As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Beej Diet [Weight Loss and Fitness]

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Lexxy wrote:
    Hmm, Prime is the weekend right after GenCon. That would be pretty rough going.

That's too bad that you're going to have to tell GenCon that you're not going.

Let them down easy.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    man, I can't afford prime right now and have no idea what my schedule will be like around that time

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    What is a Gen why does it deserve a Con?

• Options
    LexxyLexxy Registered User regular
    Aphostile wrote:
    Lexxy wrote:
    Hmm, Prime is the weekend right after GenCon. That would be pretty rough going.

That's too bad that you're going to have to tell GenCon that you're not going.

Let them down easy.

But it's for work! I'll be selling art at four out of the five conventions I've got lined up for this year. Lexxy gots to get paid, son.

• Options
    Oghulk wrote:

The Gen stands for Lake Geneva, Wisconson, which is where the convention premiered and was held for several years before moving around a bit and finally settling in Indianapolis. It's a pretty big gaming convention (36k last year, I think) and only 30 minutes away from my parents' house, so I don't have to worry about travel or hotel expenses beyond gas and parking.

• Options
    Pfffft.

Getting paid vs hanging out with people like myself in places like Tonkka's bar and elsewhere. I think we win.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    Gonna go to Prime for the sole purpose of beating you up.

• Options
    Lexxy wrote:
    Oghulk wrote:

The Gen stands for Lake Geneva, Wisconson, which is where the convention premiered and was held for several years before moving around a bit and finally settling in Indianapolis. It's a pretty big gaming convention (36k last year, I think) and only 30 minutes away from my parents' house, so I don't have to worry about travel or hotel expenses beyond gas and parking.

Ohhh ok, that would make sense then!

• Options
    Lexxy wrote:

I didn't realize we time traveled all the way back to MIDDLE SCHOOL LEXXY

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    Aphostile wrote:
    Lexxy wrote:

I didn't realize we time traveled all the way back to MIDDLE SCHOOL LEXXY

tumblr_lx9b2aGn1R1r6gzok.png

And I'm gonna take your lunch money too, NERD.

• Options
    I kind of assume that you trying to beat me up would involve me putting my hand on your head and you swinging at the air between us.

It is adorable.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    my offer to fight the two smallest forumers at the same time for your entertainment still stands

i'm thinking like muse and someone else

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Hey, thanks fitness thread for leading me to discover that flights to Perth six months from now are only 750. That is damned cheap.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Aphostile wrote:
    I kind of assume that you trying to beat me up would involve me putting my hand on your head and you swinging at the air between us.

It is adorable.

No one ever suspects a thing. It is one of my greatest weapons.

In other news, here is one of my favorite dubsteps. You can fulfill your half of the deal tomorrow when it's time for me to run again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kevdt1T9daA

• Options
    You just let me know Lexx, I will be there with a megaphone and a bike/golf cart yelling at you to run faster.

Also go to Prime. This is my last warning.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    It's not his last you can push him to like 10 warnings before anything

• Options
  • Options
    Regardless.

Get your dumb face to dumb PAX.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I need better workout music.

Went down a belt notch. Not quite a pants size, but I'll take progress of anykind. Gotta burn my ass off

• Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    i deffo want to get to pax again but i dont think its gonna fly with planning a wedding

might be taking a trip to seattle in the spring for a few days tho, so thatll be hangout central

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Hey, thanks fitness thread for leading me to discover that flights to Perth six months from now are only 750. That is damned cheap.

Come by Sandra, you can sleep on my couch if I get your liquor allowance.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Just got back from a 15 mile bike ride through a forest with lots of not-very-high-but-bloody-steep hills. Now I've sat down for long enough to stop feeling like I'm going to pass out I feel pretty good. Managed to hurt my already dodgy wrist attempting to lift my bike over a fence, though. Luckily some other cyclists came by and saved my pathetic self, or else I would probably still be there now.

The hills inspired me to write a haiku to the lowest gear on my bike, which has a tendency to only work on the flat, and not while climbing hills, which isn't that useful. It goes thus:

I love you first gear
    When you work you are magical
    But when you don't: cunt

• Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote:

Come by Sandra, you can sleep on my couch if I get your liquor allowance.

this right here is the only reason Blake wants people from outside of australia to go to auspax

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    It's a genius plan I tell you.

• Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    Squall wrote:
    i deffo want to get to pax again but i dont think its gonna fly with planning a wedding

might be taking a trip to seattle in the spring for a few days tho, so thatll be hangout central

:D

• Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    Somehow I went 30 minutes today on the treadmill, about 19 minutes of running, without any bad shin problems
    Pretty excited about that

• Options
    Your AV conveys your excitement quite thoroughly.

• Options
    Aphostile wrote:
    Regardless.

Get your dumb face to dumb PAX.

FINE.

I'll think about it.

• Options
    You agreed! Can't back out now!

• Options
    Only if my finances are up to it.

And you guys will have to carry me around when I get tired, since I will have just finished working a four day convention.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    natek wrote:
    Somehow I went 30 minutes today on the treadmill, about 19 minutes of running, without any bad shin problems
    Pretty excited about that

Nice, shin splints suck ass.

I went for an hour ride yesterday. Real easy going level trail ride to get back in to my cadence and all that.

I love my new messenger bag, way more comfortable than that backpack. I also totally for got to reset/look at my mileage on my spedometer/odometer so I have no idea how far I went.

Fuck it, I had a blast.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Pfft, I ain't caring no one!
    because I can't be there :(

• Options
    edited January 2012
    it was super nice out today (40F!) so i finally got off my ass and went for a short run

still fun! i got a new pair of vibrams for xmas (bikila ls) and theyre working splendidly, as well as an arm strap for my iphone

need to get a new pair of sport headphones since my current pair of sennheisers have lost sound in the left ear

wonder if i can get a new pair under warranty or if i should just buy a new pair

Squall on
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Oghulk wrote:

THEN WHY ARE YOU HASSLING ME

Lexxy on
  • Options
    because pax is a blast when you hang with folks from here

• Options
    Lexxy wrote:
    Oghulk wrote:

It's on Aphostile's behalf

I'm his lackey, his Robin

• Options
    Oghulk wrote:
    Lexxy wrote:
    Oghulk wrote:

Aphostile is Batman????

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Aphostile wrote:
    Pfffft.

Getting paid vs hanging out with people like myself in places like Tonkka's bar and elsewhere. I think we win.

Hello, yes how can I help you?

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Lexxy wrote:
    Oghulk wrote:
    Lexxy wrote:
    Oghulk wrote:

Aphostile is Batman????

What is a Bat man?

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Tonkka wrote:
    Aphostile wrote:
    Pfffft.

Hello, yes how can I help you?
    aim to break last year's car bomb record

EzUAYcn.png
This discussion has been closed.