As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Poké] Voltage: A No, No, No Sort Of Thing

• Options
    MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    I wonder if I can find a way to break up the map and use acronym tags so you can mouse-hover over an arena to see what's goin' on there...

Time to try some science.

Edit: Dang, Stilts. You fast.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    Shock GShock G Registered User regular
    Tanaka & Gigen

Tanaka's eyes narrow. A sneaky miscreant guy. No good, those sneaky miscreant guys.

"C'mon Gi. Time for some action."

When Pakki says the word "action", Gigen leaps from his shoulder. The duo run to the adjacent Ruined Street, keeping an eye out for any mysterious figures.

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Changing Akan to Makai. Because Akan sounds to much like a certain rapper.

Makai & Iktomi

"Aww yea! The chase is on!" With that Iktomi falls from the place on Makai's back and chases after the tall man into the Ruined Street with Makai following closely behind .

NeoToma on
  • Options
    WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    If I'm using a ranged weapon, does the terrain bonus count for the arena I'm firing from or firing to?

Hudson and Esther

Hudson surveys the nearby area: where could this mysterious figure try to escape to? The city would be crowded, but easy to get lost in; in the wilderness you will have to rely on tree cover, but you're less likely to be followed.

He kneels, telling Esther to head down the street and enter the house, and she does so, moving forward slowly and with caution. After scrambling up the wall, he nocks an arrow and fixes his vision at the house, ready for the figure to dart out into the wilderness.

Hudson Shifts to Wall B
    Esther Shifts to Street B

• Options
    TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular
    Tullius and Timaeus

Squirming out of Tullius's grasp, Timaeus hops down and dashes off to the right, hoping to cut off the miscreant.

Tullius, caught unaware, scrambles after him. "Wait up, little buddy!"

Tullius and Timaeus both shift to Ruined Street

• Options
    Good question, Whyther. It would count for the Terrain you are firing into.

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Elise & Zeal

"They intend to fight. Be cautious about approaching too directly." Elise observes, audibly but not quite yelling, as the man does not take the obvious exit to the forest.

Discarding the peacebonding cloth to the ground, Elise advances with her polearm drawn, Zeal emitting a low, aggressive drone. The pair stick to the wall for the time being, not wanting to be caught out in the open when the figure's companions, whoever they are to give them such confidence against Malachite, begin their counterattack.

Elise & Zeal shift to Wall B.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Oh man oh man oh man
    Now that i know how encounters work i want a bunch of pokemon and moves

Edit-
    I should make Electro web Harassing. And get another electric ability for a Ranged attack.

NeoToma on
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Yep, I'll try and make relevant explanations as we go but if anyone has mechanics questions feel free to ask 'em.

Also, if you decide something about your character isn't "working" the way you expected or wanted it to, feel free to swap it out (let me know so I can update my notes, though).

Finally, I will try and lead by example, but don't be afraid to go a bit crazy with your descriptions, and err on the side of generosity with Voltage. If someone put some effort into a post, reward them for it, damn you. The generator will get filled back up, don't you worry.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    GM

The party spreads out, gauging their advance carefully and taking stock of their surroundings.

The Walls, like most of the structures in this area of Malachite, are decaying and falling apart. Handholds to pull yourself up the 20-odd feet to the walkway are plentiful, but care needs to be taken not to dislodge rocks and boulders on top of oneself.

Further down, the Broken Walls are a part of the wall that has finally given in to the rigors of time, collapsing and spilling its interior of packed dirt and gravel across the road and into the neglected forest beyond. Once upon a time the Malachite Forest was cut back enough to deprive invaders of cover and building materials for siege engines. The woods have long ago extended their reach back to the wall, and Malachite could never spare the manpower needed to trim it back again.

The nearest House is very nearly gutted, a corner of the brick building has fallen inward, revealing what probably used to be a kitchen and a second floor bedroom of rotted wood and long-moldered thatching. The South wall has also collapsed, strewing stone bricks and remnants of the upper floor and roof across the Ruined Street.

