Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Tiny iphone / Android arcade machines

vcoleiro1vcoleiro1 Registered User
edited December 2011 in Games and Technology
Hi, I am into modding things and have been modding and creating Tiny arcade machines recently. The latest machines I have made use an Iphone/Ipod via a hacked wiimote.

Im pretty sure they will work with an Android phone as well but I don't have one of these to test it out. Does anyone have an Android phone that they have managed to get a wiimote connected to?

vcoleiro1 on

• mspencermspencer Registered User regular
    Yes, I have connected a Wii remote to my Nexus One. What do you want to know?

MEMBER OF THE PARANOIA GM GUILD
    XBL Michael Spencer || Wii 6007 6812 1605 7315 || PSN MichaelSpencerJr || Steam Michael_Spencer || Ham NOØK
    QRZ || My last known GPS coordinates: FindU or APRS.fi (Car antenna feed line busted -- no ham radio for me X__X )
  • yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    I too have done it. There's something like two or three apps that're on the marketplace purely for doing this kinda thing.

• vcoleiro1vcoleiro1 Registered User
    mspencer wrote:
    Yes, I have connected a Wii remote to my Nexus One. What do you want to know?

I was wanting to know if you were able to use the wii remote with mame4droid on your android phone?