As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The scary thread STILL THE BEST 1973

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Oh shit you guys today is Friday the 13th oh noooooo

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    i got paid today!

actually it was like eleven oclock on thursday but w/ever.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    At work theres an ad for the new movie The Women in Black that plays during the ads. Its just people sitting in a theater, it flashes around, then shes just sitting there in back for a second then BAM screamer.

I was cleaning the screen when I saw this. Fuck screamers

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    i kinda wanna see that. it sucks that so many horror movies are absolute garbage.

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    seriously, the average creepypasta is scarier than most horror movies

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    I saw the Woman In Black on stage a few years back. That shit kept me up at night for nearly a week.

• Options
    dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    i kinda wanna see that. it sucks that so many horror movies are absolute garbage.

I saw The Devil Inside a few days ago and it was fucking awful. Not scary at all.

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    godmode wrote:
    Oh shit you guys today is Friday the 13th oh noooooo

so it is

I hadn't noticed

but this should be EXTRA SPOOKY today

• Options
    dbrock270 wrote:

I saw The Devil Inside a few days ago and it was fucking awful. Not scary at all.

same with The Last Exorcism. of course, i went and saw that with the craziest little (big-bootied) mexican girl i've ever met and she was deathly terrified of demons and exorcism and such, so lots of cuddling happened. NOT THAT ANYTHING EVER CAME OF THE CUDDLING AND THE FOREPLAY BECAUSE SHE WAS A HORRIBLE SUCCUBUS WOMAN.

anyway, the last exorcism was actually realllly solid for like the first hour, and then the last half hour or forty-five minutes is TERRIBLE.

also, man i would LOVE to see a horror story on stage! as a theater fag, that makes my drama-dick hard.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    There is no Tabletop games thread.

I am scared of trying to run a game.

I need reassurance.

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Are we allowed to throw out some scary stories in here of our own making?

• Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    friday the thirteenth today

and a mostly-black cat showed up at my apartment last night at midnight

SPOOKY

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I have a black cat.

Black cats are pretttty.

• Options
    Magus` wrote:

yes of course :3

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Magus` wrote:

Most definitely!

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    RG6aI.png

Xehalus on
  • Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    dbrock270 wrote:

same with The Last Exorcism. of course, i went and saw that with the craziest little (big-bootied) mexican girl i've ever met and she was deathly terrified of demons and exorcism and such, so lots of cuddling happened. NOT THAT ANYTHING EVER CAME OF THE CUDDLING AND THE FOREPLAY BECAUSE SHE WAS A HORRIBLE SUCCUBUS WOMAN.

anyway, the last exorcism was actually realllly solid for like the first hour, and then the last half hour or forty-five minutes is TERRIBLE.

also, man i would LOVE to see a horror story on stage! as a theater fag, that makes my drama-dick hard.

Get bent, Last Exorcism is perfect
    it's an entire movie about faith and belief. Everything he dismissed as a lie, everything he faked, is exposed as being real. Of course the demon cult that he, and the audience, brushed off is real. It makes perfect sense.

Unless you suck

• Options
    Buttlord wrote:
    dbrock270 wrote:

it's an entire movie about faith and belief. Everything he dismissed as a lie, everything he faked, is exposed as being real. Of course the demon cult that he, and the audience, brushed off is real. It makes perfect sense.

Unless you suck
    Yeah, but I was a thousand times more interested in the story when I thought it was about abuse and a man who'd lost his faith, but was still trying to do good work. Then it's like OH BUT WAIT CRAZY DEMON FETUS AND THE CLUMSY FORESHADOWING WE LAID DOWN EARLIER IS ALL HAPPENING JUST LIKE WE FORESHADOWED IT SPOOOOOOKY.

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote:
    I have a black cat.

Black cats are pretttty.

I had a black cat growing up.

She was a jerk.

Also, the Woman in Black's fear factor is dropped 15 points due to thinking of the Man In Black, which makes me think of Johnny Cash, who fights circus evil from beyond the grave. (Gumby was a weird, weird comic.)

• Options
    Desktop HippieDesktop Hippie Registered User regular
    This is the first of 3 Friday the 13ths that will happen this year.

There are approximately 13 weeks between each one.

• Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    Buttlord wrote:
    dbrock270 wrote:

Unless you suck
    Yeah, but I was a thousand times more interested in the story when I thought it was about abuse and a man who'd lost his faith, but was still trying to do good work. Then it's like OH BUT WAIT CRAZY DEMON FETUS AND THE CLUMSY FORESHADOWING WE LAID DOWN EARLIER IS ALL HAPPENING JUST LIKE WE FORESHADOWED IT SPOOOOOOKY.

It's not clumsy foreshadowing at all though

It's the entire point of the movie

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    So guys, remembering some stories i wrote this.

couldn't fit in a reference to "Still the best 1973" however.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

2012 truly is the end of times...

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Last Exorcism has a shitty ending but the rest is great

The fuckin' Mayans, man, they knew all about the Gregorian calender and also our fear of the number 13 it's all right there man look at the evidence

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Olivaw wrote: »
    Last Exorcism has a shitty ending but the rest is great

The fuckin' Mayans, man, they knew all about the Gregorian calender and also our fear of the number 13 it's all right there man look at the evidence

Come on guys! The world is ending! Let's party like the Mayans were right!

• Options
    I always party like the mayans. With sexy naked people in the jungle on drugs.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I prefer to party like the Aztecs

With human sacrifices

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote:

With human sacrifices

This is why no-one comes to your parties, Ghost.

• Options
    chiasaur11 wrote: »
    Grey Ghost wrote:

With human sacrifices

This is why no-one comes to your parties, Ghost.

But he's still the best (1973)

• Options
    they're totes safe, just gotta call "not it".

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I mean it's only one or two per party

Your chances of being that unlucky guy aren't that high

• Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    I mean it's only one or two per party

Your chances of being that unlucky guy aren't that high

What are the chances of someone being the best since 1973?

• Options
    Melding wrote:
    they're totes safe, just gotta call "not it".

Oh, it's not that. All the Aztec gods have officially declared me a shitty sacrifice. Tezcatlipoca threatened to devour the sun or something if he got a sacrifice that bad.

It's just the principle of the thing. Kinda low class, you know? Also, Tlaloc is a dick.

• Options
    also, no one has read my link, that is disappointingly what i assumed what would happen.

• Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    what is this still the best thing refering to

• Options
    Godzilla Creepypasta

I don't have a link on hand but goggling that will get it for you.

• Options
    AlastarAlastar Registered User regular
    I want you all to know I started reading this topic on Monday. Since then I have been completely incapacitated with some kind of stomach problem the entire week.

What did this topic do to me?

• Options
    it was The Rake.

• Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    nah that was me my bad

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    (dichot is the rake)

This discussion has been closed.