The House the figure fled into is much more structurally sound, though that isn't saying much. The brick ground floor looks safe but the wooden second floor sags dangerously. Like most dwellings in the abandoned parts of town, the unlit former shop makes for an excellent hiding place with its dark corners and cramped rooms.

Overlooking the scene, to the East, the remains of a Guard's Tower still stands. The thin but sturdy building likely boasts a still-usable spiral staircase leading to the roof, at least if not too many of the wooden steps have rotted away. Previous encounters with such towers have shown they do a good job of keeping the damp out, and they make excellent lookout points or platforms for Ranged attacks, making them a favored spot for Malachite sentries to rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bossan takes a running start as his Apricorn flashes, and a large, bird-like Pokemon sparks into being at his side. With a fierce, raptorial cry, it flaps its wings to build up speed, Bossan leaping up onto its back as it gracefully takes off into the air. Showoff.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gonna see if Halos, Kro, and Tiamat are going to chime in. Update proper tomorrow afternoon, probably?

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    Halos Nach TariffHalos Nach Tariff Can you blame me? I'm too famous.Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Aaah things started happening whilst I was asleep!

Oh and if you don't mind Marsh I'm going to change Yojimbo's name to Mitsuhide; seems kinda mean to have him without a proper name and I don't think he's actually been introduced by name yet anyway...

Catarine and Mitsuhide

The commotion up ahead prompts Mitsuhide to guide Catarine toward the relative safety of Wall B. Catarine ducks her head behind the sparse cover provided by chunks of fallen masonry, visibly drawing her sword hoping to cow the strangers from any rash action with a show of force and studying the dilapidated house a covert figure had just dashed into. Mitsuhide meanwhile was glancing systematically around the area in case there were more than one of the brigands whilst simultaneously attempting to keep his body between Catarine and any potential threats.

Halos Nach Tariff on
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Yeah that's fine. And timeliness and sleeping is nothing to worry about either, I'm not the fastest updating GM and I usually don't mind waiting for folks to get caught up. Or retconning stuff in, for that matter.

Good posts, by the way, folks. Really enjoying things on my end, here.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    Rokaan & Obake

The situation isn't lost on the ninja either, "I got this," Rokaan says to Tullius.

"Hey Obake, pocket spy and jump ship when gets weird or quiet. I won't be far."
    Obake nods, and is suddenly a coin with a :| face again. Rokaan picks him up, and walking past one of the teachers, slips the ditto into the teach's pocket. Soon he rejoins the graduate group, "A bit after they leave we'll do a bit of tailing."

Good Post

Voltage5.gif

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Tried to see if I could acronym up a map. No dice. Will have to figure something out tomorrow maybe because graphically updating a map with 20+ participants is gonna be asssssss.

GM

The various members of the party take position to flank, and prevent the escape of, their slippery target. [6] Hudson manages to scramble up the side of the nearby section of city wall, gaining an excellent perch from which to keep watch over the streets. He thinks he can see movement in the house their quarry fled into, and waits for an opportunity to present itself.

Not long after springing into action, everyone becomes aware of the growing sound of threatening cries in the air, rumbling howls, and a faint rumble under their feet every few seconds.

Far above, Bossan screams something down before pulling his Pidgeot into a sharp dive, headed straight for Hudson. Transfixed by the sudden, apparent attack by their mentor, the Hunter only has time to blink and lower his bow in disbelief before the Flying type collides with him, buffeting the young man and sending him tumbling along the Wall, alongside Bossan who was also thrown free in the collision.

With a sharp crack, something massive collides with the side of the wall facing the forest, sending a torrent of loose boulders and rocks careening downwards on top of the Trainers and Pokemon taking refuge at the bottom. Mitsuhide slides calmly into action, imposing himself between his trainer and the wall and knocking aside the larger stones heading their way. Elise is forced to trust in her armor to protect her as Zeal is hastily forced to adopt evasive measures.

