As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans and the 1 Silly Goose who couldn't... Sign up to help the 1 shaftee!

• Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    Damn you Keith

I was going for the same thing

XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Damn you Keith

I was going for the same thing

I'm just

bh3xh.jpg

• Options
    You're just Paul Walker?

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I need NOS

• Options
    Keith wrote:
    I need NOS

foodsilverweb.jpg

• Options
    spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    That shit is POTENT. Stay far from it if you can.

PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    While I'm sure our evil overlords will appraise us of who to spit on in the street as they pass by, out of idle curiosity, I did a little digging.

Looking over Margarazzi's chain chart, nine people have not claimed/been claimed by their Satanees, and Neville has revealed that there are two confirmed deadbeats.

Zip and CL are both entirely missing from the chains, but they have provided proof that they've sent gifts, so they can be exempted from deadbeat status.

Okami, Ominous Lozenge, . (plut), David Coffman, PkErthbnd, BYToady, KetBra, VisionOfClarity and sarukun are each at the end of an incomplete chain.

Butters is the only person absent from the list entirely who has not provided proof he has sent gifts.
    at some point it was said that messages were sent to the deadbeats and mentioned that one hadn't logged in in a month.....so it's probably a safe bet that one of them is http://forums.penny-arcade.com/profile/PkErthbnd

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options

Pffft please

• Options
    I once drank one of those big bottles of NOS and I could feel my heart pumping in my eyeballs

• Options
    spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:

Pffft please

Consume a whole bottle of that, and you will be compelled to recreate the Sistine Chapel on your mobile home's ceiling.

PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • Options
    I can drink one and not feel much because I have drank way too many energy drinks in my lifetime

• Options
    ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Since Fear and numbers are so against sleuthin' exercises.

Keith did your avatar change?

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »
    I can drink one and not feel much because I have drank way too many energy drinks in my lifetime

Built up an immunity?
    man-behind-the-mask.jpg

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    My Secret Satanee was my CF Santa, whose should be getting part 2 of his gift this week

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    You know, we could just wait for Neville to tell us who the deadbeats were instead of conducting out own little witchhunt and putting a bunch of people who did send gifts on a list of "potential deadbeat satans". There's no need to go all Forum Police on this shit. The people who need to know already know.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote:
    You know, we could just wait for Neville to tell us who the deadbeats were instead of conducting out own little witchhunt and putting a bunch of people who did send gifts on a list of "potential deadbeat satans". There's no need to go all Forum Police on this shit. The people who need to know already know.

I'd lime this if I knew how.

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Fear, look, if we submerge them and they drown then they aren't a witch.

Why is this so hard to understand?

• Options
    Build a bridge out of them

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Build a bridge out of them

No no, we're accusing them of being deadbeats, not girders.

• Options
    Make jam out of them

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    Well if we did use them as part of some bridge system we could then get over them... heh...
    (I know, that's terrible.)

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Note: while I disagree with witchhunts in general, I am 100% in favour of burning confirmed deadbeats at the stake.

• Options
    2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    My money's on Butters.

That's right Butters, I'm calling you out.
    Not really. That's just one of the only names that's familiar to me.

• Options
    edited January 2012
    It is time I reveal myself.

@Munkus Beaver, I am your Satan!

And this? This is the last part of your gift.
    ziplock_com_handchange.png

The high-res will be emailed to you to do with what you will. It is suitable for printing, posting and all manner of things. Merry Christmas, sicky!

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    good job zip!

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    ahaha that's pretty great

End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote:
    It is time I reveal myself.

@Munkus Beaver, I am your Satan!

You've gotta put quotation marks around it

• Options
    Hush, you.

(Thanks, Joe)

• Options
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Keith did your avatar change?

It did! Slightly. I was messing with my stuff the other day and when I put it back to Murray I used a gif that had Dionne's face in it

It's fixed

thank you for noticing

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    My Secret Satanee was my CF Santa, whose should be getting part 2 of his gift this week

<3 Logo, I was wondering if there was still more coming. Do I need to get you more stuff to cover the deadbeats over here?

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Hey @CorporateLogo, I just wanted you to know I still use that cookbook you sent me last Christmas all the fucking time. Also we've been re-watching Planet Earth. <3

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Dammit, Munkus, get your ass in here.

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    We will reveal the deadbeats once the deadline is here and not before.
    And as it was said, there isn't a need for forum police/witchhunts, but that means now OR after.

Let Tube figure out what to do with them. Lets not ruin the good cheer in here by shitting on people.
    Thanks.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    SticksSticks I'd rather be in bed.Registered User regular
    What if the shit is exceedingly well wrapped and accompanied by a thoughtful card?

• Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    oh my god zip

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    One of our 2 presumed Deadbeats has given us order # and tracking numbers pending.
    We are down to 1!

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    neville wrote:
    One of our 2 presumed Deadbeats has given us order # and tracking numbers pending.
    We are down to 1!

I'm glad they took advantage of the extra day, at least.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Just to be clear, I'm not going full on Forum Police with this; just an exercise in curiosity.

[IMG][/img]