google informs me that it is effective january 2nd til march 1st.

So it is not good for 50% off its current price.

oops you're right I misread it! Yeah not valid until January 2nd. And expires March 1st.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I just opened the store for the first time since the Holiday Sale and I guess I have Portal and 33% off a Valve thing to give away

Is there even anyone left anywhere who hasn't played Portal?

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Squall continues to rock out loud, he nabbed me the Humble Indy Bundle 4, and paid more then the average which netted me 12, count them 12, awesome games.

Squall, you are the best, come here and let me nuzzle you with my facial hair

• Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    Such a good bundle.

Although I have gotten to a level in Super Meat Boy where the PC port has a glitch that sometimes kills you while travelling through a confined space :(

I can get past it, it'll just be annoying.

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    The humble bundle is such a cool idea. I am happy that it exists.

I just beat Mom and Mom's Heart in Binding of Isaac, that game is awesome

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    scarlet blvd.scarlet blvd. Bebop Cola Goooood!Registered User regular
    so much gifting going on, it would take some marathon game playing to finish all of this.
    some of the cheaper games aren't exactly short

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Do you guys use steamgifts.com? Fartreus was too slow to win skydrift, so I was thinking about making a steamgifts raffle for it. Failing that I'll just ninja gift it out

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Signed up for planetside 2 beta.

Can't wait to MAN A TURRET.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote:
    Signed up for planetside 2 beta.

Can't wait to MAN A TURRET.

augh i need to do this

• Options
    ValaganteValagante Pony on the run. Registered User regular
    JayKaos wrote:
    I just opened the store for the first time since the Holiday Sale and I guess I have Portal and 33% off a Valve thing to give away

Is there even anyone left anywhere who hasn't played Portal?

I never finished it. Does it count?
    A crowbar would have helped so much.

Also, my Steam profile. I guess I'll signup.
    I seem to have at least a copy of Section 8: Prejudice and Magicka lying around. If anyone wants them, honk.

I don't take myself seriously.
    You shouldn't take me seriously either.
    Saints Row 1 just wasn't ridiculous enough.
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    Darmak wrote:
    Pharezon wrote:
    FlatEric wrote:
    WAH wrote:
    So E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy is 75% off for the next two days. Does anyone else want to try it out? I can buy a four pack.

I'm pretty sure @Edcrab has that. I remember asking him what he thought about it, but I can't recall his answer.

It's like a foreign Deus Ex I've been told. I want to play it.

Pretty much this. It's like a low budget, badly translated Deus Ex with magic and shit and it's hilarious and over the top. I remember at one point I could teleport into a sniper on the other side of the map to explode his body, use a samurai sword to decapitate the dude standing next to him, then pull out a pistol and chop and shoot everyone around me. Shit was cray cray.

Oh, and I could create a squad of clones of myself and they'd run around and fuck dudes up for me while I just sat back and laughed, and all sorts of other stuff I can't remember. The game was janky and parts of it were empty-feeling but I appreciated what they were trying to do with it.

Pretty much my sentiment! Although I have to admit I was inches away from dismissing it out of hand during its little crashing escapades. Fortunately they fixed all that...

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Anialos signup!

• Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote:
    Squall continues to rock out loud, he nabbed me the Humble Indy Bundle 4, and paid more then the average which netted me 12, count them 12, awesome games.

Squall, you are the best, come here and let me nuzzle you with my facial hair

the best part is that you can register all of them with steam

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    I have a really slow connection over here so I don't get that many games on steam. Do love the service though and anything you guys think I should play are welcome! Just fair warning they might not get played till I go on leave in Feb.

• Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    I feel bad for not having enough money to do the same kind of gifting spree I did last year.

I'll still !signup though. My steam profile is here.

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    DroolDrool Science! AustinRegistered User regular
    So who wants to take a trip to the grim dark future and execute some raw Exterminatus tonight for that achievement?

