As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[STEAM] DONE! Go post in the younger, sexier thread.

• Options
    143999143999 Tellin' ya not askin' ya, not pleadin' with yaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    143999 wrote:
    Hey, I never got around to doing the trade objective. Can someone trade me some coal for some coal so I can get some more coal? (That works, right?) Otherwise, I have, um...50% off a Valve title and 50% off OMD.

Still looking for halps for this, if anyone can.

EDIT: Taken care of. Thanks!

143999 on
    8aVThp6.png
  • Options
    RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    I wish KoTOR 2 would come to Steam.

I have my old disk but it runs like ass on newer operating systems.

• Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Played one game of Rise of Immortals and got the achievement.

Uninstalled immediately.

Also is there a way to queue up multiple songs for Survival mode in Beat Hazard?

I dunno, but you have to use the christmas radio stations for the achievement.

Also I'll help you mr 14399

SkutSkut on
  • Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    @SkutSkut is a classy dude who just got me Cryostasis!

Can't wait to try it out!

EDIT: ^Oh hey fancy meeting you here.

darunia106 on
    pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Corpekata wrote:
    Elaro wrote:
    Corpekata wrote:
    Reminder: 2 hours till the end of the current Humble Bundle: http://www.humblebundle.com/

That's like 302 good indie games for 6 bucks or something.

Is the bundle redeemable on Steam?

Yes.

If you pay at least a dollar. So don't be a total cheapskate :P

• Options
    rikdalyrikdaly Registered User regular
    143999 wrote:
    143999 wrote:
    Hey, I never got around to doing the trade objective. Can someone trade me some coal for some coal so I can get some more coal? (That works, right?) Otherwise, I have, um...50% off a Valve title and 50% off OMD.

Still looking for halps for this, if anyone can.

if you still need to trade I can help you out, i only have coupons but you can have one of those, I don't think you actually need to trade anything. if you do I will give it you straight back.. steam sig below

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    Item #1:
    It was hilarious when it happened on Reddit. It's just as hilarious when it happens to you!

bRKIXl.png

But I had hardly screenshotted that for posting on the internet, when I felt the need to announce that...

Item #2:
    Let it be known that @Figgy is a gentleman of class. He maketh SteamGifts giveaways, and he picketh me as a winner of Bastion. Thanks, Figgy! You have outclassed even The Newell.

• Options
    AnarchyAnarchy Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Ok, someone sell me on Cities in Motion. Is it like a really serious version of Sim City?

Not really. A better comparison would be too traffic giant. The game's focus is on maintaining a transport infrastructure, the game comes with a number of cities and a fairly decent level editor. I for one love those kind of games but I must emphasise the focus is on traffic infrastructure rather than city building.

Also, does anyone have a Ubisoft voucher, I'd be happy to trade my 6 coal for it? Not much I know as thats one of the better vouchers out there, but the offer's there if you're interested.

Anarchy on
    "Oh, well, this would be one of those circumstances that people unfamiliar with the law of large numbers would call a coincidence."
  • Options
    ExcisionExcision Old Sport Registered User regular
    Is the DLC bundle on DoW: Retribution worth it if you mostly plan single player and a little bit of last stand?

Or is it multi only?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Frem wrote:
    Item #1:
    It was hilarious when it happened on Reddit. It's just as hilarious when it happens to you!

bRKIXl.png

But I had hardly screenshotted that for posting on the internet, when I felt the need to announce that...

Item #2:
    Let it be known that @Figgy is a gentleman of class. He maketh SteamGifts giveaways, and he picketh me as a winner of Bastion. Thanks, Figgy! You have outclassed even The Newell.

at least it's a game, I'm pretty sure some people here would love to play that, that there gives you a free classy gentleman token

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    143999143999 Tellin' ya not askin' ya, not pleadin' with yaRegistered User regular
    Corpekata wrote:
    Reminder: 2 hours till the end of the current Humble Bundle: http://www.humblebundle.com/

Damnit, I should have waited. That bundle in a bundle bonus bundle wasn't bundled when I bought the bundle.