Through the cloud of rock dust and smoke thrown up from the sudden crash, two pairs of claws the size of a man's arm grasp the edge of the wall near Hudson and Bossan and pull up a massive, winged creature with a grey, stony hide and enormous, toothy jaws. Bunched up muscles strain as the Pokemon yanks itself over the wall and into the air, gliding, with unusual grace for a creature of its bulk, to the Guard Tower. Those same huge claws latch onto the roof, its long, pointed tail wrapping around an exposed strut to steady itself as a Human jumps off of its back and takes cover behind a crenellation.

Adding to the sudden chaos and confusion, a pair of large, red and black canine creatures careen past the ruined city walls, clawed legs scrabbling through the uneven, rocky ground, closely followed by another Human, lightly armored, but carrying a drawn scimitar and wearing what looks like a colorful mask. The trio seem to be at a dead sprint, and run heedless of the party into the same House as the figure from before.

More cautiously, another lightly armored Human with a curved blade rounds the corner of the wall from the woods beyond. Quickly followed by two, much more heavily armored Humans with shields and maces at hand, and a blue, black and yellow, leonine Pokemon. This close, you can see their armor are each highly mismatched affairs, and the "mask" worn by the Skirmishers is really just eclectic and colorful facepaint. The man's painted face turns into an aggressive sneer as he notices the Trainers and Pokemon standing in the streets south of him.

Further back still, what first looked like a part of the forest itself ponderously wades out into the open, accompanied by the crack of tree limbs as its mighty bulk pushes past. The large, tortoise-like Pokemon glares dumbly at the opening in the wall, before once again slowly walking forward, every step causing a slight rumble in the ground. Perched on the Pokemon, near a tree growing out of the Pokemon's back, two colorfully-dressed humans crouch low, with drawn bows and knocked arrows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Map1.png
    Broken Wall A
    Archer A: Def 2
    Archer B: Def 2
    Torterra: Def 4

Broken Wall B
    Skirmisher A: Def 3
    Knight A: Def 3
    Knight B: Def 3
    Luxio: Def 4

House A
    Skirmisher B: Def 3
    Houndour A: Def 3
    Houdour B: Def 3

Tower Top
    Aerodactyl: Def 5
    Archer C: Def 4

Wall B
    Hudson
    Elise
    Zeal
    Catarine
    Mitsuhide
    Bossan
    Pidgeot

Street B
    Gawain
    Amber
    Esther

Ruined Street
    Tanaka
    Gigen
    Makai
    Iktomi
    Tullius
    Timaeus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick rules refresher. Every turn you can move to an adjacent arena, and make some sort of action, usually an attack of some sort.

When you attack something, you roll an amount of d6s indicated by the base 1d6, plus a bonus for a Weapon for Trainers, or bonus 1 or 2 for same type as Pokemon Moves, and one more bonus for Terrain if it applies (So 1-4 dice, typically). If any of the dice beat the Defense of what you are attacking, you hit, deal damage, and get to use the Style effect of your move, if it has one.

You may roll for yourselves, using whatever die roller you like. I trust you not to fudge dice unless you really, really feel like it.

A summary of your action will help me greatly, something like [so and so] moves to [such and such] deals [type] damage to [target] and pushes them to [arena].

Other than that, yay 14 player characters and 12 enemies, this is gonna be fun.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    Actually, a way to have some sort of communal map that anyone playing can adjust as they take their turn would be excellent.

I wonder if anything on googledocs could be used for that...

• Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Bhutso & Mara

The clamour in the courtyard unfortunately serves to drown out most any sound carried from the city's walls, barring a few puzzled students craning their necks this way and that.

So much for the 'wind carrying their voices', that.

Squall on
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Reeeeeally hoping I did this right.

Gawain and Amber

"Okay, girl. Split attack on my mark," Gawain says as he draws his spear and points it at the house in front of them. "Charge!"

Amber breaks into a gallop and shifts into House A. Before she rushes through the door, though, Gawain leaps off her back and sprints to keep some of his momentum. Amber enters the house first, her mane of fire suddenly expanding to envelope her head as she tries to strike the human with her horn.

Amber uses Fire Charge against Skirmisher B!

