As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Lord JezoLord Jezo Registered User regular
edited January 2012 in Games and Technology
Didn't know about the rule. Deleted.

Clipboard03.jpg
I KISS YOU!
Lord Jezo on

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    haha, japan

• Options
    haha, japan

I am not 100% sure but I don't think this is a Japanese game, it was developed from scratch by people in the USA. It's not a translation or anything.

Clipboard03.jpg
    I KISS YOU!
  • Options
    Shady3011Shady3011 Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Westerners made it. Specifically, a group from 4chan.

Anyway, would this thread fly here? While done better than 99.9% of other similar content, it's still an adult game.

Shady3011 on
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    that makes it worse somehow

• Options
    Shady3011 wrote:
    Anyway, would this thread fly here? While done better than 99.9% of other similar content, it's still an adult game.

I wonder.. the game has made waves since it came out, especially with the whole disabled people thing but it is a game that has some nudity. But people did talk about The Witcher and that game was non stop sex and nude trading card collecting. At least this one tries to act like it's treating it with some respect.

Clipboard03.jpg
    I KISS YOU!
  • Options
    Lord Jezo wrote:
    Shady3011 wrote:

I wonder.. the game has made waves since it came out, especially with the whole disabled people thing but it is a game that has some nudity. But people did talk about The Witcher and that game was non stop sex and nude trading card collecting. At least this one tries to act like it's treating it with some respect.

I guess I was more alluding to the fact that we have a rule against these types of games.

• Options
    Shady3011 wrote:
    Lord Jezo wrote:
    Shady3011 wrote:
    game that has some nudity. But people did talk about The Witcher and that game was non stop sex and nude trading
    I wonder.. the game has made waves since it came out, especially with the whole disabled people thing but it is a card collecting. At least this one tries to act like it's treating it with some respect.

I guess I was more alluding to the fact that we have a rule against these types of games.

Oh.

Really? Oops. I'll delete this then.

Clipboard03.jpg
    I KISS YOU!
  • Options
    If you really want a thread, shoot a mod a PM. I doubt you'll get a thread, but you'll at least avoid getting in trouble.

This discussion has been closed.