8aVThp6.png
  • Options
    ExcisionExcision Old Sport Registered User regular
    143999 wrote:
    Corpekata wrote:

Damnit, I should have waited. That bundle in a bundle bonus bundle wasn't bundled when I bought the bundle.

You should still get it if you payed over the average at the time, check your email.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    143999 wrote:
    Corpekata wrote:

You still get it. check your key on the website. It'll have the extra on the website.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    if you paid above the average it is, if not you can increase your payment so you get it

damn. ninja'd twice

rikdaly on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    SkutSkut wrote:
    Hmm, now that copy of Solar 2 I sent to Isy is glitching out and saying invalid gift. Weird. Steam must be being buggy again.

wont let me reject it, says its already been taken back?

• Options
    APODionysusAPODionysus Registered User regular
    Grabbed my umbrella.

Looking for source of explosion.

Will report back unless it's an alien invasion and I'm killed.

Or killed by downed wires.

• Options
    InzignaInzigna Registered User regular
    @adellios have won the giveaway! I'll be hoping to do more down the road so add me on your friends list and stay classy!
    It's Christmas eve over here and I wanted to do a Christmas weekend giveaway, featuring the Humble Indie Bundle #4 (which comes with the Humble Indie Bundle #3)!

All people need to do is add me to their friends list on Steam and be active on Penny-Arcade for at least the past 3 months (I will check your postings and determine if you're active).

I'll randomly be picking someone from the forums on my friends list and will be gifting it out once the thread hits 70 pages!

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Excision wrote:
    143999 wrote:
    Corpekata wrote:

You should still get it if you payed over the average at the time, check your email.

Oh, look at that. Added to my unique Humble URL like Christmas magic. Thanks for showing me that!

143999 on
    8aVThp6.png
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    Big Isy wrote:
    SkutSkut wrote:
    Hmm, now that copy of Solar 2 I sent to Isy is glitching out and saying invalid gift. Weird. Steam must be being buggy again.

wont let me reject it, says its already been taken back?

Yeah, I probably jumped the gun on that and it caused a hangup on steam. It fixed itself tho and it looks fun I think I'll give it a shot.

• Options
    before I forget, I still have a Killing Floor guest pass for anybody that wants to try the game or just get the cheevo

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    symbolsorsymbolsor Registered User regular
    This thread moves so fast.

@Bolthorn just gifted me Red Faction Armageddon. Can't wait to try it out! I tip my hat to you sir.

• Options
    MalakaiusMalakaius KalamazooRegistered User regular
    Grabbed my umbrella.

Good luck and stay safe, and if you see an alien, throw a cat at it.

PSN: Malakaius- | Steam: Malakaius Switch: SW-4569-5525-1983
  • Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    Posting from my phone.

There was just some sort of explosion (i heard it loud and clear) in my neighborhood and all the power went out.

Can't serve the Newell! Cant get Cheevos.

Can't Pay Days or Kill Floors!!

You don't live near a nuclear power plant or CERN or a chemical storage facility, do you?

Oh god...

This could be the beginning of your origin story!

• Options
    AdelliosAdellios Registered User regular
    Inzigna wrote:
    @adellios have won the giveaway! I'll be hoping to do more down the road so add me on your friends list and stay classy!
    It's Christmas eve over here and I wanted to do a Christmas weekend giveaway, featuring the Humble Indie Bundle #4 (which comes with the Humble Indie Bundle #3)!

All people need to do is add me to their friends list on Steam and be active on Penny-Arcade for at least the past 3 months (I will check your postings and determine if you're active).

I'll randomly be picking someone from the forums on my friends list and will be gifting it out once the thread hits 70 pages!

Thanks again Inzigna for your extreme class. The contest was so random I didnt even know there was one!

• Options
    Joe Camacho MKIIJoe Camacho MKII Registered User regular
    Posting from my phone.

There was just some sort of explosion (i heard it loud and clear) in my neighborhood and all the power went out.

Can't serve the Newell! Cant get Cheevos.