3d6 = 1, 4, 4 = Two successes!

Skirmisher B takes 1 damage!

As Amber speeds back out of the house (using Fire Charge's Mobile trait to shift into Street A), Gawain sprints into the house, his spear held in both hands and tucked under one arm to apply the maximum amount of force to the tip if it hits the man.

Gawain attacks Skirmisher B with his spear!

2d6 = 2, 3 = One success!

Skirmisher B takes 1 damage!

As the spear impacts the man's armor, Gawain gives a mighty push and forces him out of the house...and back into Amber's range (using the spear's Powerful trait to shift Skirmisher B into Street A).

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2012

Makai & Iktomi

Iktomi hears the roar and instinctively shudders. But at the sight of the Grey dragonish thing, she looks at Makai and skitters about anxiously. "No! No no no. There Are Limits." God what is wrong with her! That thing is like, specifically designed for killing things like her. "In fact, we need to get inside."

[Iktomi and Malkai] shift into [House B]. Iktomi hides upside down on a ceiling while Makai goes up a against a Wall and tries to get in a position where he can [WATCH] what's going on in [House A].

Are those men allied with the mysterious TallMan or hunting him? Do their pokemon have any obvious weaknesses? If Iktomi could take one out perhaps it would sate her more self-destructive tendencies.

Edit- Oh wait we have to roll for our own stuff? Eep.

NeoToma on
  • Options
    You don't have to roll for your own stuff. It's optional.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    You may roll for your own stuff. It's not required.

If you don't want to, you can leave it up to me. Just state what you wanna do.

Edit: Goddamn it, Stilts.

Edit: Goddamn it for beating me. That is a very good post and you did everything right. Well done.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    I think I found a thing that will work.

This would mostly be helpful for planning "team stuff". ie. "I knock him to this arena, then you push him here" and such.

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Aw jeah, t-t-triple post.

GM - Map

Bursting into the house, Gawain sees the figure from before, a cloaked woman of apparent peasant stock, sturdy-framed but thin from malnutrition. Cornered by the two Houndour, she tries to shield something that's crouched against the wall with her outstretched arms and cloak. A small Pokemon perhaps, or a child.

Amber's furious charge did its work, however, and the Skirmisher is shouting wildly, trying to slap out the fires started on his clothes from the Rapidash's fiery hit-and-run attack. Getting a good look at the uncivilized looking fellow, Gawain notes the multicolored colored strips of fabric tied to the man's piecemeal armor, his roughly-made but razor sharp scimitar, and maddened, bloodshot eyes, before giving the creepy looking son of a bitch the figurative boot out into the street with the aid of his spear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Utilizing the better part of valor, Makai and Iktomi edge into the empty house, taking up position to watch the proceedings in safety. Seeing much the same as what Gawain did, they come to the conclusion that the woman in there likely isn't affiliated with the invaders, at least not on friendly terms.

Turning his sharpened senses to the Houndour, Makai assesses their mettle. Their slow, cruel approach towards the cowering woman, and the crimson flames flicking out from their mouths mark them as likely Fire/Dark Pokemon, Weak against Fighting and Rock attacks, but Resistant against the elements of Ghost, and Steel. Their powerful jaws promise an equally powerful Crunch [Dark/Harassing/Tight].

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Acted: Gawain + Amber, Makai + Iktomi
    Yet to Act: Hudson + Esther, Catarine + Mitsuhide, Elise + Zeal, Tanaka + Gigen, Tillius + Timaeus

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Hudson and Esther

Esther halts her slow march at the sight of the crumbling walls and new combatants, instead twisting and contorting her joints into something like a burdensome, groaning charge towards the broken walls.

She runs into the middle of the intruders, and digs her feet into the ground. Moving quicker than her size and shape suggest, she kicks up some debris and rock shards, then headbutts them towards one of the mace-wielding men with enough velocity to cut skin and pierce armor.

Esther shifts to Broken Wall B and attacks Knight A with Rock Throw

[6][4][2][2]: One Success; Knight A takes 1 damage!

