As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Go find the new [STEAM] thread

1939495969799»

• Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    Ok, so Jan the 2nd is here: How the hell do you use the coupons??

• Options
    SudsSuds Registered User regular
    Hyperion wrote:
    Hey folks, how's Magicka? Worth buying? Not sure I'll know anyone else playing it, is it worth it just to play by myself/with random folks?

It's excellent!

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    SudsSuds Registered User regular
    Whoop! Time for a

NEW THREAD!

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Oh! Someone on the Steam forums posted a fix for that. Yay, Krampus achievement!

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Anyone here play Recettear, and have a few pointers? I'm just barely getting by, and now I'm half a day from defaulting on the loan. Every week I get the required money about halfway through the day it's due on, usually by selling one big item, so I can't really get anything good going. The strategy I've worked out is to do one or two dungeon runs a week, buy from the market as much as possible, buybuybuy whenever something goes blue, sellsellsell whenever it goes red. I feel like I'm getting by OK but the loan repayments are just too much for me to handle while also building up stock.

Also, kids have no money and can barely be bartered with. Does selling them cheap shit sort of level them up, meaning that they'll gradually have more and more money?

Kind of late now, but focus more on getting a combo string going (them liking the first price you offer) than milking them for as much as possible. You'll level up faster, and making money will become easier.
    Bullio wrote:
    I kept a running Excel file. It was fun since I almost never have an excuse to use it anymore.

I've done this since the 2010 Thanksgiving sale. It's always called "Steam Damage.xls"

Edit: Oops, wrong thread

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    Vegan wrote:
    Klyka wrote:
    I'm still really sad by that one guy I gifted a game too not even saying ANYTHING to me about it. No "thanks", no "why?" not even a "fuck you I hate you". Just took the game and that was it.

I got my fair share of that, but that's okay, I'm not gifting for a pat on the head. My gift-spree was directed towards people who were on my list of people that I noticed were super classy, so they deserved a little something anyway.

Son of a bitch! I knew I forgot someone! I'm sorry Vegan! I'm thanking you for your gift from Disneyworld! What is wrong with meeee?

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Hey! My giveaways are winding down.

I did L4D for the general public because well, I kind of assume everyone in here has it already.

signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    AnarchyAnarchy Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Anarchy wrote:
    Happy New Year everyone (from me in the UK)! Wishing you all the best for 2012. To celebrate:

signature.png

Congratulations to @Jelly Jiggler who wins a copy of Hitman!

Anarchy on
    "Oh, well, this would be one of those circumstances that people unfamiliar with the law of large numbers would call a coincidence."
  • Options
    Igpx407Igpx407 Registered User regular
    @cpugeek13 is a class act for trading his 50% off SPAZ coupon for my useless 50% of Sam and Max coupon

• Options
    deadlyrhetoricdeadlyrhetoric "We could be two straight lines in a crooked world."__BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2012
    Many thanks to @deadlyrhetoric for demonstrating extreme classiness by allowing me to play assassination The Ship style. Many mans will die in your honor!

Sorry for the late reply, Dude! It was my pleasure.

Saw it on your wishlist and I gladly do anything I can to share the underrated joy that is The Ship and/or bludgeoning a man to death with a closed umbrella while he's on the lobby toilet of a luxe Art-Deco-inspired ocean liner.

deadlyrhetoric on
  • Options
    IsornIsorn Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Sorry wrong thread

Isorn on