The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[PATV] Checkpoint Episode 35: Unarmed Avatars

TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
edited January 2012 in The Penny Arcade Hub

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Don't worry Graham, we love balls too.

Your sig was giving an oversized bandwidth exceeded image -mods
  • GyralGyral Registered User regular
    I'm intrigued by Persona 4: The Play. Let me set some monies to the side for it.

APOF_banner.png
  • tobiwantobiwan Registered User regular
    These get better and better.

No shiiiit!

• tobiwantobiwan Registered User regular
    Too many i's there.

• DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    I'm surprised there's no posts protesting that pit bulls are great with kids.

What is this I don't even.
  • GrahamSGrahamS Registered User regular
    Darkewolfe wrote:
    I'm surprised there's no posts protesting that pit bulls are great with kids.
    I feel "pitbulls aren't good with kids" is as valid a complaint as "you'll put your eye out with a microphone cane".

ie: we made them both up and they're stupid :)

• RemingtonRemington Registered User regular
    Ooh, smooth.

I was under the impression that MS originally had this "no guns" rule and then broke it for the sake of Gears and the like. I know a bunch of avatar items at my studio got denied by MS because they were too gun-like.