The storm of dust and debris clouds Hudson's vision, the shock of the fall clouding his mind. His spinning head makes him oblivious to the exact details of the surrounding areas. The past few moments catch up to him. With a groan, he lifts the debris off of himself and wipes the blood out of his eyes, ignoring the chalky residue covering him. Picking up speed, he begins searching and sifting around the fallen wall. He searches more and more frantically until he sees Bossan.

"Professor!" he says, relieved to have found him.

He throws a haymaker at the man.

Hudson attacks Bossan with his fists

[4]

Whyther on
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    oh snap!
    hehehehe

NeoToma on
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Should've included Defense for Bossan and his Pidgeot, huh?

Ah well. Next time, Gadget. Next time.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    I figure if I make Esther really useful, then I can get away with Hudson attacking allies.

It should even out, theoretically.

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Tanaka & Gigen

Gigen gets a peculiar look in his crystals.

"Wanna rush 'em? Cool. I'll be right behind you."

Gi's smile widens, and he sets off to the nearer Broken Wall. The gremlin moves through the detritus of the abandoned city with ease, plunging into the rotted wall at the street's end like a fish into a pond. A few seconds later, his hand wraps around an armored ankle and he pulls its owner to the loose masonry of the wall's top.

Gigen climbs out of the wall and sits on the fallen Knight, smiling.

Tanaka rushes after his brother-in-arms. His feet fly over the broken stone of the roads, and up the dirt and debris of the wall. He stops when he's near the middle of the group of shifty barbarian jackoffs.

"You fellas lost?"

Shock G on
  • Options
    If you don't make any other action, you can Shift twice in a turn.

Did I mention that? I'm certain I mentioned that somewhere. Drat.

• Options
    well

then

• Options
    Unfortunately that Arena has run out of room on the map.

Damn this party.

• Options
    I can clear it up a bit

just wait another turn

• Options
    Hey, Marsh, I notice the spreadsheet has "Skirmisher B (3)".

Since I damaged him twice, should that be "Skirmisher B (1)"?

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Nah, you can see the Defense (ie. highest Ranked trait), but most enemies will have at least one Rank 2 secondary trait for soaking damage before taking a Defense hit, so you can't assume an enemy's Defense will drop on any given point of damage.

To keep myself sane, I'm thinking of updating Defenses at the end of each side's turn. Sorta give an incentive to spread damage out a bit between enemies, too.

• Options
    Oh, okay.

So then Gawain didn't actually hit with his attack? Because I rolled a 2 and a 3, and I have to roll over the defense, not equal to it, right?

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Hmm, yeah. Gawain shouldn't have hit.

I overlooked it, though, and said it was okay earlier. So don't worry about it.

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Elise & Zeal

Elise charges out towards the broken section of wall, steeling herself through the occasional impact of rock on her helm and shoulder plates. Leveling her halberd, she gives a few feinting thrusts at the leonine pokemon threat she identifies, following up with a side sweep with her versatile weapon's axe blade to knock the beast down.

[3, 4, vs Defense 4 - miss!] To her surprise, the feline responds by charging forward, past the axe blade, its teeth gripping onto the oaken haft and stopping her weapon's advance. Trying to pry the weapon from the creature's grasp, Elise takes a step back, embarassingly almost falling flat from being tripped by the green and brown embroidered cape she is wearing (why didn't she take the blasted thing off when going on patrol? Embarassing). Getting to her feet, her weapon at least freed by the accident, she notices two mace-wielding humans rapidly closing the distance between her.

As she scrambles to come up with a way to prevent blunt trauma with platemail poorly suited for the job, throbbing memories of the trashings Professor Turner's mankey had given her many times before, a high velocity object suddenly slams across one of the figure's cheeks, followed by a pelting hail of debris.

[3, 3, 4 vs Defense 3 - hit! Knight A takes 1 damage!] One whistle is all it takes before three Zeals charge the distressed knight in a V formation, leaving a nasty welt in a spot left exposed by the rattling the debris gave the knight's helmet. A droning hum echoes inside the man's armored prison as Zeal and her images fly a tight orbit around the wounded knight's head, making counterattacks a challenge.