Can't Pay Days or Kill Floors!!

You don't live near a nuclear power plant or CERN or a chemical storage facility, do you?

Oh god...

This could be the beginning of your origin story!

This, this is a good post. I got nothing to add to the thread, so I will just say: Yay steam!

steam_sig.png I edit my posts a lot.
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Wow Activision can fuck itself sideways, I've been waiting for a Black Ops DLC sale for this entire sale. I wake up and see that Black Ops is on sale, excitedly click on it, and this is the first game for the sale that I've seen that the DLC was not also on sale.

Also which Retribution DLC do I NEED?

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    PerduraboPerdurabo Registered User regular
    Excision wrote:
    Is the DLC bundle on DoW: Retribution worth it if you mostly plan single player and a little bit of last stand?

Or is it multi only?

It's mostly for last stand/multi. new skins for multiplayer classes, and the tau commander for LS (who is awesome)

• Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    How much is Retribution in the US?

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    Grabbed my umbrella.

A transformer just probably exploded. But not the good kind, like you want.

8aVThp6.png
  • Options
    InzignaInzigna Registered User regular
    Is Arcania: Gothic 4 worth it?

And it's frustrating to realize your credit card decides to not work one hour before the Red Faction: Armageddon sale is ending. Perhaps this is a sign for me to focus on my backlog.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    Okay, I'm extending my offer:

Have: Might & Magic Heroes VI

Want: Skyrim, Batman:AC, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Deluxe

• Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    Elin wrote:
    Guys. Saints Row 2. I've read online that it's a horrible PC port that needs to die in a fire, but I want to play it. Is it actually as terrible a port as I've read? Is it easy to fix the terrible part? I'd get it for the 360 but mine died before Christmas and I have no money nor will to get another one so PC is my platform. Halp?

What speed is your processor?

I have a 3.1 GHz i5

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    SlimceaSlimcea Registered User regular
    Reposting this before I turn in for the day:

signature.png

Also, anyone know if Relic has MORE DLC planned? I don't want to end up in a situation like that of Magicka - a complete DLC pack not really being complete.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MalakaiusMalakaius KalamazooRegistered User regular
    Inzigna wrote:

And it's frustrating to realize your credit card decides to not work one hour before the Red Faction: Armageddon sale is ending. Perhaps this is a sign for me to focus on my backlog.

Worst game in the Gothic series(I own them all), I would say skip it

PSN: Malakaius- | Steam: Malakaius Switch: SW-4569-5525-1983
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    Elin wrote:
    Elin wrote:
    Guys. Saints Row 2. I've read online that it's a horrible PC port that needs to die in a fire, but I want to play it. Is it actually as terrible a port as I've read? Is it easy to fix the terrible part? I'd get it for the 360 but mine died before Christmas and I have no money nor will to get another one so PC is my platform. Halp?

What speed is your processor?

I have a 3.1 GHz i5

It's always a tossup, but I have a feeling with the GotR mod you'll be fine. The closer your CPU is to 3.2GHz, the better the game tends to run (due to the way it was programmed). I have a 3.1GHz as well and it ran great for me. It's an awesome game and a ton of fun in co-op.

• Options
    Smaug6Smaug6 Registered User regular
    Grabbed my umbrella.

You've displeased the Newell. The Regulators....They come!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    Elin wrote:

You sir, should not worry about the port job of Saints Row 2. Our very own @IdolNinja has put together a fantastic mod suite called Gentlemen of the Row which you can read and download here. It fixes performance issues, some bugs, and adds a lot to the replayability.

I have bookmarked this mod, thank you :)

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    Inzigna wrote:

If you want Gothic 4, word is that you're better off playing Risen. For some reason Piranha Bytes, authors of Gothic 1-3, didn't make the 4th game.

• Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Frem wrote:
    Item #1:

bRKIXl.png

Item #2:

@Frem

Wasn't me! You might have misread it. I haven't run any contests for Bastion.

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    is there any way of buying just gothic 1 on steam, I have 2 and 3 but would like to play 1 first

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.