Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[League of Legends] Super drunk new thread!

19495969798100»

• DarisDaris Registered User regular
    I don't demand blue buff, but damn if it doesn't help when your mid can spam spam spam spam.

Borderlands 2 on Steam & League of Legends: Ephemis
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. 5386-8443-8937Registered User regular
    If your mid can use blue to shut someone down like Xerath can then I think its probably worth the slightly slower jungle.

• SampsenSampsen Registered User regular
    If your mid can use blue to shut someone down like Xerath can then I think its probably worth the slightly slower jungle.

I think it really depends on your jungler. Someone like WW or Amumu functions SO, SO much better with blue. If you have a jungler like Lee Sin, Rammus, Riven, etc, not giving away blue after your first is pretty dumb, imo.

Sampsen_na_104_5_logo.png
  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    ireliawhoo.PNG

this was the first game where I really felt like I did well enough to carry my team and be the star of the game. Unfortunately my quadra was too slow for it to actually say quadra - but it counted in my heart!

huntresssig.jpg
    and I just realized I totally played the last half of that game like I didn't have tp. derp.

huntresssig.jpg
  • CutfangCutfang Registered User regular
    I just racked up 18 assists and 2 kills as Lee Sin :S Our Alistar kept yelling in allchat everytime he overtook me in kills.

Dancing Bagel
  • CroakerCroaker Registered User regular
    That Sejuani. Wow.

yeah, she was basically just a gristlier version of karthus to me - still filling, just needs more work to get at the goodness inside.

teemo almost gave me fits in laning - but oh wait I'm Irelia and as long as there's creeps around, I don't care how many darts you throw at me

huntresssig.jpg
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. 5386-8443-8937Registered User regular
    Teemo is a strong top simply by virtue of who people tend to put at top.

Made a new thread to cover our budianskies.

huntresssig.jpg
  • BethrynBethryn Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    My bad, wrong thread.

Bethryn on