...seconds before slamming into a stone wall Zeal's orbit breaks, the combee taking to the air. She notices the familiar form of Gigen sitting on the now very injured, very prone man. The combee chirps a quick congratulation to her rival before the three Zeals scramble skywards to avoid those who might try to take advantage of the distraction.

...Gigen included.

Elise + Zeal shift to Broken Wall B.
    Elise attacks Luxio, but misses.
    Zeal attacks Knight A with Double Team [Flying/Hazardous/Defensive], dealing one damage.
    Zeal enters a defensive stance.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Rokaan & Obake

In the shadows around the battlefield Rokaan had hung back, letting all of his enemies reveal themselves. It's when the gray scaled beast reveals itself that Rokaan knows it's time to act. With a shrill bird-call, Obake quietly slithers back to Rokaan and the two are off through the ruins. Like ghosts they melt out of the corner of the eye and shift onto the top of the abandoned tower. The levity the two displayed back at the graduation is gone now, they run quiet and sure, not even taking the time to smirk at the archer's double-take when Rokaan tells Obake to turn into spiked chains. Rokaan throws the chains in a deadly arc, slicing across the aerodactyl's neck. "CONSTRICT!" The chains run back over the neck on their own accord, digging and twisting deeper. Rokaan never breaks stride, shifting off the side of the tower, bringing his full weight down on the aerodactyl's neck. "Cut his head off Obake!"

Using my Voltage to add damage! Thanks Neo!

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    Halos Nach TariffHalos Nach Tariff Can you blame me? I'm too famous.Registered User regular
    Catarine and Mitsuhide

Protected from the rapidly collapsing wall segments by Mitsuhide's rapid actions Catarine is able to focus on the scruffy vagabonds attempting to assault Malachite. Seeing Elise stumble backwards after a canny feint from a feline pokémon Catarine drops into a fencing pose and rushes to her aid, striking the creature across the face with her blade (Rolled 3D6; 2, 4, 5). Mitsuhide meanwhile, after ensuring the wall was no longer in danger of crushing his charge, looked up at the armed humans. He raises his hand up in front of his face before dropping it sharply to his side, extending a long blade as he does so, a warriors salute. Honorable conflict assured he sets off towards Knight B with a curious mix of sprinting and teleporting around debris making it difficult to ascertain exactly where he plans to strike from. As he closes with his target he lashes out with a Sacred Sword, (Rolled 2D6; 4, 5) Heavily striking his armoured opponent before dropping into a more protective stance; attempting to shy the blades and claws of the attackers away from Catarine.

I hope that's correct, it should be 1 point of Damage on the Luxio (rolled 3 dice (using a tight weapon) and beat his defense once) and 2 points of damage against Knight B (rolled 2 dice (using STAB attack) and beat his defense twice.) Then Mitsuhide can go into a protective stance as Sacred Sword is a covering move. I think that's right.

Unfortunately I'm now gonna be away from a computer for ~12 hours so if anything exciting happens you'll have to do without me...

• Options
    Pretty close. If Catarine is attacking the Luxio, she wouldn't be getting the Terrain bonus die because the target is in a Hazard environment. So only two attacking dice.

Mitsuhide's attack is fine, but you only need to beat the Defense at least once to have the attack succeed, and a success always does just one damage no matter how many dice beat the Defense (I can see how that might be hard to figure with everyone else so far noting how many "successes" they got, though).

So Catarine would've Shifted to Broken Wall B, successfully attacked the Luxio for 1 damage, and may make another Shift if she likes to any Arena adjacent to Broken Wall B (because her Epee is Mobile).

Mitsuhide Shifted to Broken Wall B, and successfully attacked Knight B for 1 damage, and entered a Protective Stance to intercept any attacks made against Catarine (because Sacred Sword is Covering).

Enemy actions incoming soon, this should be fun.

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Edit - Eep.

NeoToma on