As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

another bitching thread I'M GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME OKAY

• Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    barf wisdom teeth removal

Have to get my bottom ones taken out this summer and I am adamant about being completely knocked out for it. I do not do well with people rooting around in my mouth. (the dentist was like, "Yeah so I guess you should probably get them taken out. I mean, you've got some time so don't do it during the school year holy shit that would be stupid. Just, ya know, some time before you're like 25 or whatever. Shoot for this summer.")

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Peen wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    oh I dunno

Sometime that day/night

details

So yeah? I'm down to go, I just need to know when. I've got a grown-ass life which means I need to know these things. My lady's a planner, everything's gotta be planned and whatever.

Oh yeah, totes. I mean it's gotta be planned for me too since I gotta drive down and all

maybe we'll start a PM thread between everyone

MAYBE WE WILL

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    my wisdom teeth on the bottom side were growing horizontally with respect to the rest of my teeth

it was so hard to get them out that a nerve got severed and the far left of my tongue is numb now

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Bitching thread, I haven't pooped in two days.

This is annoying me a lot more than I guess it should.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    My wisdom teeth grew in because I didn't/couldn't go to the dentist for a few years. Surprisingly they grew in with no problems

although that doesn't mean they don't have problems; had to get one removed because it was broken and the nerve was exposed. Didn't hurt at all. In fact, after waiting like 45 minutes to numb up the dentist removed it in less than 10 seconds

• Options
    QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    WHY DID MY FRIEND THINK IT WOULD BE OKAY FOR ME TO WATCH RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES

ONE TERRIBLE THING AFTER ANOTHER

WHAT THE HELL

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    ahahahaha

that movie was just hilarious.

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    i really liked Rise

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the kindness @skettios and @janson you are good folks!

E: you too @RedZero

TankHammer on
  • Options
    Antimatter wrote:
    i really liked Rise

I'm more of a Chie man myself.

• Options
    this is a really good friend who should be intensely aware that my hot button issues include violence against children and violence against animals and violence against the mentally challenged

WHY WOULD HE THINK I MIGHT LIKE THIS MOVIE

WHY DID I NOT QUESTION HIM FURTHER

• Options
    TankHammer wrote:
    Antimatter wrote:
    i really liked Rise

i have no idea what this joke is referring to

• Options
    ohhhhhhh

I thought you were outraged at the ridiculous hollywood science and astoundingly idiotic characters.

• Options
    Antimatter wrote:
    TankHammer wrote:
    Antimatter wrote:
    i really liked Rise

I thought you were a Giant Bomb fan.
    It's a Persona 4 joke.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Antimatter wrote:
    TankHammer wrote:
    Antimatter wrote:
    i really liked Rise

Chie and Rise are both female party members in Persona 4 that you can potentially romance

• Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    i got my wisdom teeth out the day before thanksgiving last month

was up and about and completely fine for the holiday. even ate some food! no crunchy things though i didn't want an infection

point is i'm a boss

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    Antimatter wrote:
    TankHammer wrote:
    Antimatter wrote:
    i really liked Rise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX-A2F6QKwQ

• Options
    i like giant bomb

that doesn't mean i'm ever watching them slog through a JRPG

• Options
    however i had a burrito for lunch today and it is hitting me now and i can feel the cold hand of death on my shoulder

• Options
    tynic wrote:
    ohhhhhhh

I thought you were outraged at the ridiculous hollywood science and astoundingly idiotic characters.

Not even going there, I left after about five minutes

• Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote:
    i like giant bomb

yeah this is basically why I'm not going to watch the endurance runs

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    I would never dream of playing Persona 4

but I'm having fun watching them basically MST3K their way through it

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    it's a fun game

so says bugboy

• Options
    it seems grindy as fuck

• Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    BugBoy wrote:
    it's a fun game

so says bugboy

so you can be certain it's not really a fun game

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Quoth wrote:
    tynic wrote:
    ohhhhhhh

Not even going there, I left after about five minutes

The animal cruelty stuff that would have got to me - had I not been thoroughly rolling my eyes by that point of the movie - was in the middle. The lab scenes at the beginning were just so way off base I couldn't regard it as anything but ludicrous.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    it seems grindy as fuck
    it totally is

I liked it anyway

BugBoy on
  • Options
    there was also the point in the giant bomb endurance run where they grinded for over an hour, and then a random enemy cast an instant death spell on them and erased all that progress

that would be the point where I remove the game and play frisbee with my dog with it

• Options
    My ability to empathize is greater than my ability to be incredulous

It is unfortunate but there you have it

• Options
    persona games are everything i don't want in a game just all mashed together

it is a mass collection of JRPG bullshit i hate

• Options
    LinksvilleLinksville Registered User regular
    Sassori wrote:
    I'm pretty happy with my height. I'm tall for a girl.

Almost 5'8"

My girlfriend hit 6'0" sometime this past month. She's officially taller than I am.

• Options
    the girl i was dating recently was an inch or two taller than me

it was not a thing i enjoyed

• Options
    Antimatter wrote:
    i like giant bomb

yeah this is basically why I'm not going to watch the endurance runs

You might change your mind if you watched a bit. They're really funny during the classroom and relationship-building bits.
    I would never dream of playing Persona 4

but I'm having fun watching them basically MST3K their way through it

Speed gets it.

I haven't enjoyed a jrpg since Final Fantasy Tactics. I'm not a japanophile but that game has a lot of charm in the storyline.

• Options
    i tried watching an episode or two of the persona 4 thing, it was just too much

• Options
    Okay cool then. I stalled out somewhere around episode 100.

• Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    I would probably fit in well somewhere in Asia where the ladies are short and skinny. I am used to Asian ladies (particularly little old Asian ladies) absolutely fawning over me for being short and thin. It is enough of a 'thing' that we actively seek out clothing shops run by Asian women because they are much more likely to carry things that will fit. Korean brands fit me very well.

A lot of hispanic women are quite short too but they are generally thicker and bigger boobed so no dice.

• Options
    I'm 6'4" since we're measuring-up. If any of you half-pints want to walk in the clouds I'll let you ride on my shoulders.

• Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    5' 6"

staring at this page and shaking my head

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    muse you really should just fly over to korea or china one day and pick out a whole wardrobe for cheap

• Options
    i am perfectly fine being the average height male

being tall is for lame-o dweebs

This discussion has been closed.