• Options
    HallowedFaithHallowedFaith Call me Cloud. Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Well I don't own nearly any of these damn games needed for achievements lol, which is a shame because now they are all super duper cheap. Ugh, tax return isn't for a month!

Signup! Cloudbomb

HallowedFaith on
    I'm making video games. DesignBy.Cloud
  • Options
    SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    Woo cheap Torchlight.

Also, signup SenorAmor

• Options
    HallowedFaithHallowedFaith Call me Cloud. Registered User regular
    Curious, I have like some crap from TF2 that I don't really use because.. I don't play enough I guess. Mann Co crates and a ticket for some kind of headgear in rift.

Can I gift these things?

I'm making video games. DesignBy.Cloud
  • Options
    This is my favorite day of sales so far.

Gotta get paid!

• Options
    Things I need:
    E.Y.E for 2.49
    Cave Story
    From Dust

• Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    AVP is totally worth $4 ain't it?

• Options
    FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    Huntera wrote:
    AVP is totally worth $4 ain't it?

I would say so. The campaign is at least fun. The human part of it is fucking scary at times, too

sig2.jpg
  • Options
    ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    is eye any good

A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    the railworks 3 complete bundle is only three hundred dollars!

• Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Seriously wrote: »
    the railworks 3 complete bundle is only three hundred dollars!

That's the lowest it's ever been! Snatch that up asap guys!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    oh you kids
    signing up for things

sweet jesus, seriously? goddamn railworks is just ridiculous

scarlet blvd. on
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Edcrab wrote:
    Darmak wrote:
    Pharezon wrote:
    FlatEric wrote:
    WAH wrote:
    So E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy is 75% off for the next two days. Does anyone else want to try it out? I can buy a four pack.

I'm pretty sure @Edcrab has that. I remember asking him what he thought about it, but I can't recall his answer.

It's like a foreign Deus Ex I've been told. I want to play it.

Pretty much this. It's like a low budget, badly translated Deus Ex with magic and shit and it's hilarious and over the top. I remember at one point I could teleport into a sniper on the other side of the map to explode his body, use a samurai sword to decapitate the dude standing next to him, then pull out a pistol and chop and shoot everyone around me. Shit was cray cray.

Oh, and I could create a squad of clones of myself and they'd run around and fuck dudes up for me while I just sat back and laughed, and all sorts of other stuff I can't remember. The game was janky and parts of it were empty-feeling but I appreciated what they were trying to do with it.

Pretty much my sentiment! Although I have to admit I was inches away from dismissing it out of hand during its little crashing escapades. Fortunately they fixed all that...

I still have the game installed, by the way, so if any of y'all want to play with a friend (or two! or three!) then let me know. I'd be down for booting it back up and killing things.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    oh you kids
    signing up for things

sweet jesus, seriously? goddamn railworks is just ridiculous

anyone who likes trains enough to buy railworks at $60 will probably like it enough to buy the set at $300, honestly.

A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    when I become an eccentric billionaire I will gift you all railworks and all its dlc

• Options
    I feel like being a complete douche and gifting someone some railworks dlc...

• Options
    IrtehmongooseIrtehmongoose Registered User regular
    I have been hearing good things about Saints Row 3, tempted to pick that up.

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    saints row 3 is really the only thing there that I might pick up

• Options
    IrtehmongooseIrtehmongoose Registered User regular
    I saw this on Reddit, people are claiming it gives a Steam code that works in the US.

http://store.thq.com/store/thq/en_GB/pd/Saints-Row-The-Third/productID.233244200

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    well, railworks is headlining

so it seems like a fair amount of people must like it

right?

• Options
    Aw dang Audiosurf

that game is so cool, I always play it at my friends house because of his maaaassive music library

also who wants to trade I have a Valve Coupon or a bunch of TF2 shit

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I'm up to trade something so I can earn another chance at magical coupon land

I can offer a few coupons nobody wants or if tf2 stuff counts I can do that too

• Options
    Alright BugBoy what's your steam

CYpGAPn.png
This discussion has been closed.